How do i get laid with this shit?

Other urls found in this thread:

elitedaily.com/dating/tinder-profile-get-laid/1355826/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Are you good looking?

Its hard to. Get a match you like and let us roll on what to say

This

An user a while back got laid in his car with help from Sup Forums

What should i message girls who havent replied to my Text but haven't unmatched me?

Also one girl told me i was hot and charming and gave me her number but she hasn't replied to my text even tho we had some back and forth.

lower your standards, there are plenty of girls desperate to find love. tell em what they want to hear till you fuck and end contact

Don't reply back. It seems tempting but it makes you look desperate and pathetic. Just keep swiping buddy, you will ignore many matches, and many people will also ignore you as well.

This
Seriously just message 5/10's and up and tell them you're trying to find a fuckbuddy. It will work at least once

im a 7/10 and generally look better then most guys but my pictures are shitty. I don't know how to make good ones. Also i feel gay for saying this but i dont have any friends so i had to use some group photo of a guy that kinda looked like me on a river rafting trip so it looks like i had friends, you cant really tell if you glance over the pic for about a good minute. Feels bad man.

all i got in my area were spambots good luck

This.
Any girl who cut contact with me, and I tried to chat her back, has continued to ignore me. Just don't take a match as a certain thing, you will probably be rejected a couple times before you find some girl who will date you. It happens, though.

Ah, I know the feel. Just practice with the camera. Also, visit /fa/ so you get a basic sense of fashion. As for friends, if you have something you're passionate about and won't freak out people too much, you can tell people you're focusing on that at the moment. Loneliness has a touch of mystery, and bitches dig that.

Message them again. If they dont answer then theyre not interested so move on.

And she probably expects you to send her a text.

>Loneliness has a touch of mystery, and bitches dig that.
Any other instance this would hold some truth but not on Tinder. Unless you're a 10/10 guy being mysterious will make bitches left swap you in the quickness.

I avoid tinder because it honestly throws my self steem to the ground.

I dont consider myself to be bad looking. Maybe 7 on average and 8 on a great day with great clothes.

But tinder disagrees. In the year I have used it, out of the possibly 4000 girls ive swiped, only about 20 have swiped me back.

10 of those were landwhales, 5 never replied and the other 5 definitely matched me as a mistake because they unmatched as soon as I sent them a message.

Saddest part is that I switched to gay just to see if it was some error and I got a fuckload of gay matches, good looking ones too. Even got super liked by some hunk.

I dont wanna be gay Sup Forums but this is making me question my sexuality.

I tend to message twice if i dont get a reply. I compliment the girl, if she doesnt reply in 15-30 minutes i ask her "aren't you going to compliment me back?"

A girl whos my friend told me to do that so she "feels like she has to response" idk if its a good idea tho.

You're right when it comes to the first contact. I was thinking more about when you start talking to them.

Gay guys just want sex. If you just want sex, then go for it. If you want something more, 1) Don't go to Tinder, or 2) Make an effort to look desirable.

>10 of those were landwhales, 5 never replied and the other 5 definitely matched me as a mistake because they unmatched as soon as I sent them a message.
>Saddest part is that I switched to gay just to see if it was some error and I got a fuckload of gay matches, good looking ones too. Even got super liked by some hunk.
>I dont wanna be gay Sup Forums but this is making me question my sexuality.
On /r9k/ smb will have that char showing that females classify majority of men as below average looking - in other words women have overblown expectations

or they have no idea what average mean

but thats current year and not arbitrary chosen previous year for you

You don't because the same rules apply. You will never get laid.

That sounds pushy and creepy as hell m8 if youre not a 10/10 it makes you sound like a stalker and if you are a 10/10 it makes you sound like you believe youre the center of reality

>Make tinder
>Don't want to get laid
>Actually looking for dates
>Hear that it's mostly a hookup app
>In my bio put that I'm not looking for hookups
>Women upset someone doesn't want to bang them
>Constantly messaged by women trying to hookup

They're not very good at being subtle. The very first one I got said "I know you aren't looking for hookups, but how about I sit on your face and we see where it goes?" I'm a 7-8/10 and there was nothing special in my profile. A couple hiking pictures, surfing, snowboarding, and one of me playing limbo with my dog licking my face as I was bending backwards

Im all for improving. Problem is I dont know what to improve. Nobody actually tells me whats wrong with me

Just give in to it

There's no good or bad ideas until you try them, I've come to think. I used to take a scientific approach, think exactly what I thought that had worked with other girls and repeat, but in the end it didn't work. Each girl reacts different to whatever your tactic is. And whenever I talk with a girl that I've dated about what I thought I did right on the first date or chat, I always come upon some surprise. Something I thought I did right was actually really shitty, and something I didn't think about turned them on.

So, try stuff. Tinder is the numbers game. Probability may not be on your side, but the more you try the more chances you'll have.

