New New Thread, old one about to 404

New New Thread, old one about to 404.

Let's continue this raid

youtube.com/watch?v=dtCyepuLt8Q

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pLDpB5hmvGM&feature=gp-n-y&google_comment_id=z123idnynzfndbmdo23scn05drucjtryg04
youtube.com/watch?v=Nfajo4H58hY
youtube.com/watch?v=AFb-s2BNmU8
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=6&v=_nden1ULmyM
youtu.be/r1rWsJ-znBs
m.youtube.com/watch?v=qJfGW0lySrE
m.youtube.com/watch?v=AFb-s2BNmU8
youtube.com/user/mrmindrapehd/live
youtube.com/watch?v=_nden1ULmyM
youtube.com/watch?v=e3h6es6zh1c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

My Ummah, Dawn has appeared

Bumping for great justice

PROMOTE THIS BAIT AND SWITCH:
youtube.com/watch?v=pLDpB5hmvGM&feature=gp-n-y&google_comment_id=z123idnynzfndbmdo23scn05drucjtryg04

Bumping for the lulz

Request help from reddit.

After fucking around with this girl a few hours ago, she posted this:

Guys watch this till the end, it's fucking great

this beaner cunt needs more dislikes!
youtube.com/watch?v=AFb-s2BNmU8

Everyone comment "Build a wall" on this video

The likes have been at 153K for like 2 hours now. But dem dislikes keep climbing. I think they gave up. But we wont!

What's wrong with her face?

Thanks man. "Worked" "hard" on this.

This.
Aside from the fucked ending its an 11 year old. This will make even normies cringe.

i picked the cringiest #ProudToBe video i could find

Not a cunt. That's a man in drag.

Looks like the fucking Lucky Charms guy

Ellen?

I saw it when it was first uploaded and rage quit for awhile.

Fucking brilliant idea to rickroll the endings of vids like that.

Autism. The dyke may have a short count on chromosomes too.

Sup Forums won! Operation #proudtobeanattackhelicopter was a success! But we need to finish destroying the other monstrosities to come afterword.

Check the suit. It's MTF Willy wonka.

give this bitch some hate:

Promote
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=6&v=_nden1ULmyM

Why are we not getting a hashtag trending? Or are we trying to?

Why do people think there are more than 2 genders. Do they have down syndrome?

fucking dead
top fucking kek

thanks fam. post links on other #ProudToBe videoes and flood the comments with positive to flush out the hate so more people watch till the end XD

youtu.be/r1rWsJ-znBs
>STREAM IS BACK STREAM IS BACK STREAM IS BACK STREAM IS BACK STREAM IS BACK STREAM IS BACK STREAM IS BACK STREAM IS BACK STREAM IS BACK STREAM IS BACK

kek

I'll get Sup Forums on it.

My body is ready

They don't know the difference between gender and sexual preference

Gold

Holy shit the music, 1000 fucking keks

OH GOD YES

That's the shit right there.

Maximum kekage!

#OmarDidNothingWrong

Wonderful.

either way their is only like 3 sexual preferences. men on men. men on womans, woman on womans. Whu must people be special snowflakes and make up genders

#FagsInBodyBags

I am so proud

The person the bitch on this video is talking about my comment (There are are only 3 genders: male, female, attack helicopter)
Give her some hate

YOU'RE A FUCKING WHITE MALE!

m.youtube.com/watch?v=qJfGW0lySrE

Link me to the thread so I can bump

nice

Top kek, leave this video all over their proud to be a faggot videos.

Are you guys fucking retarded? How have you not started a hashtag yet? From now on, everyone tweet the hashtags:

#FagsInBodyBags
#OmarDidNothingWrong
#L

Don't deviate from this, we need to get it trending worldwide.

Thanks fam

Dammit, I can't do anything right. Don't tweet #L.

