New thread

New thread.
get in
downvote
be part of Sup Forums history!
over 204k dislikes so far.
>youtube.com/watch?v=dtCyepuLt8Q

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/lgbt/comments/4pevqz/youtube_is_capitalizing_on_the_orlando_shooting/
reddit.com/user/Baddassnumber7
reddit.com/user/DrLuciferZ
youtube.com/watch?v=gycsrQaevss
twitter.com/AnonBabble

@TeresaJones_

Here's my Twitter. Send me tweets so we can talk. This layout is sorta confusing. I want to know what it is you have against LGBT. People want to know why?

Tits and Timestamp or gtfo

FUCK OFF CUNT

Did it

>@TeresaJones_
NIGGER

reddit.com/r/lgbt/comments/4pevqz/youtube_is_capitalizing_on_the_orlando_shooting/ upvote this and convince reddit to raid.

don't worry niggers I got you covered, already disliked 29 times with new gmail accounts

Okay

It's on.

i just arrived
more captions please

reddit.com/user/Baddassnumber7
reddit.com/user/DrLuciferZ
Regular users of reddit are actually upvoting it

holy shit that's my post
let's do this
make more posts
get reddit to raid
???
profit

they disabled comments :DDDD

Did it Sup Forumsroseph

im not getting a reddit account, even for something as great as this

So reddit is gay as fuck.

Lol one of those is my account.

keep going

I'd rather kms than be caught with a tumblr or reddit account. Ddi you see the backround layout?

The "???" part is when we throw reddit under the bus on youtube and tell them it was all reddits plan. It's quite amazing actually.

genius
I like it

Just gave my thumbs down, yeah boi!

CAN I BE IN THE SCREENCAP ? ? ?

Omfg, if we get youtubers and tumblr to raid reddit.....

This

HOLY SHIT THEY DISABLED COMMENTS

They already think it's us. The only thing about reddit is that it stays logged right? Won't go away?

just fucking do it faggot. If we make the front page the dislikes will triple and we can throw reddit under the bus later.

Niggers aren't allowed on the internet

There is an undercover spy for Reddit among our ranks.

Even tho my dog died I'm in it cuz fuck LGBT

Idk but I saw a post from a year ago so maybe.

fiiiiiiiiiiiiiine

I support you guys you make me so proud of Sup Forums

Sup Forumsros reddit.com/r/lgbt/comments/4pevqz/youtube_is_capitalizing_on_the_orlando_shooting/ get this to the front page of reddit. Make multiple accounts, post it all over Sup Forums/infintychan or whatever just get it to the frontpage. If we do that we can convince the majority of reddit to dislike this. Which will make youtube want to raid reddit.

>I created 29 new gmail accounts
Why though.

Reddit will get the blame anyways. There's very little to trace this back to us, because threads on Sup Forums get deleted all the time.

I think it does.
I am Sup Forums winrar not normie niggtard

We're not against LGBT people. Well, ok a lot of is are but thats not the point of this.

We're against #ProudToBe
It is a ploy by Youtube to capitalize on the orlando shooting and get sympathy from the gay community. Youtube doesn't give a fuck about gay rights. They just want profit.

Sup Forums; proving the feminists and SJWs right. =)

shit

the Sup Forums thread is archived and has been linked on multiple news sources including the washington post

EXACTLY

Not that we have anything against it, its because of the mental disorder of thinking up a new gender.

Sure, keep telling your self that.

Only coward fags disable comments kek

>>/lgbt/
why dont you go ask the Sup Forums lgbt, the frontier of gay discussion on the internet

Fucking Hero

Alright you fucking morons.

You're letting the LBGTQ "community"outsmart you.

If they want to demand that society accept their horseshit identities, then it's time we slip in one of our own, for godly keks.

How do we do this?

We convince them that Pedos deserve rights too.

Think about it, if this were to catch any traction at all it would only further remove any legitimization they've gained.

Discuss.

Post the links faggot

If you have to ask, you don't know

k

GET IN HERE GUYS
reddit.com/r/lgbt/comments/4pevqz/youtube_is_capitalizing_on_the_orlando_shooting/

Yes, I will keep telling myself the reasons why I personally support this raid.
Yes, I will do that.

nice try pedo. crafty bunch you kiddie fiddlers are.

this video gave me cancer. There are 2 genders, and they are defined by what you have between your legs. That is all.

This, if we make the frontpage we win.

this>>>> my god you have a point

No fucking way this isn't bait.

Fixed: "Why not?"

youtube.com/watch?v=gycsrQaevss

ill just leave this here

Deluded. Sad.

I'm not religious but fags shouldn't exist they're like a plague

Only 2 genders. anyone who says otherwise is disconnected from reality.

I'm her mcdoot?

Mods

fuck off yeh cunt

>The day Sup Forums rekt the LGBT community
Omar Mateen rekt the gay community. You faggots just made a couple comments on Jewtube. Get over yourselves.

I kind of want to fuck her....

Found the sjw tumblrite.

Fuck LGBT, they're mentally retarded attention whores. No better than the morons who self diagnose themselves with every fucking mental sickness over the internet so they can join the never ending self-victimization.

>We're not against LGBT people.
>We're

>why I personally support this raid
>I personally

You stuuupid fucking retard.

kill yourself

dis gon b gud

dumbest motherfuckers on the planet. the logic behind defending a religion that wants them dead is lost on me.

Because there are other things to do. Like, fun things.

I've suggested this all fucking day, the best place to do this is leddit.

Kek

They manipulated the word gender to where gender = your personality, but then they still capitalize off the fact that gender means sex in most people's minds to act like calling their personalities their genders makes their personalities more significant.
The left loves to due with words, they do this with the word "race" to say races don't exist, they do it with "racist" so it can only be used to attack whites, etc. etc.
It's semantic bullshit that is very effective on stupid people, hence so many SJW idiots falling into their shit.

>We're not against LGBT people. Well, ok a lot of is are but thats not the point of this.

Kill yourself

No none of that faggotry. She looks like she would give good head.

>why doe

You mean tumblr?

My idea: Make reddit think the video is sexist.

fuckin kek

And their sandwich making abilities kek.

kek

Bump.

oh shit, when did they disable comments?
fucking jewtube

Liar

If anything, Omar made LGBT flare up. More support, more publicity, more pity and compassion.

it's a trap.jpg

That doesn't resolve your dumbfuck hypocrisy.

Also, citation needed. ;)

lulz nigga and to hit the 215k dislike mark

niggas be needing goals

is that make up or disfigurement?