ARGONAUGHTS VS ROUGHRIDERS

>MVQ LES ALOUETTES GAGNET LES COUPE GREY

Other urls found in this thread:

zunoxhd.blogspot.ca/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

first for memes

Lol that cuck dropped the ball

>canadian "football"

The meme rule differences need to die. Thr NFL, NCAA, and CFL need to get together and agree on a unified rulebook. The sport will only stagnate otherwise.

STREAM

zunoxhd.blogspot.ca/

The game might be on an ESPN? I think even if it isn't, there's some online thing for subscribers to watch.

>You can have 2 players on offense sprint towards the line of scrimmage
>Run a flat route and throw it 20 yards to gain like 1

the fuck are you mapleniggers doing

Both games on bt sport espn HD in UK

CFL rules are designed to allow for an exciting game without the NFL talent. We need our meme rules for the undersized NFL castoffs.

All receivers can be in motion.

U maples and ur ads lmao

>1-0

this will always crack me up

Why do they get a free point when they punt retarded

Excited for TOR@SSK later teebeeaitch

Is Trevor Harris elite?

>stagnate
all three leagues are doing pretty damn good

CFL has more punting, and rules to encourage punt returns. There's one point on an missed field goal that is down in the end zone.

been watching for a few years and I still don't know all the special teams rules

Refs hat looks like ISIS flag

no yards
inshallah

Thanks lad that 1 point was throwing me off

What it is with Montreal and funky stadiums?

Not enuff funky mustaches

At that specific stadium, you really want to be a Montrealer at the hospital right beside it.
I got to watch a game from the cafeteria and a random hallway window. They won.

how is Winston Venable doing?

I think that special teamer's going to be there for a while after that play

still on the field...

Tfw 60 min game takes 3 hours lmao

Nah, the hospital is for brain problems. He'll instead have to take the hour long trip to the other hospital 5 blocks away.

oh is that where michael sam stayed?

Gay ass Football coaches don't let referees do their job

does the middle linebacker has as much say with the D as an NFL backer??

Are Canadians generally content with the size of the league? As in number of teams, game day attendance, and domestic/international followers? If not, what would you do to help it grow?

I remember watching the Grey Cup last year and really liking that everything wasn't over-commercialized; and the fans all seemed to be normal people rather than rich people who don't care about either team that bought the $5,000 ticket just for the hell of it. Kind of like the NCAA FCS National Championship game. I just wish the Grey Cup wasn't in the middle of our football season so I didn't have to go back and forth from a college game I'm watching and compete for viewers.

I'm UK and I watch it bt sport shows it laddy less games I like cause it. Means I can watch most of em even if I have to stay up.to 6am

what if the CFL wanted to expand down here, but they've had to keep the same season of Canucks as the team?

you guys definitely have what it takes to keep a summer ball league around, and could expand it city's without a pro team, like Portland or Salt Lake or Idaho

*Boise

They tried that in the mid-90s and it failed horribly. Granted they were almost all in the south, which was an awful idea. Northwestern cities could work a lot better I am dying for a legit spring/summer football league. Hockey is over and I can't stand baseball.

so what, all of these teams were in CFL?
cause that's my idea, the CFL could prop up a spring/summer league

DAMMIT BEDE
Get your shit together.

>Are Canadians generally content with the size of the league?
I'd rather there were 8, or 10 teams. Kind of hard to add an extra one, in Canada. But if all teams can be profitable I don't think any should be removed.
>game day attendance,
Most teams do well in attendance, when they have a good team. Thing about 3 downs is when you're bad, you are really bad.
>and domestic/international followers?
Domestically the CFL is in trouble. The average follower is over 40, and lives west of Ontario. 20% of people in Canada weren't born here. The only minority immigrant group that has gotten into it I'm aware of are Indians in Vancouver.
Nothing really can be done with international followers. I get why Americans aren't into it. Nobody else watches football anyways. The CFL stays out of America to stop the NFL expanding to Toronto.
>If not, what would you do to help it grow?
I grew up in a city of 2 million, and there were 6 public high schools with football teams. And in this province, they play 4 down. There needs to be more funding to grow the game from the bottom up. They need to get youth into it. Supposedly Drake has helped out by partnering with the Raptors. Maybe something like that, if we had another celebrity.

what is that coon doing

lol how disorderly

Wow that's something you'd only see in a smaller league kek

COACH BTFO

do any Canadians play this or is it all American niggers who didnt make the nfl

They have quotas for Canadian players

Nigs gonna nig

There's a rule that teams have to have enough Canadians.

Canadians have led the league in sacks, receiving yards and rushing yards, so we do produce some talent at this level. Usually teams load up on linemen, special teams players, and a couple of lower receivers.

