Hi /b I never watched animes before, is there anything good to watch on netflix?

hi /b I never watched animes before, is there anything good to watch on netflix?

hopefully something sexy and adult

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JLUjMWRCzic
fictionpress.com/s/3206139/1/[/spoiler]
imdb.com/title/tt5784504/releaseinfo
vocaroo.com/i/s036F7I9tsFP
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1466024808165.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=jZEERtZjlLs
kissanime.to/Anime/Heya-Keitai/Movie?id=113736
youtube.com/watch?v=ycfdfinG_P8
youtube.com/watch?v=hXDNGS9V4Us
youtube.com/watch?v=m4DyTjrruVo
youtube.com/watch?v=JcVGDV67L-g
youtube.com/watch?v=o_rz1bluG_k
knowyourmeme.com/memes/keit-ai-finds-a-way/
keitai-project.wikia.com/wiki/Keit-Ai_Project_Wiki
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1lkrImF41W7AuUlcvlxOeapyB2DfDI0tXUICez6E-yiE/edit?pli=1#gid=3
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

really Sup Forums doesn't watch animes?

bump

also nice dubs

Witch Blade is on Netflix, I think.

Not your typical anime, but pretty good, and has got those adult themes.

Nothing adult on Netflix. If you want a good and emotional one on Netflix I recommend your lie in april.
But if you're set in adult you should watch some highschool dxd, it has enough of a plot that you can keep watching and it has a lot of tits. I recommend anime haven as the streaming website.

And hentai haven if you want something really adult ;)

Cory in the house and toy story

Thanks /b I'll check those out

>sexy
>adult
read this manga titled "Nozoki Ana"
>picture related

Just taken a look for myself. Here are some that I personally consider good, which are all of Netflix.

Gurren Lagann.

Blue Exorcist.

Attack on Titan. (Must watch. Ignore Haters.)

"Magi" is alright.

Kill la Kill is pretty good.

Sword Art Online, of course.

Death Note. Kind of meh, I personally didn't finish.

These are just my personal opinion.

Look up initial D legends

Speaking of a new anime to watch, the last episode of Keit-ai has been released.

youtube.com/watch?v=JLUjMWRCzic

Is Sup Forums finally free of Keit-ai?

>Attack on Titan
>Sword Art Online, of course.

Most normie answer you could say. I'm not sure about half of the things he said but these two, just dont.

>Your lie in April

Fuck that god damn ending. I knew it would happen but fuck it anyway

IDK if IkkiTousen is still on Netflix. Umm Heavens Lost Property has a good amnt of fanservice

Princess Mononoke
hell yeah

Pic very related

Not on netflix, but on youtube there's Steins;Gate which is my favorite anime tbh. It's slow at first, but around ep 9 it gets more intense and shit hits the fan in 12, absolutely worth the slow start.

Back to >>/facebook/ faggot

he said anime, motherfucker.

There's nothing good on Netflix in terms of anime. You're better off going to a devoted anime site to find good shit.

Also, are you looking for something smutty or something ecchi? I read a ton of ecchi shit so I can probably find you something you might like.

this is pretty great. The animated version is so-so

Best anime i watched on netflix was "Seven deadly sins"

Full Metal Alchemist is my fav anime ever, sorry that it isn't sexy or adult.

FULLMETAL ALCHEMIST

PREPARE TO HAVE YOUR DAMN MIND BLOWN

You're clearly not into supernatural action anime. Shall I recommend my favorite historic musical anime (pic related)?

>netflix
>sexy and adult
Consider suicide

Sword Art Online isn't amazing, I'll admit, but it's still better than 90% of anime out there. Not to mention the story is actually original.

Any critical person can see, however, that Attack on Titan is actually really fucking good. People like you only say that shit because it's popular. It's got a fucking amazing soundtrack, original story, some of the best visual animation in anime that I've ever seen... It's objectively fantastic as an anime. Anybody who disagrees has no critical sense.

All these fucking weaboos and not a single one of you recommends the God tier Berserk....
/thread

>Evangelion

FINDS

Girls Bravo

fucking this
/thread, again.

[spoiler]Stop posting that because it's already a thing.[/spoiler]

[spoiler]fictionpress.com/s/3206139/1/[/spoiler]

Reminder that Keit-ai found a way to IMDB.

imdb.com/title/tt5784504/releaseinfo

Shaggy Dramatically Reads Keit-Ai.

vocaroo.com/i/s036F7I9tsFP

Samurai Champloo is on netflix last time I checked, it's fantastic.
Psycho Pass is also pretty good if you like cyberpunk stuff.

those numbers wasted on a shit tier anime... kill yourself.

Even Obama approves of Keit-ai.

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1466024808165.webm

hunter x hunter is a1 fam

Keit-Ai findet einen Weg.

youtube.com/watch?v=jZEERtZjlLs

Sup Forums here. Fucking kill yourselves you all have the most shit taste Iv'e ever seen

Stop posting this because it already found a way.

kissanime.to/Anime/Heya-Keitai/Movie?id=113736

A boy falls in love with a girl.

Unable to confess, he is gifted by a deus ex machina with the girl's phone number. Never minding the strange area code, he immediately calls her, and is overjoyed to find out that she has a crush on him as well.

But, the next day, when he recounts the previous day's confessions to the girl, she only looks at him with a perplexed expression. After some investigation, he finds out that the girl he called is not the same girl he fell in love with. In fact, she doesn't exist in this universe at all. She is the girl's alternate universe counterpart, who has fallen in love with the MC's own AU self, who too is blissfully unaware of her crush.

