Hi Sup Forums. I have a dog

Hi Sup Forums. I have a dog

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ozMuy_k4Nrg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

That dog be cool as hell yo

How did you teach it to walk on the ceiling?

your doggo is upside down

Does he have testicles, or is he broken?

I do too

Your dogger is shit to me

Burn it

Jesus Christ OP your dog is upside down, better fix that mother fucker before he walks outside

Hi OP I have ferrets

I fucked a dog that looks EXACTLY like that once!

No u have one ferret with two heads

Hnggggg

How expensive are ferrets they're so cute and I want one

OP
WHY IS YOUR DOG UPSIDE DOWN
WHY DO YOU WISH A DEATHLY FALL UPON YOUR DOG
FIX IT FIX IT FIX IT FIX IT FIX IT FIX IT FIX IT FIX IT FIX IT FIX IT FIX IT FIX IT FIX IT FIX IT FIX IT FIX IT FIX IT FIX IT FIX IT FIX IT FIX IT FIX IT FIX IT FIX IT FIX IT FIX IT FIX IT FIX IT FIX IT FIX IT FIX IT FIX IT FIX IT FIX IT FIX IT FIX IT FIX IT F-

Not expensive to buy, you need to buy at least two unless you want to be around them non-stop or else they get lonely and depressed. Foot isn't that expensive but cleaning out their cage and liter box often gets old but they're adorable and fun to play with

Ferrets are nothing but hairy weasels. Nuts to them.

Ok thank you user I love you

Love you too, just make sure to read up on them, they're a high maintenance pet, make sure the ones you get are friendly too so you can play with them more

I had a blackfooted one years ago. Used to steal all the potatoes, candi, used maxi pads.It got out and lived under the neighbors garage. I'd see it every once in a while fending off bums from the garbage can rack. It wasn't until 3 years ago I found it's mountains of shit it stashed in the attic.

I'll be sure too~

Where I live a ferret itself costs about 200€ but everything else u have to buy is really expensive.
+ they eat A LOT. and their food is expensivem, vet is expensive and i need a freezer for all the meat. and yeah you have to get atleast 2

forgot image.
and they are worth it

labradors are so boring

Once I get out of this shitty divorce I'll hopefully have some money left (ex wife is suing me too lol rip) to get one or two. If only one it won't be a big deal since she took the dog so I'll need a good animal friend
>pic(s) related it's my dog

and please dont put them in a cage. they are NOT cage animals

Are you in Australia?

Put a sharpie up its pooper.

In the US they can cost roughly $50 but from private breeders they can be between $200-$450. The food itself isn't that bad, like $20-40 for a 7LB bag.

Also young ferrets need to be fed 4-6 times a day and older ones need continues access to food, that is if my memory on them is still up to date

I have a harambe

nah man. you cant replace a mate for them. u wont clean their ears. u wont playfight like THAT with them and you wont cuddle with them every time they sleep. dont do that to them. also if u live in europe that would be illegal. i dont know if it is in america though but i know in most states it is illegal to even own them

hey there doggo

Oh, I'll be sure to get two then
Thanks for all the info everyone

yes adult and baby ferrets need kibble at all time and meat like 3~5 times a day

she's my little princess

Fuck your dog nigger

youtube.com/watch?v=ozMuy_k4Nrg

It's not even most states, New York, California, Hawaii and Washington D.C. are the only places illegal to own in the US

no problem. i hope you take good care of them :)

Good now set the pan ready Im hungry

checked.
and i only heard it from a friend who had problems transporting hers over the border

I think we can all agree that pets > women
women are great to fuck and whatever
but will cost you more money and will just be a burden most of the time

Oh you like to cook up dog semen too?

and this is my boy

thats one pretty dog there

now that's a real dog
-sweet

thanks user

Op why do you have three lights on the floor?

I do too fam

He's a fucking asshole but hes MY fucking asshole. As much as he pisses me off, i wouldn't get rid of him since he help me through my 2nd divorce

Yes we know Nicole Arbor fucks horses like all Canadians do

Probably a dumb question but what's that breed? I've had friends with the same breed when I was a tiny kid but I never knew the breed.

Rottweiler

Almost rottweiler (mixed with street dog)

This is the one time i HAVEN'T been a dick today

Cheers, I now realise why that name is so familiar but I could never put a face to it.

congrats

Oh shut your fuckin whore mouth asshole