So who is still interested in hearing slutty stories about my gfs past...

So who is still interested in hearing slutty stories about my gfs past? Old thread 404d while I was responding and then thought I was spam for a long time

From other thread:

The fact that I enjoy relating this stuff probably reveals how pathetic I am. But anyway. Not going to greentext but I'll just tell you a bit.

She used to hang out at this house that was basically a drug den for (mostly underage) kids. This creepy older guy lived there but he acted cool and had all the goods so all the riff raff congregated there. Rachel was one of the more regular ones and ended up living there for a while.

I knew her back then but wasn't that close to her, but I definitely remember one day at school several of the guys were telling about how fucked up she had been the night before. There were other girls at the house but of course Rachel ended up being the one that ended up ass naked in this hot tub, which of course led to a shit ton of dudes who just so happened to want to get naked in there as well. so its rachel and like 10+ naked dudes in this tub. The guy telling the story said at first this was all that was happening, but when he came back in later she was taking turns making out with different dudes, sitting in their naked laps with her legs wrapped around them. This quickly escalates to dick sucking and eventually shes just being passed around and fucked on the floor by a rotating series of random dudes.

This story was corroborated by several other people who were there, and I remember them showing me pictures and videos of it on their phones.

fwiw she says she doesnt even remember any of this. again, this is just one of many fucked up things i know about her.

also rate please

Something is wrong with her lips/10

she was in a car wreck

I'll bite, what you got?

>thought I was spam

Sounds about right

Not trying to be edgy but why choose to wind up with some one who seems so used up and lacking in self respect?

God damn I said was with an absolute slit with a girl in high school who had been raped by her older brother for 5 years.
And she had the same kinda fucked up lip from a car wreck

You were with her?

Proceed...

you have to get those pics

the grammar here is confusing. please restate.

Horned bump. Don't know what's wrong with me but I love shit like this

Post moar

Also post nudes

beump

She is really pretty

Her "number" is probably unknowable, but I know it's at least 100. Sounds crazy but its true. There were circles I used to run in where probably more guys I knew had fucked her than hadnt. in fact im a bit embarassed to tell some people were kind of dating sometimes, because of her past.

but secretly i get off knowing that they think shes just trash. *shrug*

No not with ops girl
My bad meant I dated an absolute slut.
Didn't catch that there

Hnng

Wll she don't look that cute on this ones, any full body pics?

age?

26 now. a lot of that stuff happened when she was still a teenager though

does she still do all that drug shit?

not nearly like she used to, no

Moar

would like to hear what others think/answer more questions

most recent slut show?
and she cleans up nice so 7/10 in the face.

Would love to see her body m8

it depends what you mean. she has pretty much always been down to fuck any dude who showed her the slightest bit of attention (and wasnt completely hideous, i guess), and that has continued until the present day. Id guess she has anywhere from 5-10 new partners a year nowadays, which is slowed down a lot from her heyday.

if you mean like full blown gangbang im not sure. youd probably have to go back about 3 years to when she was living in a commune in st louis

Would gangbang/10

Sounds like a real winner, op

What are you doing man
K.G.?

are you two currently together? and what's the sluttest thing she did with you around?

My wife had a similar past.

and then you killed her?

rip

man fuck this thread i was building a boner

betcha this post did it lmao

almost worth it. but tits and stories would've been better

more stories OP

Oh is gone let 404