Love Advice

Love Advice

Come to me with your love/relationship problems, give me as much info as you can and I'll give you advice.

Trying to sound as least douchey as possible, I'm an okay looking dude who has had several very very attractive, smart, funny girlfriends. My friends always joke and wonder how I get girls out of my league so consistently. I think I get relationships, and I get girls.

So hit me up if you want you lonely faggots.

Why am I ugly and girls not liking me?

Never give your heart to a women. They are all whores. Just fuck them and move to the next. This is the only advice a man need in the tinder age.

The girl you find cute already fucked her ass senseless, drinked cum, and masturbates thinking of chad.

You better off without it.

Can't help how you look, obviously. Can control how in shape you are, and your personality. Get in decent shape, just don't be huge. If you're ugly, work on personal appearance as much as you can, wear some nice clothes. Develop interests, and get better at talking with girls. Start by making a few actual girl friends, get friendzoned and be completely happy with it. It makes it so you'll be a ton better talking to girls.

Spoken like a true beta male who thinks he's alpha, but is incredibly incredibly beta.

Hey user. This is Sup Forums so I'm not too trusting of this thread, but here I go. This was this person I met last May or July and we've been casual fuck buddies or so before. And we've started a relationship around that August. He was madly in love me with for the first 2 months or so and I still bare the love I had for him initial, even now. He was a bit of a slut though, that's how we become fuckbuddies. He didn't mind going for both men and women. He did say he wanted to become a femboy though so there's that. After a while he wouldn't show love, and eventually we broke up because he wasn't ready for a relationship. We still talk a lot and we're the closest of friends despite him still wanting to become a slut. He knows I still love him madly, and he once attempted to make me join him and have a polygamous relationship with him (he wasn't dating anybody else at the time though, he just liked the thought). I turned him down and told him I wanted a nice steady relationship with him, and he told me to forget his idea. We still speak a lot but I'm noticing the connection we have is slowly starting to die. I want him to love me back in the same way I do, and have a stable relationship with him, but I don't know how to. Should I just wait until he's ready?

Noticed a lot of typos I made there. Sorry for being illiterate there.

Not at all, it's the truth. It's just plain facts. Whores don't deserve to be loved, because there is nothing to love in an used, sex addicted women.

I really love my gf and she loves me, but for a while I've felt like we're losing touch. I'm not sure what to do or how to bring it up since I'm bad with words and if I tell her it'll probably sound like I'm saying I don't love her anymore. Wat do

I can't tell if you're a guy or girl so I think that might influence answer a little but regardless -

Yeah, you need to back off unfortunately. I've been there before and it sucks. Backing off will do two things, it will let this guy find out what he actually wants to be and get this slut phase potentially out of him. It will also let him potentially miss you and realize he actually would rather be with you than not be with you.

If he doesn't want to be with you, then that's that and there's nothing you can do about it, you can't change someone's feelings. I think your best option to make them want to be with you is to back off. If they aren't ready they aren't ready, and there's nothing you can do. If you back off they may re-think things over the next few weeks or months and come back.

I'm 28, been married for three years now. My wife and I both love and trust each other very deeply, and we've been trying to live in a more conservative and traditionalist relationship dynamic. Breadwinner and homemaker, etc. Anyway, I like my sex simple and intimate, as opposed to decadent and indulgent. Our lovemaking was more passionate and intrinsically satisfying when the marriage was fresh, but now it feels a bit routine. Don't get me wrong, my wife is still sexually appetizing, but the act itself isn't as fun as it used to be. We both recognize it. I wish there was a way to make our sex more satisfying without getting too elaborate. Got any ideas?

I feel more comfortable sleeping with hookers than with women that actually care. I'm decent looking and all that shit. idk whats wrong with me.

Other user here, you could always try new positions or really simple roleplaying

Done replying to you. I'm sad you haven't found a good, smart, loving girl that loves you for you. It's an amazing feeling. Judging by your responses though I'm not surprised in the least.

Been there as well brother.

People used to always say this and I never got what it meant, but now I do - that the biggest thing in a relationship is communication. They always say that right? Well your situation right now is what they're referring to. Yes, you should talk to her. Think about it so it doesn't sound bad, let her know you love her and want to be with her, but that things feel different and you want to be close with her again. She will probably find it very endearing and you guys can open up to each other. Do it on a date or in bed or whatever you want.

There is the possibility that the love simply isn't meant to be or there for you anymore. However, ALL love fades to an extent, and that's completely fine. It's partly for you to judge whether you just liked or if you actually love her. And that's life. But I think you should have a nice little convo with her about things. Communication baby.

I'll keep that in mind, thanks user. Now let's say I actually decide to do this. It would be awkward just randomly bringing this up. So when or how can I initiate the conversation?

ah yes. Where do I find these whores who drinked cum and fucked ass senseless?

You are just a faggot.

You know what it is, intimacy issues. Nerves. Nervousness. Buck up, be a man about it. If you want to be a slut that's fine. If you want a relationship, invest.

I hear you and obviously this is a very common problem. My advice would be to talk about it with her. Ask her if there's something she would like you to do, and if there's something you want to do, mention it. It's very attractive when the other person tells you what they want or if they ask what they want you to do to them. Just say hey, we're married, we're sexual, let's have fun and explore, what do you wanna do.

They are the nice girls who hide behind cute glasses and innocent smiles. They are the shy girl in your college, who seems different.

