All right Britbongs, today's the day, don't forget to go out and vote OUT!

All right Britbongs, today's the day, don't forget to go out and vote OUT!

youtube.com/watch?v=Ai4yYAkZw2k

Do what's best for the UK! Fuck Europe, fuck bureaucracy!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=2&v=rNJ05NfM-4Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Only retards want this, and reactionary nutters. You'll destroy your own economy, destabilize the region, lose scotland, become an isolated small nation, and fuck the global economy

Damn, I hope you guys don't fuck up and stay.
I like you guys.

>destroy your own economy, destabilize the region, lose scotland, become an isolated small nation
No it won't. Bullshit. BULLSHIT.

False, that's just scare tactics. youtube.com/watch?time_continue=2&v=rNJ05NfM-4Y

Be courageous! VOTE OUT!

Yes, it's all a plot by the evil jews or some shit, right? Aside from the few loons in your party, the entire world thinks you're acting retarded as fuck.

Don't expect the US to come save your ass when you get invaded. If Britain goes out, absolutely every country on Earth should take a vow of non-action if anything happens to Britain or its people. Go it alone, and enjoy the wolves eating you alive.

Also you have to leave on the EU's terms according to their rules. They have no reason to give you a good deal and every reason to make sure you leave with your kneecaps shattered

Yeah right, because not being part of the Euro means invasion... when WE'RE ALREADY BEING INVADED BY ISLAM BECAUSE OF EUROPE

Fuck you, you cucklord. I seriously hope you're paid to say this type of shit, because otherwise it means there's one more incurable retard in the world.

> scare tactics

Scare tactics is blaming a few immigrants about stealing your jobs while your unemployment keeps dropping.

I'm aware of the part-time problematic, we have that here too, but doing such a drastic change over it is pretty dumb.

EU needs reforming though, so maybe if you stayed EU will claim "victory" and then there will be absolutely no chance the EU will reform.

Anyway, on sunday Spain may choose a communist party to run the government so the end of the EU may get a secound round on sunday.

BULLSHIT. The United States will NEVER turn it's back to Britain.
I wasn't keen on it when they joined in the first place and they were right in keeping their own currency.
You have no idea of what you're talking about and who you THINK you're speaking for.

indeed.

There won't be indeed nice treatment for the UK, as it would set a precedent. Norway, Swizerland can into enjoying a nice because they never were part of the EU. But leaving as the UK will do to later on leave harming the union is a completely differnt issue.

>leaving as the UK will do to later on leave harming the union
Give me an example how this would happen.

Scare tactics are used by everyone. However, if you're a sandnigger-lover and you say it's wrong to blame immigrants, then you shouldn't use scare tactics in order to make you country stay in the EUSSR. Unless you really despise the people and their will, like the EU elites clearly do.

The EU doesn't need reforming, it needs to go. You either have real democracy or nothing.

END THE NEW WORLD ORDER! BREXIT! END THE NEW WORLD ORDER! BREXIT! END THE NEW WORLD ORDER! BREXIT! END THE NEW WORLD ORDER! BREXIT! END THE NEW WORLD ORDER! BREXIT! END THE NEW WORLD ORDER! BREXIT! END THE NEW WORLD ORDER! BREXIT! END THE NEW WORLD ORDER! BREXIT! END THE NEW WORLD ORDER! BREXIT! END THE NEW WORLD ORDER! BREXIT! END THE NEW WORLD ORDER! BREXIT! END THE NEW WORLD ORDER! BREXIT! END THE NEW WORLD ORDER! BREXIT! END THE NEW WORLD ORDER! BREXIT! END THE NEW WORLD ORDER! BREXIT! END THE NEW WORLD ORDER! BREXIT! END THE NEW WORLD ORDER! BREXIT! END THE NEW WORLD ORDER! BREXIT!

nice try you globalist POS. We're on to you. Freedom needs to be free. FUCK THE EU.

>Don't expect the US to come save your ass when you get invaded.

Unfortunately that's what NATO is all about, I know the EU credits itself with 'Peace in europe' but in reality it's things like NATO

I hope brexit happens, just to see what happens

Literally retarded if worst comes to worst you'll still be EU's bitch

This man is a retard. A racist one at that. Quite typical of the leave supporters

see if it works lmao

>The EU doesn't need reforming, it needs to go.

Yes, that's a great idea. Hope you are enjoying your vodka in Russia.

In the current world context, Europe needs too cooperate, economically and regarding science. So some sort of EU will stay whether brits/russians want it or not.

This is what I hope will happen. I truly hope the brits vote to leave and things will crumble.
It's like giving poisoned candy to a child.

Another Russian. Or maybe Arab.

Ironically, muslims is partially why Brits go away. So Brits go away. Then Europe is divided. Then muslims win.

>Yes, that's a great idea. Hope you are enjoying your vodka in Russia.

But it's already the EUSSR

>In the current world context, Europe needs too cooperate

I agree, but it can't be bureaucracy, and it can be by authoritarian means. It has to be democratic, and it's not.

can't *

>he brits vote to leave and
it will save their lives.