Hijinks ensue as the two strike up a deal to give each other their darkest, most private secrets in order to equip the other with the weapons they need to conquer the heart of their other selves. While the two chase their respective loved ones, DRAMA ensues as they begin to fall in love with each other instead and question the NATURE of LOVE.

OP: youtube.com/watch?v=ycfdfinG_P8
ED1: youtube.com/watch?v=hXDNGS9V4Us
ED2: youtube.com/watch?v=m4DyTjrruVo
PV: youtube.com/watch?v=JcVGDV67L-g
EP 1: youtube.com/watch?v=o_rz1bluG_k
EP 13: youtube.com/watch?v=JLUjMWRCzic

It's already a meme, so you don't need to post it anymore.

knowyourmeme.com/memes/keit-ai-finds-a-way/

shut the fuck up, you dont even dubs.
The quads has spoken

Daily reminder that they tried to make Keit-ai real but failed, so stop trying.

keitai-project.wikia.com/wiki/Keit-Ai_Project_Wiki
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1lkrImF41W7AuUlcvlxOeapyB2DfDI0tXUICez6E-yiE/edit?pli=1#gid=3

did a little looking,

Heavens lost property seems interesting, I like ecchi, lolicon. Can't believe I looked those words up on wiki just now. ;)

anyways, I like romance with some smut and a good story

Google "A boy falls in love with a girl". Shit bricks.

>it's spread to Sup Forums

It's over.

>stop liking what I don't like

You faggots will jerk off to this shit but Berserk is mentioned and no one says dick

>weaboos can't even weaboo right

Op watch Code geass

Tbh we can create a cat girl faster than winning the war on drugs

Nana to Kaoru would be good for that. Been going on for way too long, but the first 100 chapters are stellar.

Umi no Misaki
Sakuranbo Syndrome
Fujiyama-san wa Shishunki
Itoshi no Kana

There not anime, but trust me when I say that there's practically no good ecchi anime.

Heavens Lost Property is pretty good. Then again, I might only be saying that because it was one of the first anime that I've watched. I enjoyed it nonetheless.

sekirei good sexy stuff

last time i checked its on netflix

girls bravo really doesn't hold up very well.

And also hasn't gotten to the basement nearly 100 chapters later. FFS
Also, watch Digibro's analytical diatribe on SAO, and get fucked

This

FLCL
.... thank me later faggot

just use kissanime and look up ecchi animes

ya gotta be shitting me, Sword Art Online is just a dumbed down version of the .Hack series.

As for Attack on Titan, it's so horribly inconsistent in quality, yet people glaze over that an praise to kingdom come because it looks good.

Netflix used to have Mnemosyne, which was probably the most hardcore thing in their anime section before it was removed. That shit was fucked up, but gripping.

Well... at least that's what the last few chapters have been attempting to cover. But god knows that something is going to make them retreat, forcing them to come back in 20 chapters.

I know SAO isn't great. It's nowhere near my top 20, even. I'm sure we both know that, in truth, most anime wouldn't hold up to even light scrutiny. I recommended it mostly because it's on Netflix, and it's still better than 90% of anime. Regardless, anybody who's getting into anime should watch it. Even I can get a kick out of "bad" anime, but I still beg to differ.

>Mnemosyne
that was pretty good, story was great
also check out some good movies e.g. akira or ghost in the shell

>anime
>netflix
>dubbed
normalfag detected back to the youtube comments

Ghost in the Shell would be my recommendation to OP if he is wiling to not stick to netflix.

I love flcl but it will only hit hard if you are barely goin through puberty

Implying there isn't subbed animu on the flix

Blue gender was purrty good twoo

Never seen the .Hack series. Guess that's next on the list.

Yes, Attack on Titan has inconsistent quality. Look: even the best anime out there would have a tough time holding ground against real criticism. I'm not saying it's a 10/10. I'm saying it's one of the best -- but it's not perfect. Nonetheless, it's has way more great things about it than bad.

Boku no Pico.
Its probably not on netflix though as it is some really good hard core anime action. Sup Forums usually gives it a 10/10 and cant really recoment it enough.

Remember, Boku no Pico.

Attack on titan is not a must watch, it's just full metal alchemist except with titans instead of homunculi and the exact same layout of "who can you trust?" and "puppet masters controlling the government must be killed" with steam-punk gear instead of steam-punk+alchemy.

Lol Attack On Titan is the only anime I've ever watched the entirety of, because its the only one worth watching.

Nigger, you don't know what you're saying.

It's on netflix?

I'd rather recommend Euphoria but Boku no Pico is also pretty good

>Sup Forums
>good taste
You fags shit on literally everything.

If commons themes are the best argument you have against AOT, you might as well just condemn the entire anime industry. You are just generalizing. They are different enough to enough.

Besides, I'd argue that AOT does a lot more right than Full Metal Alchemist. At least, it does most things better. Like I'd said in another post, the soundtrack and animation is fantastic, and I think that alone is enough incentive to watch it, regardless of comparison.

FMA is exponentially better dubbed than subbed.

different enough to watch*

>euphoria
Muh nipongo

If I were as critical about anime as I am about most other kinds of media, I'd probably agree with you, sadly.

On netflix? The only series I got saw fully through netflix was soul eater. I know they have
Gurren lagann
full metal alchemist: brotherhood
Hunter x hunter
Kill la kill
Madoka magica
Samurai champloo
Death note

A lot of people would recommend gurren lagann as something anyone can get into, and full metal alchemist is great for anyone as well, so you could start with those and if you like them, even though the most adult things they have is violence and some cleavage, no full nudity or gore.

Boku no Pico

Netflix is super limited. Go online and torrent or stream.