People go and try to get Sup Forums up off their asses, throw these things in their face im sure they'll get pissed once the 3rd pic of a transgender crosses their path

she deleted the video kek

#straightpride
#proudtobestraight

m.youtube.com/watch?v=AFb-s2BNmU8
Dislike this beaner bitch and comment Build The Wall

Also #proudto/b/

We have #proudto/b/

We already did almost 21 hours ago. #proudtobeanattackhelicopter

Support pedosexuality! This used to be huge around the world. Look at Romeo and Juliet. He was way fucking old for her.

#bringbackthegap

TOP FUCKEN KEK, SHE DELETED HER VIDEO

Guys I have a legendary plan
One go through with the twitter raid
Two convince tumblr that the video is sexist and wants to make lgbt look different
three convince reddit that the video is trying to capitalize on the shooting in orlando to get more money, also come up for reasons why
Let do it Sup Forums, if we achieve all these things it will be amazing

Don't. People will find their way here.

#hatewins

fucking kek my man

youtube.com/user/mrmindrapehd/live

Another idea.

NAMBLA has dwindled down to near nothingness. I propose we start spreading the word about them and how they won't take this oppression any longer. When a kid is old enough to ask questions about sex, they are old enough to have sex, and you're all bigoted for keeping your sexual preferences to yourselves, while making the boy/girl lovers have to live in seclusion, afraid that they could be found out at any time and their lives ruined due to our twisted societal norms.

I mean, if beastiality can be legal in certain areas, but childlove can't, then something needs to change. Animals can't consent to sex, but kids can. It's time to change people's point of view.

Somewhere in here we need to tie the success of the LGBT movement to being the catalyst for this revolution. As childlove is the only logical next step.

This dude gets it.

#Sup Forumstardnotretard
I fucking love you faggots.

Guys. I have a 1-liter bottle of coke right next to me. I live in Eastern time. All nighter?

Yeah sounds good in theory but try getting Sup Forums to do it.

That's not s bitch, it's a man. Idiot.

LETS FUCKING DO IT

>convince Reddit the video is trying to capitalize on the Orlando shooting
Chaotic yet genius

>what is a cuck?
A question only cucks ask.

Who the little girl?

Yes, follow the instructions. Start with twitter, then reddit and finally (sigh) tumblr. I think twitter and reddit will be easy, considering all it takes to manipulate reddit is upvotes.

Samee it's 1:38am right now but I'm down to go all nightb

MAXIMUM OVERKEK

Yes

Holy shit dude, you've figured out how to trick each website. Reddit will eat this up and Tumblr will go with anything if someone says its sexist.

Promote and strategically spam this video for optimal triggering:
youtube.com/watch?v=_nden1ULmyM

Hey it identified as a male-being

HERE WE GO BOYS

Everyone do this. Also, I have no idea how to use Tumblr, but use the hashtags:
#ProudToBeStraight
#StraightPride
#FagsInBodyBags
#OmarDidNothingWrong

Can someone explain how to use Tumblr?

fuck yes

Alright first, get the twitter hashtag trending. Once we do that we can move on to the easy part, reddit.

Do you really want to do this? How would we convince Reddit?

It's all happening now. The retribution of society and it's beautiful. Finally we're taking a stand amongst a pointless war against the abominable foolish radicals, not fighting for the love they speak of, but for the flames of war and to exploit the world's many tragedies and little mercy for pathetic attention.

This.

Oh yeah I forgot to mention the one thing that makes it legendary, we precede to blame the whole thing on the other sites.

That will never get anywhere. The general consensus is that having sex with kids is wrong no matter what you say. Perhaps we could use that to our advantage and fuck with the lgbtq in some other way. If we make them out to be pedophiles the whole community will dissolve

What?

are you going to dislike it or keep being a fag

>tfw I don't care a bunch of dark-skinned folk got killed by another dark-skinned fella.
>tfw companies are just playing pretend they give a fuck about LGBT since it's the socially hip thing to do these days
>tfw I hate Pride because flamboyantly gay men use it as an excuse to walk around in front of small children wearing only cock socks and it makes people lose respect for *all* LGBT people.
>tfw Sup Forums helped me figure out I was Bi.

youtube.com/watch?v=e3h6es6zh1c