This is simply not true. He's not being a creep, he's just cheekingly inviting the girl to reply. I approve of this tactic, and will probably copy it to see how it goes.

Your profile was probably autistic. I had a female friend at work make mine and got way more swipes than I was getting before

If you have a group photo as your profile people will skip you because they can't tell which one is you.

And nobody will. Again, go to /fa/, gain some fashion sense, bullshit yourself into being a little more confident, and in the end fail.

Then try just one more time.

If you want to, post your profile here or the pics you're using, see if I can give you some advice.

Nah m8 im not autistic and I also double checked it with a female fri
end.

Post pic of u

Did you let her sit on your face?

Nah I wasn't looking for hookups. I ended up going snowboarding with a cute black chick

I hope you're a troll, because those kind of pictures will get you +1000 matches.

Faggot lmao

Those are just the kind of pictures everyone has

-My profile pic is a selfie of me,
-Second pic is me standing doodling a guitar but its hands free as if someone else took the pic and not me.
-Third pic is the fake instagram screenshot of some random group of river rafting and from the side one of the guys kinda looks like me.
-Forth pic is me holding my little niece and she's giving me bunny ears
-Last pic is another selfie of me.

Idk tho, does that sound decent? It kinda sucks not having friend.

Is there any way to use Tinder without Facebook. I don't want an account.

Yes. Because they work, son.

Sports+Pets+Infant relatives is I think the winning combo.

Party pics are optional, I suppose.

No.

You want to fuck, you have to mingle.

There be hookers if you don't want the mingling involved.

Post pic of you asshole trying to help.

Ah, but I forgot the pics with instruments.

When I mean instruments I mean acoustic guitars. Your musician friend/relative acoustic guitar.

Also, exotic travel locations. Because looking like you're cultured is far more important than actually learning stuff.

Second this.
They sound like Ok pictures, so it's either you're butt ugly, they're badly taken pictures, or your attitude blows (All of them at once is possible, as well).

Post your pics. Blur your little niece.

Your neice is a cock block. Girls don't want guys with baby mommas and that's what they think.

you dont. odds of getting laid are like 1 in a billion. and chances are youd have to lower your standards so much that you could just find a better looking girl in real life by walking around talking to women. tinder is absolute dogshit. the first months it was out it was good but now its just spam and egoboosts

>all those bitches and whores didn't appreciate my fedora and anime collection :(

100% agree. its an american thing though. soon as you leave the US, standards drop to realistic levels. americans have been so brainwashed by media that all the women think they can get brad pitt even if they look like a pitt-bull themselves. its why i fucking hate dating so much here. ive crushed so much swedish ass its not even funny. swed girls have 0 standards

sure bud. not gonna lower my standards when i get girls 100x cuter just by going to parties and fests. tinder is bottom barrel garbage

I've had Tinder for a month or so. I'm not sure what the like limit is but I've hit it about 7 to 10 times and haven't had a single match.

I thought I was pretty good looking but apparently not.

I have like 190 matches, never really msg them , post your pic?

I am a tinder veteran, don't do this, you come across as needy and you're only lowering your worth by seeming to think about her more than she is you.

You send them one thing then you never look back unless they respond. This is absolutely the best way not to get hung up on a girl you don't even know, and ultimately increase the number of women you go through and therefore higher odds of boning some ho.

Yeah it made me question myself too i guess. But after a while, i just talked about it to some female friends who said they barely were on there...and i'm thinking a lot of girls just don't care that much or don't check it often. It makes you wonder why being there at all, right?
I got no match at all in 3 weeks and i liked and superliked some profiles every day. Now i left the app. It's just completely absurd. Lots of women don't say anything on their profile, they get tons of messages, dick pics and all lol

Oh my fuckin christ im going to kill myself mate. I usually get 3-5 matches every 50 or so swaps tho. Not sure if its good or bad.

I stated she was my niece

I'm hitting my one year anniversary with a tinder date next week. Ask me anything.

Be very very flamingos queer

Jesus christ m9 shave that caterpillar off your lip

This. You're facial hair isn't stronk enough yet to grow out. Just keep on shaving it so you don't look like a creep

Are guys allowed to have selfie pics? I see firls do it all the time but it seems all guys have pics that prove they have ""friends""

Seconded.
Also, I'd say you hair is too short for your face. Your hair should attract the same amount of attention than your face. Right now, all I can see in that picture is the pedo stache and the huge ass face (it's probably not huge, but it's a prominent feature if you don't grow your hair a bit)

post a pic of yo face OP first of all

the only reason girls go on there is for the ego boosts of being swiped. they have no intention of fucking or dating. its a steaming pile of turd app now.

on the flip, when chicks do go on, theyre bombarded with copy paste msgs and dick pics. it makes them defensive and ignore most msgs which fucks over anyone trying to do anything legit or genuine

Wide angle phone camera lens makes it do that

just uh, match with someone and then ask them on a date. no small talk, no "hey, how are you?" just strait up tell them you want to take them out.