>In 2006, the active roster limit was increased from 40 to 42 and in 2014 it was again increased to 44.[75] Each team must abide by the national/international ratio rule, which requires teams to keep at least 21 national players, ("a Canadian citizen at the time of signing his first contract, was classified as a non-import prior to May 31, 2014, or was physically resident in Canada for an aggregate period of five years prior to reaching the age of 18.")[78] with the other 23 players allowed to originate from any country; quarterbacks, of which a team can carry three on a roster, cannot be counted toward the national player requirement, which puts Canadian quarterbacks at a disadvantage compared to other positions in being hired by a CFL franchise

thats good

>I grew up in a city of 2 million and there were 6 public schools that play football

Lol that's because you live in some city full of Chinese and Filipinos that don't even know what football is.

Here in Winnipeg every single high school has a football team, public and private. In some schools it's as big as hockey.

>best thing to happen to the Als
>not getting AC

They could easily improve the quality of the league by dropping it. But it gives a reason for Canadians to play in the CIS (our NCAA).

>bragging about living in Winnipeg

Ok, chief. Just don't send the Indian Posse after me.

I missed the beginning of the game but I heard some guy died on the field. What happened?

FUCK YOU PALEFACE TRADE FIREWATER FOR LAND

Sniffed whities dreadlocks and died of internal bleeding to the lungs

CFL TNF is extremely comfy

Fuck why did hamilton let Williams go.

Murrican sports r best cause I got insomnia and I can stay up watching niggers rek one another

Remember he sat off a season, not wanting to get hurt before he could get NFL money?

Dude has character issues. Hamilton is better off with Owens.

>another flag

>tfw no farming qt

>I'd rather there were 8, or 10 teams.
They should aim for 10 teams, it's a respectable amount for a professional sports league and keeps things even. Maritimes area looks like the most willing place to bring in a team, I assume it's a lack of money holding them back, which is a shame.

>I get why Americans aren't into it.
I bet a lot of people here could get into it. Hell I'm from Nashville and the Predators are the most followed professional team here. 10 years ago none of us even knew what the hell icing even was. If we can get into hockey, we can get into Canadian football.

>The CFL stays out of America to stop the NFL expanding to Toronto.
The CFL really needs to have the postseason before September if they *want* more American viewers without expanding here. Lots of us find baseball very boring and just want to watch football in the summer, even if the rules are different. I think a lot of us stay simultaneously into college and NFL football because of the rule differences.

>There needs to be more funding to grow the game from the bottom up.
Unfortunately the best way is to probably whore out to corporate sponsorships more and more.

Oh. I thought it was that expansion draft thing that made us lose him

let me rephrase the question: are any of the black players Canadian?

So where the fuck do I watch the Saskatchewan game it's supposed to be on now.

imagine how comfy it would be to live in Regina

Of course. Lots of the Canadian players are black, or part black.

Ducking crybabies always challenging why do they even have refs

our espn feed said after this game kick off at 1008 on the espn app

touchdown

why does that bird have a single fang

that ginger nigger with dreadlocks

Almost rip his knee.

>no mountains
Not comfy at all desu

This Harris-Williams combo will wreck the league.

You pick a team yet?

Biggest city there is Halifax, only 500,000 people. The area is pretty bad economically. It would only cost $20 million to set a team up and run it for the first season.

CFL cant just move two or three months earlier.

Teams could do more to encourage local growth.

Yeah. We got a few blacks. The Rock's Dad is from Nova Scotia. They're mostly around Toronto and Montreal though.

Kootenays are max comfy.

touchdown argos

CFL is comfy to watch desu

>I'm about to play
t. guy who didn't play

>The Rock's dad is from Nova Scotia

That's a strange piece of knowledge to have.

Well he was a petty well known wrestler too wasn't he?

This guy does hockey too right?

>You pick a team yet?
Lions

Terrible choice

BTFO
T
F
O

It was one of these ads

I only know of him because he played in the CFL. What else has he been up to?

Why did they name a team after a bar bathroom condom?

soon

dwayne wade selling nerf basketball is so sad

Lol no. It can't be real.

>mfw da riders win da grey cup

What do you think Canadian Heritage Moments are?

They're moments to show people who are of Canadian heritage, like Mark Wahlberg and Britney Spears.

>mfw turd down

A great moment in canadian history

i love the bigger end zone makes for alot more tds

I like how casual this french ref is

Saskatchewan just got blacked

Every time they show Chris Jones on the TV he looks pissed the fuck off. I hope that motherfucker visits a proctologist and pulls some defence out of his ass, I'm sick and tired of watching the riders lose games

why are both teams on the same side of the field in the east?

Molson Stadium is small, and there's a running track for the McGill track team, that reduces the available area on the other side line. The end zones aren't even rectangular.

It was built 100 years ago on a crowded college campus. It works well enough.

thanks he made it sound like a bunch of teams on the east did that i must have misheard