All girls. You just need to peek their facebook chat message and their whattsapp to know what I mean. Meat holes for all things chad.

Intimacy only for the submissive faggots who accept their places as supporters. Thats not what they crave. And they know it when they decide you are ok for bf material. Unless you are a Chad yourself, and they fight for your love.

It's going to be awkward no matter when you do it haha. I think you either send them a text out of the blue, or next time you guys have been hanging out, just mention it. Be like I know this is lame and stupid, but I'm sorry it's how I feel and I just have to tell you this. Then just leave and be silent and give it a few days of silence. Trust me, giving them silence is better than being the bitch constantly texting the other person.

I'll bite... I have feelings for a girl but I don't know if they're feelings of lust or a genuine bond I've built with a person. For a long time I've been sexualizing things with girls, but this time I feel something genuine... I don't know if she cares about me, but I know I care about her... We've expressed mutual affection for each other at one point but it was awkward as there was some blood between us....

Do I go after her or should I just try to forget

Alright, this should be nice and easy then putting aside the nerve wrecking feeling I get when trying to approach him with this topic. I just hope he doesn't think of me as clingy or annoying because of this because I always love his company even though he may not like mine. It's killer

(me)
You've been the best of help user, thank you.

Whoops, got that reversed

So this girl I've know for a year and have been talking to for about a month hasn't replied to me in weeks. She keeps looking at my snapchats though, but whenever I sent a message she'd never respond. Things were going fine until one day she just stopped replying. I don't understand what happened and despite asking her why she won't do anything other than look at my snaps. I got her to reply once when she said she'd text me and she never did. I don't get it. We were even supposed to hang out the weekend she started ignoring me. Everything was going smoothly and she was even ok with me introducing her to my family as the girlfriend (She came to my graduation and was even going to come do dinner with my family). I've been told I should move on, but I just can't stop thinking about it. I could barely sleep last night without her name constantly popping up in my head, and I get this urge to try and text her again. It may not seem like a big deal to most, but fuck this shit get's to me.

Why would you try to forget? Absolutely sounds like you should go for her. Slowly, quickly, up to your situation.

No problem. And yeah that's what I'm saying he's going to think it's clingy/annoying, and that's why you give him some silence. If he doesn't communicate with you for a week or two after that, the guy obviously doesn't care and is an asshole. He isn't ready, doesn't like you... And that sucks. But this gets you the best chance of getting him to like you and say let's give it a shot. Say how you feel, say you're done with him, and back off.

She is not interested, lulz

Even if we are related?

When I was bad with girls this happened to me for sure. It sucks.

To me yeah, it sounds like she's lost interest and is trying to just give you the hint. I don't know more about your situation, but her coming to graduation sounds like it was pretty serious, so I'm a little confused too. But if she suddenly broke it off, I think maybe you came on too strong, or called her your gf when she didn't think of herself that way. Did you guys actually have that talk? Did she think of herself as your gf or did only you? Communicate with her. Ask her What happened why are you suddenly not responding? Not forcefully, genuinely.

This I liked idk if she liked me but I think she did. We were texting and she asked who I liked I told her I had a crush on a girl in our class. Right then she stopped texting me. Could I still date her if I talked to her? This was a year ago

By "blood between us" you meant you guys are related? Jesus Christ, then nevermind yes, do not get involved. Even if she wants to, don't be a dumbass.

>Lust
>Mutual affection
>Awkward
>Blood between us..
You want to fuck your cousin don't you?

Gotcha thanks have a goodnight user

Yes you can. Awful question, probably troll but responding anyway.

How do I get laid in like 1 week of knowing the girl

I am good looking and got a nice body but only 6 foot

OP here I'm 5'9 and have gotten with so many hot girls and had 3 or 4 long-term completely catch girlfriends that everyone was confused how I got them.

You sound like you are approaching girls the wrong way and so I can't help ya. With that attitude you can probably bang sluts if you want to. Just talk to them all night, ask questions to keep the convo going and make some jokes, then ask to take home.

There is one girl who I am pretty sure wants a relationship but I just want to fuck and dump her tbh

I thought way too hard about how to bring it up to her and decided to start with jokes and shit. So eventually I asked her if calling her my girlfriend would be ok and she said she'd like that (with hearts and shit which makes it even more special). When the day came I didn't come out and say it because my mom was looking at me with that weird excited look and I said fuck it they get the idea, this is embarrassing. Then after she introduced herself, she told me to text her about the dinner thing. She couldn't make it because we had to leave earlier than expected and said we could just do something on the weekend. I honestly think she wanted to be with me, and its not like she was saying, or doing anything weird before. Sorry if this seems all out of place. Seriously thinking about this makes me feel weird.

I got no advice here man. Vague and pointless.

Well I mean how could you not have asked her at this point, hey why are you suddenly not talking? I thought we were going to date, what have you been thinking and feeling?

I asked her if there was a reason she wasn't talking to me and I got nothing. The more I think about this the more I'm starting to think this is some weird mind game, because nothing adds up. If she was really done with me she'd delete me from snapchat right? I mean she knows I can see her looking at my stories and all and I look at all of hers.

Way overthinking it bro. If she removes you from snapchat that's psycho. She just is done with you it seems like. Have you sent her a text like what I said? Saying hey... Why no talking all of a sudden, just wondering. I feel like you should at least tell me what's going on.