Im sorry

Im sorry for our NT """winning"""", Sup Forums
I mean, i dont even understand how we """"win""", when our NT is so bad.
Next game we are tottaly out.
Yeah, this one's for sure.
Sorry for ruining the tournament.

SORRY Sup Forums

>apologizing for roasting Sup Forums's red rump
cuck

Kill yourself

1 more week of shitposting

Why would you apologize to Sup Forums? Fuck Europeans. Just cuck them all the way to the finals. The only reason I'm rooting for your team is because it makes all the stuck-up shitty Europeans mad as fuck. Just keep doing what you're doing.

Portugal I support you for whatever it's worth

literally and figuratively this
the assmad is delicious

this

yeah yeah.
i wanna see that when we loose

FUCK OFF YOU PIECE OF SHIT TRAITOR SCUM

WE ARE TYING ALL THE WAY TO THE FINALS AND MEME DE FUCK OUT THIS EURO

BEST EURO EVER

TSSSSSUUUUUUUUUUU

SHIT POST ALL THE WAY TO THE FINALS

I ALMOST PISSED MYSELF AT WORK JUST THINKING OF THE SHITSTORMIN THAT WAS FORMING IN Sup Forums WITH OUT MIGHTY DRAW TEAM

HOW MAD WILL ALL THESE MOTHERFUCKING EURO MUSLIM COCK SUCKERS WILL BE ONCE WE TIE ALL THE WAY TO THE FINALS?

OH MY GAUD I CAN SEE ALL THE HATE COMING AND I FUCKING LOVE IT!!!!!

>watch 130 minutes of portugeese playing like shit
>they win anyway
why live

rules are simple

you put the round sphere thingy inside the squary thingy with the nets and you win

you didnt do that.. you loose.

Portuguese efficiency m8

>park the bus and stall for penalties
>WHY DID WE LOSE ON PENALTIES

>caring about what people form germany, nederlands, poland, russia, norway, sweden, ireland and so on say
why are you such pussy? dude enjoy our ride, it has been a hell of a good one and tell them all to fuck off. the ones who want to join and support us are welcome, the others can pretty much go suck dick in their progressive countries.

this is the battle of our time and you have to chose your side, are you ready to fight till you die side by side with your fellow countrymen or are you going to run away? stand your fucking ground, irmão!!!

PORTUGAL PORTUGAL PORTUGAL PORTUGAL PORTUGAL PORTUGAL PORTUGAL PORTUGAL PORTUGAL PORTUGAL PORTUGAL PORTUGAL

>implying you faggots played at all
After your first goal you fuckers parked the bus and got punished for it then when the equalizer came you sat there kicking the ball back and forth and let Portugal take full offense
You played like losers and Portugal played like champs I don't care how white your country is don't play if you don't want to win

>Po "park the bus and wait for penalties" Land

correction

PORTUGAL CARALHO !!!!!!

PORTUGAL!!!! CARALHO!!!!

KEEP ALL THE HATE COMING FUCKING EURO FAGGOTS, YOU CANT HANDLE ALL THIS RECONQUISTADORES !!!!!!

I LOVE ALL THE HATE!!! WE FEED ON THE HATE!!! KEEP ON HATING FAGGOTS!!!!

SOON THIS WILL BE A CHAMPIONSHIP FOR FORMER COLONIES POWERS ONLY!!

Thank you BASED hamburger-eater

I'm just imagining the amount of ass damage ABPs will suffer if this drawgame-win cycle keeps going into the final.

And fucking hell, please win, I need this.

I knew Romanians were cool dudes, I even bet Quaresma knows some of you guys.

Accurate

Kek you cheeky cunt.

Average romanian here tries to fit in with the Sup Forums crowd so they hate your guts

Just some friendly banter m8.
We'll avenge you guys if we reach the finals, and fuck France in their pseudo-elitistical arse.

do it like we do it. feed on the hate. we fucking love all the attention.