Hi my name is robert and i have a question i need some extra money right now lolol not like a homeliss person!!! lol!!!...

hi my name is robert and i have a question i need some extra money right now lolol not like a homeliss person!!! lol!!! but basically heres the thing my girlfriend told me that she isnt intristid in me anymore and i was like wat wat but she said she isnt intristid and we parted are separate ways and stuff so shes not my girlfriend anymore but i found a new girlfriend and were in love now but i dont have as much money as i wanted to have right now. so thats my story and so if you have any other questions u can ask im a open book but after that i need you to send me bitcoins please to this im putting it after this sentence here it is

15PURP84J4jCPe fnJFzYF5Akoz2J3qdWbU

update it didint let me post so i put a space in it but if u take out the space it will work!

Xddddddddd

wat does this mean sorry i have a lot of experience with tecnology but i dont no that much about Sup Forums sorry but wat does this mean???

Nigger what

Terrible grammar .... I'm having to read this several times to understand. What are you saying nigger

But the brains are suppose to be on the inside tho. How do they put em back in?

sorry im just a really fast tiper so maybe i made a mistake when i was tiping but what happened is that i need sum money and i was thinking if everyone can send me sum bitcoins to the thing above then i can get sum more money.and i also told about a story about my old girlfriend and my new girlfriend to help u relate to me so u know like the money isnt going to a person who just wants it.

I want to give you money for grammar and spelling lessons. fuck

Everyone wants money. I'm sure you are like probly the fattest tiper ever in the hystory of tiping. It maykes cents whai you're grammer iz terable. Idk whai I did dunt thynk of thaht

i already told you ok? im a fast tiper faster probably then u ever will? and guess what ok i want to give u lessons in how to not be mean to me ok? and if u dont believe me then im a english major right now so i think its funny that u think u need to give me spelling lessons when i just did a paper for my teacher and im A ENGLISH MAJOR lol oops u talked to the wrong persin. oops for u!

Ohhps iz rite. Bettar whatch out for anglesh mahyjorh

i no that this is supposed to be a mean post and not a nice wun and if my grammer is so bad then how cum i am a english major at a school were the teacher tells me she is dedicatid to helping me and making sure that i strive and i just got a 97 percent??? how cum? and how cum all of my teachers except for some of them say i am extremely special and i have a amazing life ahed of me???

Send me money, im going to let my cat dance super fast on my keyboard now. Maybe it will make some stupid bs story.

Ojsdncojnsijxbiudbiubish kh zkn. Hdu8bsihsihhcih h cihbcihbwihbihrhrh s ih cskhzkaksduhd c hshair.

Send me bitcoins.

my story is true i promise and why is everyone being mean to me???

Extremly special is teacher code for "you should probably wear this helmet all the time."

You sir are not very good at baiting. Maybe 'bating but not baiting.