hey lol

hey

Fuck. You. Gtfo

which board do i find the gtfo

"the chan" omg...

Somewhere on reddit

i mean on this site you spaz

hows everyones summer?

What is actually wrong with that guys head.

He identifies as a traffic cone. Been getting the head press procedures done.

Your head is fucked. Wtf happened? Please tell me you weren't born like this?

Question for the ages.

Are you new?

Inb4 underage b&

>amidoingitright.gilf

>.gilf

solid chortle/10

Since I posted my face can I get a r8?

Sup Forums honest

No I know he's been here alot before. I see his fuckin stupid goofy face and wonky shaped noggin all the time. I am not new here, jus bored and fuckin around

This faggot made a "I'm gonna kill myself" thread just last night

Your ugly as hell kid. Not even trying to troll you or be mean. Your just ugly as shit. I'm sorry kill yourself and rid us of your genes.

sauce?

FUCKING SUMMER FAGS GET OUT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Hey I think I know your twin brother.

Some of these fags are alright.

Don't come to chan tomorrow...

Won't be comparing me to a thumb when I come blast you faggot

Aw sheeeei nigger...

He gun thumb blast yo ass!

>thumb

stop it

Please quit posting pic of your dumbass looking face. It's annoying as hell. Your really ugly as fuck kid I'm sorry.

Its okay to be jealous

HAHAHA ugly little faggot. Legit though why do you post pics of your oddly shaped head on here all the time?? I'm curious

My head may be oddly shaped but at least I'm not a one hundred percent 10 out of 10 chronic unmissable unpleasant spacker queer and spazzy mexican nigger bastard fruitcake of a faggot.

Calm down pinhead Larry you sound just a wee bit upset. Go collect yourself traffic cone carl

>Supressed laughter here

You know I'd kick your ass irl

I think you're getting a little head of yourself

Your just jealous because I'm a 10 out of 10

HAHAHA lol no you couldn't your retarted. Stop asking people to rate you traffic cone carl. Nobody will give you above 3/10. Nobody on fucking Sup Forums will give you acceptence because your ugly as shit lololololololol

How do you feel about being on the r8 dollar bill?

he's autistic

I'm sorry you're upset. Not everybody can be this attractive, but you'll come to terms with it.

Love it

only 10 out of 10 is the amount of people that think you're a weird looking cunt.

People are really this dumb or is this a troll within a troll?...
Fukn sage this thread

Fucking kek. Calm down traffic cone carl

You do you my nigga. Fuck these bitch ass haters.

Fuck off Brandon.

You think you're funny behind the computer screen but if you saw me in real life I would dropkick you in the balls.

Anyone falling for this b8 is fucking stupid.

Chill out traffic cone carl retards can't fight. I'm trolling the shit out of you and your to retarded to even get off Sup Forums or not respond to me. Your too retarded an hero faggot