What does Sup Forums think?

What does Sup Forums think?

Friendly reminder to leave the giant constraining politcal mess that is the EU

Don't be scared - Vote leave

Remain
What life changing laws have the EU put upon britain?

I suggest you leave to reddit, mr SJW

internet censorship, completely destroyed the british fishing industry to name a couple

>willingly lets sandniggers enter his country
eurocuck leave

internet censership laws have not yet passed their still considering it
give me a valid point next time mate

the uk has tight border controls, sandniggers are not coming in plus their numbers are so low

plus was the uk fishing industry so big in the first place? its not like we rely on it

Yes but the point is the EU has the power to do that shit. Would you give someone a gun if they say they want to shoot you never end up doing it?

I suggest you visit London

used to live there and yeah i agree its full of sand niggers but 1: i dont give a shit about race. 2: theyre not doing anything wrong. 3: only a small fraction are illegals. blame england for allowing them in legally not the eu

Off to vote leave in 20 minutes

A noble idea that we needed to try after the war, but it's lost its way and needs to be stopped. Reform is impossible

so why dont we get involved instead of leaving and risking our economy. i'd rather have internet censorship than another bloody recession

>It only destroyed communities all over Scotland

Gr8 convincing case to stay m8!

how it feels like to talk to anybody voting to leave

Look at the refugee crisis that is still killing thousands due to lack of the EU ability to do THE EXACT KIND OF CROSSBORDER ISSUE IT WAS SET UP TO SOLVE.

Look at the reality instead of the long dead dream. EU leadership is undemocratic and useless, so much that it is literally killing so many people that Doctors Without Borders are blacklisting the EU from giving donations.

Again. The EU has been blacklisted from a charity, it's that fucked up. What else do you need to hear to realise it's a failure?

we literally can't get involved you fuck

there's no democratic process for the lawmaking, we "elect" officials but the EU commisioners have all the fucking power

if we do leave scotland will probably leave the uk
>if they cared that much why would they still wanna be apart of the EU?

do what you want, but britain does not have the resources to exist in a vacuum

As a Scot, this is actually my preferred scenario. First stop the EU, then Westminister

That's what literally the entire rest of the world is for. Vote to take a global approach, not a continental one

Blaming England when they have no control over it.

so either we go along with some "laws" they put forward that will barely affect us or we have another recession

so how will leaving the eu save us?

im half scottish myself. i want scotland independent

we won't be required to take in their fucking migrants. We also won't be in the free travel zone

the brits have control over their borders. even EU members must present a valid passport. the brits have the option to reject somebody but theyre cucks. just accept it

>Started as a free market agreement
>Gains supreme law making ability in the country
>Continues to erode our democratic will
>"Only some laws affect us"
>Votes to remain a cuck
This is how you lose your soverignty, all for the promise of milk staying 20p less at Tesco. You're selling your autonomy for trade deals, you are literally democracy's version of a whore.

But if we want to trade with the EU we'll have to agree to freedom of movement, and so, yes, we will.

amerifag here, and I don't give a rats ass what you do as long as you stop sending british twats to my country. goddamn immigrants

tourism is our highest contribution to our GOP. and we barely take any as it is. other countries are flooded with immigrants while britain barely has any

you don't know how refugees work do you? the EU requires that refugee quotas get met

No we won't, aussies have free movement into the EU and they're on the other side of the fucking globe

but britain wont be able to stand on its own

I hope more than enough Britbongians vote to get the smeg out of the EU.

Project fear distilled

Of course it can, as it did for THE ENTIRE REST OF ITS EXISTENCE BEFORE THE EU WAS AROUND

Fucking cuck

so why not? we can handle some immigrants

nigga you have a housing crisis

how many experts have said we can stand on our own?
plus this isnt the bloody 18th century anymore. china and america are vastly bigger. wtf do we have to trade with?

and with the houses being so expensive everybody is fucked

#Brexit

Glad that you asked, the majority of our exports are actually tourism, mortgages, insurance and financial services. That's why London has no agriculture or manufacturing but makes an unholy amount of money. These are the easiest things in the world to export because they aren't physical, only now we email policy documents to Australia or China or India instead of the EU

Where's your source?

thats a fair point actually, but then again will china and america want our services?

If there is money to be made, yes. That's how business works, you do whatever you can to make money.

Unless our services are somehow so hyper uncompetitive that literally no one else of the 5.5 billion people on Earth wants them, we will sell them

im not saying nobody will want our services but will it be enough for a country to stand on?

I am not an expert, this is just common sense when you step outside the veil of project fear. I'm off to vote brexit now, I hope the rest of you make the right decision, I rather fancy a British independence day

i'm australian and done it before

Anything that can contribute to the economy helps

Yes, if every country outside the EU can survive without these constrictive ties to the EU market, we can too. It's not like Egypt, China, India, America, Canada, Brazil or anyone else is shitting themselves about being able to trade with Europe.

Look beyond the scare and realise that Europe is a slow growing market of 0.5billion. There's another 5.5 billion out there, let's see what they have to offer and what we can offer to them

bullshit.

You britfags are acting exactly like Donald Trump thinking that rash actions will solve all your problems. Properly disillusioned..

the britbongs will vote to remain because they are cucks and can't into freedom

Why I don't understand is how the EU would send Greece (a crapy shit-hole country that is pulling Yurope into the sewer) billions of euros to avoid a Grexit, but doesn't seem interested in doing anything to coax the UK (one of the few countries helping that shit show survive) into staying. Can anyone explain this? It seems like the Brits are just pissed off at the over regulation and open borders of other Yuropean countries, legit and addressable concerns in my book.

Must admit though it would be hilarious if England votes to leave but Scotland tips the result for remain.

Two excellent examples of what I am talking about. Why would Yurope give Greece billions to stay but won't negotiate a break on internet censorship and fishing regulations for the UK?

>Carbon taxes will kill the economy
Left: There are more important things than the economy
>90% of "refugees" never get jobs and live off welfare
Left: There are more important things than the economy
>Vote Leave
Left: The economy! The economy!

See, I don't get this attitude, it seems to me like the EU is the one that's not willing to come to the table to try to coax the UK into staying. From what I have seen it looks like the economies of Germany the UK and a few Norse countries are carrying the massive resource drains of Spain, Italy, Greece, etc. Why isn't the EU doing anything to work with the UK about their concerns?

And the EUs foreign politicians should be able to put any laws upon Britain because... ?

I'm just about to head out and vote. I will be voting leave. Fuck the immigrants, fuck Dodgey Dave and Gideon. Fuck the EU.

Why is it that the EU doesn't seem to give a shit about the UK leaving, but will spend billions to keep Greece in?

who genuinely has made these points??

someone will no regard for anything but themselves