ITT: Try to guess age, hobbies, etc, based on desktops pt.2

ITT: Try to guess age, hobbies, etc, based on desktops pt.2

>pic related

Can anybody get it this time?

I've already posted my wallpaper (in the other thread) can I post my phones home screen?

Spamming Arc Warden in 2k and feeding necro creeps

>alien picker
yeah go eat a dick

unemployed

loool

>Building necro in 6.88

What kind of degenerate do you take me for?

>4 monitors

20 year old neckbeard virgin

A bunch of weeaboo faggoty neckbeard hobbies.

45 and boring

1 is a tv (left)

22.You spend a lot of your money on your battlestation and steam sales. Have a small group of close friends who don't do much other than fucking around and playing games. You're definitely in college or your last year of high school. You're currently single. Only had one or two previous gf's who were both kinda shitty, one probably less than the other. Relationship ended neutrally, nothing lost or gained. You might have a sibling or two. Relatively close with your immediate family. Don't really know what you want specifically in life and you're not in that much of a rush to find out.

How close am i OP?

Scarily accurate

Literally everyone on Sup Forums
The Sup Forums horoscope
Congratulations

Give or take a few minor details. Gotta wait until late for the oldfags to come out.

There's an oldfag ITT

Weird thing is that i don't even play those games, i just keep them for no reason.

ah

Freshman or still in middle school. Either way do yourself a favor and stop spending your money on games. Go buy some nice clothes and start hanging out with other people more.

wot?
do you know my age just from the number 15. holy shit that's impressive

>thought you said autistic
way older, not THAT into video games.

im not one to post in these kinds of threads, but im interested

You prefer to keep it simple. You like to either do the max or as little. You really like polo shirts. Early 20's

i dont really like polo shirts, but i guess theyre okay. pretty good

cool cool

On top of this you'll do well in a STEM field.

artistic though?

I used to paint in my younger years, so I guess.

Curious to see what people guess

Early 20's. Nice laptop btw. Is it new?

Anyone?

spooky, im a plastics engineer with a minor in computer science. was it just because of the planet or something else?

your lie in april

you have a .bat file on your desktop. and yes.java screams programming.

you constantly try to get into new things and stick with them for 2 weeks at most before totally losing interest and finding something else. you think jason x was the best of the movies. weeaboo trash.

definitely a 12yo autist

proffesional faggot
the only fulfilling relationship you have is when your dad fills your ass with cum

Guess it.

Earlyish twenties. Do you spend time on twitch?

R8/h8

yeah thanks, got it 4-5 months ago

you are 13
you think you're edgy but you're really just an immature faggot
sit alone because no one gets you
you draw shitty anime in your notebook, dream is to get into art school but you don't realize that you don't have a drop of fucking talent
you'll die alone with acne from a heart attack while jacking off

sorry what?

early 20s
voted for bernie
normal job, agreeable guy

actually, its a funny story about the java and stuff. ive got this folder on my computer just called 'jeffy' and its fucking packed with weird shit (literally hundreds of pictures of me in a mask i cant remember taking from back when i lived in washington). the whole thing is like a maze, there will be long chains of folders with subfolders in them, and then a batch or something with a folder icon that takes me to another chain of folders. i dont really remember doing any of it and i was tearing apart this one thing that plays an 8 hour long audio clip of low wailing and occasional knock and other spooky stuff. the folder itself has like 170 gigs of shit in it and over 40000 files, i think. i once found a pirated copy of fallout 3 with anime mods inside. id be willing to talk about it more if people are interested.

>recycle bin

Teenager, watches mlp, had only one girlfriend.

How close am I?

You've been to Sup Forums for at least a few years. Probably finishing up if you're not already done with college. You have a job and you're probably a dick to people in games just for the hell of it.

fairly spot on

faggot through and through
you wear camo and colored sporty sunglasses
you get in fights with 12 year olds on CoD

no one likes you

No sir, I do not. But I do have a pretty shitty YouTube channel.

I never heard of Jason X, to be honest

>Meme warden
kys

Kinda close, not about MLP thing though, I think it's a cancer that plagues the eartth

what about it?

you live in annapolis
you won't amount to anything and you will die insignificant to the world

Damn, I saw the discord thing on your desktop, thought that was some mlp thing

Mines , cause I'm a mobilefag

took that a while ago, but still the same. too lazy to change

You definitely come from a military family. Do you have a job and a girlfriend?

I cleaned up a bit

start a new thread dedicated to that shit. sounds interesting

Not a mil family, more like a midwestern redneck family.
No job and 6/10

Ouch.

>you live in Annapolis

At least you got one right, but in reality, you just looked at my screencap

>meanie

16-18 year old, white, average intelligence, has more than 3 friends and does ok in school

South american tradesman

Female, not that into video games, generally nice person to be around but a bit boring

170 Gigabytes is a lot, are you sure about that number?

Makes sense. You should be a cop.

3k scrub

Ey oh

mine

friendly to non-manchildren
working a shitty 9-5

Picture please?

inb4 40k = edgy

1/3 right

Still in high school, not much to do with time, not many close friends and there's a pirated console in your room

Right monitor is kill

lol sorry

its of note that a lot of the files that are right at the surface are huge, pointless things. this text file is nothing but 700 megs of the letter f. it serves no purpose and just takes up space.

who am i?

W E E B S T H E T I C

normal guy, active gamer, but doesn't shove it in other people's faces

23 M, Starbuck "punk"

Either an asian girl, faggot, or pedophile

Here you go user.