Law of averages homie. Look it up.

say "plz respond"

nothing. if they haven't replied they never will and sending more texts won't suddenly make them interested. move onto to new women user.

Wow also, if you're a minority you got no chance in the US might as well focus it on making humanity advance to the space age

Also, I might just move into Swed then, I heard they take interracial

you can have exactly one selfie pic, but it can't be your first pic and it can't be in a mirror. Go somewhere kinda cool and take a good picture in good lighting.

You're retarded

yea, no pictures of little kids. also, if you have any hot friends take some pics with them, maybe arms around each other. make sure these girls are 8 and above.

thats good advice. selfies are fuckin lame and for narcissistic shit stains.

You need to shave

I matched with someone decent but what the fuck do I say? I just want to get to the point obviously not looking for friends

You want to get laid? There's some pretty defined unspoken rules about what should and shouldn't be in your bio. Take my help, or don't, it really doesn't matter to me

Ive got a girl lined up to fuck tomorrow night.
>Asked me if I like skinny or average sized girls
>Supposedly has 40 DDD tits
>Keeps talking about how tight her pussy is
Her face is fine but I don't have a good shot of her figure
am I being catfished by a fatty?

Just say Wanna fuck? Just say that to everyone you match with one is bound to say yes, always swipe right

Crack a joke. Cheesier the better.

"Damn girl, if you were a fruit you'd be a fineapple."

LOL Fucking wow, i had a goatee but i listen to some bitch and shaved it. idk wtf i was thinking. I cant believe i listened to that bitch. Is it possible to look past my pedo stash?

Is her profile pic just her face from a flat angle or topdown?

Problem is, those are really annoying.

You should just go with :"Why haven't we fucked?"

Stache and goatee sounds godawful. Jesus mate, just go clean shaven until you can actually grow a beard. Anything between the two makes you look like a serial killer.

half of the accounds on tinder and stuff like that are just bits, the other half are girls that just like to have their ego lifted thanks to a bunch of virgins or lonely guys

also, there are lots of girls That just came out from a shitty relationship and only want attention

that being said, there is a couple of girls that really want to give a chance tho any guy, just be patient, dont be pathetic

as for the profile pic, its more important what are you doing rather of how you look

there is a plenty of advice of the matter on google

elitedaily.com/dating/tinder-profile-get-laid/1355826/

also, keep in midn that girls are fucking superficial

Im kidna ugly and skinny im like a 6/10, but once i took a picture of myself on a music festival with a bunch of friends holding musical indstruments, bitches came flocking, until they asked me if I played the guitar (the instrument i was holding on the picture) and I said no

a lot of them kinda felt cheated and stoped talking to me, a couple of them liked the fact that I wasnt lying so those like 6 girls (in a spam of like a year and half) hanged out with me in diferent occasions and some of them are still friends of mine after whatever happened

so, dont beat yourself about it if you doesn´t have any matches, be real, and try to be as much as interesting person as you can be, its not how interesting you are, its more related to how much are you trying to not be boring, keep in mind that this is more related to how much do you want to improve yourse3lf rather than how much attention you want to get

dude, just ask her out. thats all you say. lets get dinner sometime. no beating around the bush. say hello, compliment her style or something like her eyes, then ask her to on a fucking date.

Flat angle but she has some upper torse shots and she doesn't seem too big, but they could be tighter dresses
man i don't kn ow

Jokes are annoying? And you're trying to talk to a girl?

I'm gonna level with you because you seem new to this. Girls can be like, pretty annoying, even to someone that's pretty social. If you can't handle a joke, I don't think you can handle a coffee date with a girl.

this

>I'm a 7/10

Mate you're barely a 6/10

>half of the accounds on tinder and stuff like that are just bits

I mean bots, sorry

holy fucking shit, an hero user. jesus christ.

I don't understand people here that can't get matches. I don't use tinder but a few of my buddies do and get laid easily. Are you all just ugly and/or terrible at conversation?

>Anything between the two makes you look like a serial killer.
>tfw iv been told i look like a serial killer my entire life

that wasn't me faggot

>i think im a 7/8 out of 10
>mfw

Not OP but can I get a quick rate here?

I don't have a recent photo of my shaved off-mustache though.

chekt

I have like 200 matches I never know what to say.. Kissless-virgin here :(

that wasn't me, but i do make fat girls blush lol

burn that shirt/10

DDD ALMOST ALWAYS EQUALS FATTY NIGGA THIS AINT ANIME

Might be just an insecure chubster.

That was hilarious my gf said if someone were to use that shed give them a chance. 10/10 never heard that cheesy shit