Johnny Football

Is his career over?

He should do a Sup Forums show, fuck the NFL if im Johnny

I'd watch

I dunno but judging by that pic he's on the right career path now

he could play Arena if he wanted. he's never getting signed by another NFL team, though.

>I'll start sobering up July 1st

Which basically means I have no interest in sobering up.

Why not? Hes an decent player

that man is living the life and there's nothing we can do but be mad

it doesn't matter, he has profound character flaws. you could be the best player in the world but if you are a known drug user and wife beater then you're not getting signed. pro sports teams don't waste money on a guy who might not be there when they need him.

his money will run out in like, a few years. Then he'll be on the streets unless he can become a reality tv star

His family is rich af

Financially he'll be fine. He'll prolly OD sooner or later tho.

If he were black they would.

>but if you are a known drug user and wife beater then you're not getting signed
>NFL
m8

is it 2013 still? D-do the cowboys reach the playoffs?

the man didn't make it that far because he had to earn money for himself bruh

name one player in the league who has gotten himself into as many shenanigans as Manziel. the difference between him and other players is that he doesn't want to play, so he's even less careful.

He should have said after july 4th. We all know he's going to get wasted on that day.

his family has a lot of oil money that he will get when they die.

hes going sober as of tomrrow breh

hes got this, next Tom Brady.

Why would he? His family is rich. He doesn't need the money

At this point, he can probably get decent coin doing public appearances at night clubs

pretty much, I doubt any team takes him unless he fully commits to a rehab program. For like a full year. must be nice to have a rich family though. he's a lucking kid.

GOAT Arizona will make him the next Tom Brady

>be johnny manziel
>get suspended from a job you don't have
Is he the most tortured soul in sports?

Pac man jones, Aldon smith, pretty much half the raiders teams, Ray Lewis... Keep going?

Johnny could be starting on an NFL team mid season. Given the nature of injuries in the NFL, stupid head coaches and teams desperate for a qb, he could do it.

but Manziel is a cocaine addict and shows no signs of slowing down. there aren't any other players in the league who have shown such disregard for their policies. he's rich, and he doesn't care whether or not he plays in the NFL like i said.

>comparing a bunch of hoodrats that grew up with absolutely nothing to a white millionare oil tycoon family

Career? Dude will probably be dead by this time next year.