Do you like Puerto Rican and Dominican chicks?

Do you like Puerto Rican and Dominican chicks?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ozMuy_k4Nrg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The only one worth fucking on that show is Ramos

dating/living with one.

What about Flaca?

which one? how is she?

Technically Mexican, but still...

Flaca is played by a Colombian chick

oops not flaca, meant to say martiza

I'm Puerto Rican and Puerto Rican chicks disgust me.

Ltr (almost 3 years) with a Dominican chick, has its up and downs

gross

Stole my wllaet

does she have a nice booty? are you white?

No, they're Nigger Lite.

PR, met her less than a year after she moved state side. shes the one ive been waiting for.

looks like a nigger to me

Caribbean spics are all garbage

She has a fantastic ass, and yes I am

not true

have you ever buried your face in her fat ass?

Is she sweet?

when does the new season of oitnb start?

Yeah
Except that one she's one of the hispanic chicks from that show I wouldn't want to bang

I can confirm this.

I eat that ass every chance I get, yea she is sweet in everyway

Season 4 came out a week or so ago

No they too nigger

youtube.com/watch?v=ozMuy_k4Nrg

what does her ass smell like? does she give good head? what is her hair texture like?

Fuckin stop already faggot. You keep posting the same thread

Why do you do it?

>when does the new season of oitnb start?
last saturday
unless you mean the season after the one that was released last saturday
then probably a year from last saturday

Kinky (nappy hair) none of that ass smell, just whatever she washes with, head is alright, she didn't like doing it when I met her but she has warmed up and gotten better, not quite the best I've ever had, no where near the worst

Pretty fuckin' true. Dominicans and Puerto Ricans are largely a product of race mixing.

Usually no, yet ironically my ex is literally half Dominican and half Puerto Rican.
Im fucking sending this to her and see how she reacts xD

nappy like a black person's, or like that mixed race kind of hair that's curly?

and what does her pussy/ass taste like?

I'm fucking her butthole right now

Does pussy/ass smell and taste different based on race and nationality?

no and no

The mixed race kind, it's a bit coarse but not like a ratchets head, pussy is super sweet, almost like cotton candy, her ass is indescribable, just ta st es good, have never been able to pinpoint it

probably not, but it definitely varies from chick to chick

Afros>weave.

Black chicks look much better with 'fros than with that fuckin' horse hair on their heads.

do you have any pictures of her butt?

are you from New York?

was in a relationship with a dominican not too long ago. steer clear unless you're into the family shit. The family shit with them runs strong. This bitch would constantly talk about how she hated her mom day in and day out and how she was 'raped' by her grandfather. I dont know if it was true or not but what pissed me off is that she still did shit for her mom. She still took her parents money and still visited them.

So not only does she hates her guts, she can't live without him because she still uses them for financial backing. I told her, if you dont wanna deal with your mom ever again you have to be prepped to pay for everything on your own.

But she chooses to have a shitty job for her shitty library degree and still does it. And is still complaining all the while.

That said the only thing good about them is food. They'll always feed you. Sex can be good depending on the girl of course, but its not worth it. These people will hate their fucking families but travel to the ends of the earth with them.

Fuckthat.

not him but most dominican chicks don't have fully afro textured hair like that

it's usually curly

She's rocking her own hair, she likes to play with hair but she never wears it outside the house, it's nice for the sex

>this one chick represents an entire nation of people
>what she does will reflect on all other dominicans
>kek

I do not, she will not let me get any nudes, I've tried, nope Midwest here

Just speaking in general. Weave makes me heave.

clearly you've never dated anyone from those fucking islands. that family shit is strong. have you not been to a walmart and seen a whole family of them together for like bread?

I would let a hot PR or DR girl pee right in my mouth

I live in NYC. I know quite a bit of Dominicans.

same here. They come in all flavors in regards to personality

Anyway though, I walk through the Bronx sometimes and just soak in all the Dominican and Puerto Rican ass

Can only speak for mine, she does not have strong family ties, hates her mom/ dad was never around, has only 1 brother (out of 3) and 1 sister (out of 4) that she ever talks to and then that's rare, really only talks to her grandma regularly and that's only once a week

Anyone got a gif or webm of Flores getting railed in front of the old lady?

>Dominican
They're right next to Haiti

protip: its all pink on the inside, little buddy

And? Parts of DR looks just like that as well.

I'm dominican. There are some nice dominican girls the other 98% in unadulterated trash. Puerto Ricans are ok for sex (other than the finger in your ass) but unstable psychos. Never met a Puerto Rican that I'd consider normal and date-able. I would feel safer sleeping in a minefield than next to a Puerto Rican.

what does Dominican and Puerto Rican girl's feet smell like?

