MY DICK HELLLLLLPPPP

MY DICK HELLLLLLPPPP

Don't shave, if you hide it in the fur you can trick man to believe you're a woman.

Herpes

I had a bigger dick when I was 5 and I'm Asian

Kek

Maybe he is just a grower not a shower? My dick gets 5 or 6 inches bigger when hard

Is that your clitoris? Taking hormones will do that to you.

Why do u shave ur pubes if u don't even get laid??

This. Dick is sometimes 3 inches flaccid, sometimes an inch (honestly depends on the temperature). But when it comes out to play it's like 5.5 - 6 inches. I don't know why, wish I was 6 flaccid and 7 hard, but life deals shitty hands.

Post more tiny dicks r cute

R u me

excuse me, OP here my dick grows 8 inches hard okay

6" flaccid sucks with certain toilets, be grateful you don't deal with poop water touching you dick

hey it's a cock,only smaller...

Cut it

I bought a 90 dollar toilet to deal with the boner issue, since I piss every morning when I wake up, without fail. I think I can handle some much deserved droop.

>that huge clit
Damn girl, stop taking that testosterone, ain't good for ya

ITT: insecure anons pretend they dont know dicks grow when hard

And do you know how much I'd love to be naked in front of my gf? A lot, I wish every time she was over here I could just strip and feel normal, but no I have this dimple that's my penis and I have to at least wear boxers. Or quickly throw her off after I cum, before my penis retreats to it's normal position. It sucks. I want to leave her on, then fall asleep naked with fucking semen everywhere and my dick, comfortably hanging over the side of my thigh as I lay on my side against her ass. That's a dream, a fucking dream to me.
The sooner this small penis issue is resolved, the better.

Same here grower bro

Don't be such a fag, just tell her it's tiny when soft, she will understand.

Hahaha

Idc about how she feels, she knows it small when it isn't hard. But she ha stayed with me, and I applaud her for not being a slut like that. It's about what I want. I've been in the army, showered with other dudes and it's just embarrassing when most of them have "normal" sized flaccid penises. How is it faggotry to want a bigger penis, when half of the shit in the world is "haha, he has a small dick, lmao haha what a fag." You can't deny that stigma. The day penis reconstruction, without the negative side effects, become available I'm doing it.

It's being a fag to care about it so much, yeah some people will make some dick jokes about you but that's about it dude, not a big deal really.

XD

Fuck my mum and sister

Idgaf

They're so cute to lick around

I don't see how. Most people in the world care about how they look in front of others.

bruh, no such thing as a "normal" sized flaccid dick, same and hard ones. everybody has different shit. bet some dudes you showered with had flaccid dicks smaller than you, dont see them whining about it to Sup Forums

Mmmm

ITT a bunch of dudes talk about dicks, and it's not gay

out of the many dudes that I have been in the open shower with, only like 1 or 2 other guys had tiny flaccid penises at a time. The rest has fucking shlongs. I know it isn't normal. Hard not to see something flapping side to side when they keep fucking around with the jokes and conversating.

grower reporting in
This fucker goes from 2 inches to 6-7 inches (I don't have the ruler to measure myself with now, I'm basing this off a measurement I made when I was still going though puberty)
I wonder what a woman would think, watching a grower grow.

yeh

SHAVE DOWN R TARD

kek sure it does

Kik ?

lol thats not a micropenis. nice b8 tho

Everytime my GF watches me as a grower, she just starts gagging LOL, Cause i put my dick in her mouth! LOL!

Are you an okay size when you are hard tho?

Nice penis