Why have the Sup Forums mods been deleting popular threads...

Why have the Sup Forums mods been deleting popular threads? These threads have many replies and just die off and i assume its because they dont like the content or are deleting threads they see as harassment. Illegal content isnt being posted but they are still being deleted, has anyone else been experiencing this?

rekt threads seem to disappear rather quickly some days...

some mods have heavy flow days and they turn this place into a shithole known as reddit where they overzealously ban anons and delete threads because their floppy beef curtains hurt

I was just in a thread were people were messaging/Harrasing a girl on kik and the thread died in the middle of nowhere, Not to sure whats happening with the mods or if there has been some kind of terms of service update?

yeaaa, they even deleted all webm's today xD i guess a feminazi got modded or something..

what the fuck are you guys talking about? on Sup Forums there are only a handful of things get deleted.

>cp
>insane amount of spamming
>instructions on how to make bombs
>calling for a "raid"

are they being deleted or are they just 404ing? big difference.

what do you mean they deleted all webm's? what are you talking about? what content was being "deleted"

no. i mean rekt threads (ie shoveldogs and other gruesome webms) are sometimes being deleted... not 404ed i mean you can see the replys crossed out after i had seen them and refreshed.

No i mean in some threads that can be perceived as harassment are quickly being taken down, I was just in a thread that was very alive had 4 new comments before i refreshed and it was quickly deleted.

why not start applying to be mods and start takeing down thrads when a mod unjustly takes down a thread kek kys faggot

*this thread has been pruned or deleted*

this thread will probably 404

i don't know; i don't work for Sup Forums. but i assume it has to do with the age of the person they are harassing. it's summer and yesterday some 10 year old kid was posting his teachers personal info and asking for personal army. he was denied of course. i wouldn't be supprised if mods are deleting all under 18 profiles linked. it is no secret that most of Sup Forums's traffic is under 14 years old; because it's summer.

off by one lol

animal gore has always been deleted at the discretion of the moderator. animal cruelty has a higher chance of getting deleted. infact, posting zippocat or any live animal burning is usually a permaban and always has been. it is up to the moderator if they want to enforce it. r34 yotsuba is a permaban on any board, but it is not as strictly enforced now.

The Sup Forums mods has let the POWER get to there head, Ever since the summerfags have rolled in this place has become alot less edgy and now they are desperately searching for threads to delete so they can keep there jobs.

I find it rather telling that the loli/shota threads stick around though...

i just reported this, have fun in the pokey, faggot

Well if i do get banned i might actually be able to become a productive citizen.

i love u mom

what do you mean by popular threads? what has been getting deleted? i'm curious.