>United States
They're right next to Mexico

the tattooed australian bitch had a nice fucking body

Puerto Rican here. This is unfortunately true for the ladies. But Dominicans aren't too far behind.

Although, Puerto Rican girls are a bit sluttier than Dominican women, which is nice. Dominicans can be real prudes until you open them up. Ain't nobody got time fo that!

buttsex is best sex, especially when it is not gay

Puerto Rico is a blight on america, island niggers not being a state but taking advantage, fuck them, dirty fucks.

I can vouch for this and im dominican. One of our biggest pet peeves is being called black, but it is horribly true

Beans

FUCK YEA ramos is the hottest bitch in that prison. also i would fuck piper, soso(that half asian half white bitch), skinhead helen, and that new female guard. everyone else is ugly as fuck. am i missing someone else?

when i see this girl in orange i cant get over the fact that she has a skinny girl face but is kinda chubby.

>dat captcha doe

you forgot Red, that russian bitch is sexy

>soso(that half asian half white bitch),
isnt she kill?

No. In OITNB I dream about the skinheads killing all the smug hitches in a huge prison brawl

No that's the skinny black dyke they tried to make a clever lesbian name for ( Poussey hahaha so clever)

lmao she died in the most stupidest way possible. what a fuckiun weak nigger she shouldve started lifting. but shes sorta cute if it wasnt for the fact that she was 100% lez thats kind of a turn off

red is definitely not sexy but i bet she could suck a mean dick tho lollolol

Dominicans women are just trashy low class scum which is weird since they are so stuck up. Puerto Ricans might be psycho and unstable but at least they are marginally less trashy than Dominicans. If I had to pick for a relationship I would prefer a Dominicans but taken as a whole, I don't know meng. Probably Puerto Ricans would win.

This is speaking about personality traits. Speaking of looks alone Puerto Ricans win. No contest. As a whole, Dominicans are ugly as fuck. There are some real Puerto Rican cuties. I wouldn't mind one if they didn't make me feel like they would kill me in my sleep.

i can not believe Sup Forums watches this show.
where you all forced by your gfs?
this thread is weird man

Well I don't view PRs and DRs as black generally, but the ones born in the states often talk and dress like black people

I don't know why ghetto black culture is so appealing to many non-black minorities

That's mexicans. Puerto Rican feet smell like diabetes and dominican feet smell like cheap perfume and aids.

I'm pretty sure Dascha Polanco has a slammin body IRL

Orange is the new kek.
That show is so horrible... come the fuck on..
How can you stand watching that shit?

i thought hmm. maybe you are right.
then i googled her name
and nope.

Red has stated no butt stuff so no

Well said. Excellent points made. How do you respond OP? I mean, how can you? user kind of fucked you here.

A lot of Domincans are new to the country. But once they get here, they start with that fat american overeating bullshit and try to call it "thick".

Puerto Ricans have been here way longer, so it's easy to meet a girl and know she's settled in her weight, eating, etc.

any niggers in here watch wentworth?
gf says its much better than orange.
a lot more drama. much less girly gossip shit.

Is that an old pic? I've seen her in recent interviews and she looked really damn good

I kinda have a thing for Cuban chicks.

I do
your "gf" is right
less bitch
more corrupt guards, drug dealing, and vengeance

not him but I find it unusual that the majority of the prisoners in Orange are very attractive

yeah, Cuban girls have consistently had the best asses I've ever encountered. By FAR the craziest though...

Like "pull the condom out of the trash to get pregnant with it and trap you" batshit

Flaca is love. That girl is ridiculous.

I'm talking about the ones born in the US

It's very common for PRs and DRs to copy the way black people act

Mainland US, I should say

>Puerto Ricans have been here way longer, so it's easy to meet a girl and know she's settled in her weight, eating, etc.
Nah they are just as bad as Dominicans. For every "healthy" puerto rican there is a dominican that didn't adopt the american diet.

would fuck nicky in a hearbeat.
literally, just like 2 seconds.

its not an ethnicity/race thing.
"nigger" culture is an economic class thing.
poorer communities usually adopt a "dont trust anyone" kind of attitude since everyone is struggling to stay afloat and will use others without thinking twice. this includes people of all races. whites / blacks / asians / latin ect..

wait OP I have to go over to Sup Forums first and find out if that's all right

except for the racism

sorry white privilege you fail to grasp it again

Maritza dude.

Easily the best spic on the show.

She came into a restaurant I used to work at here in Portland with Fred Armisen. One of the nicest celebrities I've met.

Funnily, Kat Von D came in once too and was incredibly nice as well.

No

I'm not even talking about that, I mean specifically copying elements of inner city black culture

The clothes, the slang, maybe even the mindset, etc.