As a Brit who doesn't know if he wants to vote Brexit or stay, anyone know where I can get some non-bias facts about leaving and staying?

Can someone actually answer me why Britain wants to leave the EU?

I really don't know anything about it.

>EUSSR

You complain about scare tactics, yet you use sensationalist remarks as that.

Agree about the rest you say. However, I don't see why it needs to go. It can be reformed without killing it.

We aren't stupid, are we. Some freaks on internet could come up with a plan to do it, so I guess politicians could as well.

>non-bias

That doesn't exit, amigo.

This.

I'm so fucking bored.

White from Finland.

There are lots of wealthy countries that are small and independent. Switzerland, Norway, Singapore, pre-1997 Hong Kong.
Prosperity doesn't come from being part of some superstate.

Even if you aren't small, you can still prosper. For decades Japan turned from a defeated power to one of the wealthiest countries in the world. And they didn't do it by joining some pan-asian superstate bs.

Furthermore, government is more responsive and capable the closer it is to the people. Local governments over small populations are always better than governments thousands of miles away that are over millions of people.

There are no facts, only assumptions. It's never happened before so it's all just bullshit and assumptions. Try to think of it like this, if it was a vote TO join the EU would you vote yes or no?

Amerifat detected. I'm not british and I know full well.

I guess it's a good thing that you actually want to educate yourself, which is more than I can say for the rest of your people. It's just never stops to amaze me how little you americans know about the rest of the world. You love not to know.

Reporting in from Texas. I support Brexit.

You guys got this!!! Take pride in being British and vote leave! The EU is now anti-democracy and promotes other cultures over yours!

Don't be an idiot. The EU is an oligarchic state based on failing ideals which has forced its way into countries that rejected it in the first place, so it's not scare tactics to say it's the EUSSR. Because like the USSR, it's a bunch of authoritarian liars and power greedy assholes.

Yes, the EU as it is needs to go, because otherwise it'll never achieve true democracy.

Politicans sure already have a plan. But if you trust those very same politicians who brought us here in the first place, you are going to have serious problems, the first of which being your mental sanity.

All of those are dependant on the rest of Europe.

All of those have no say on anything because they're too small and irerelevant.

Japan isn't small, it has 127 million people. And it's under USA's shadow. It prospered with the USA.

Small local goverments are a hassle and often a nightmare for investments.

Gave me a good laugh. Please go ahead and vote out, this would probably trigger much needed reform in the EU and no one needs you shitty island monkeys anyways.

What nation joined the EU against their own will? The population voted to join.

It's the constitution which was rejected.

A government in Brussels making decisions about what goes on in Britain, instead of people in London elected by British citizens.
Everything else is just a symptom of this.

I'm brazillian you tard, ffs. And you did nothing else than showing your broke ass english. (full well LOL)

Please, go ahead enlighten me, cunt.

>Take pride in being British and vote leave!
THIS. This right here.

Are you serious? Ireland, France, Holland and others have been lied to and manipulated into going into this mess. And btw, don't defend an entity you don't even know, unless you're some special kind of person.

Nice mind manipulation attempt by implying remainers aren't proud British.

>It can be reformed without killing it

You guys probably don't know, but the initial federation of states in the USA wasn't going so hot, so about ten years later a convention was called to reform the system, to modify the agreement and amend the Articles of Confederation. What we ended up getting was a whole new constitution, that created a much more powerful central government. And all the state governments became more and more subserviant to the federal power, until today when the states are powerless against the federal power, and just tend to a few minor matters. If you are a state that hates what has been imposed on you by the other states around you, too bad.
Just be careful what you wish for when you open up the pandora's box of reform. Many will say that increasing the power of the EU government is the only way to "fix" the problems.

You're jealousy of Americans is seething out of this post.

Ha ha ha ha ha. I guess you toad him.

Poor Ireland. It went from being the farmers of the Brits to a tech hub.

Poor france, they are rich yet their farmers get heavily protected and subsidied by the EU, we all have to dance to whatever french farmers want.

Poor Netherlands. Their head look as a box in and outside the EU.

Texas stands with the Brexit.

Hoping one day for Texit from the US.

BREXIT!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hello fellow Texan.

I'm hoping for Texit!
Being under the thumb of Washington DC is not helping us.

Hola sudaca. ¿Te lo pasas bien en América?

Looks just like Donald Trump

You better get used to looking at Donald Trump.

You better hope Donald Trump builds a wall.

Or we'll send the Mexicans back in boxes.

Free trade is good. A common currency is a good idea (in principle).

But do you really need a super government over all European countries to achieve these ends? It. Seems under the guise of free trade, a new government power has been foisted upon every one under their noses.

As for monetary union, the real hot water is that some countries can no longer print money to make up for their budget shortfalls (and ripping off value from anyone holding their currency). I'm looking at you, Greece.

only fucking idiots would vote out

I was implying the person who wants the Texit was Mexican (divide and conquer).

I'm from Spain (hurr im poor durr), I couldn't care less about Mexico. In fact, I always wanted to go to Califucknia to improve my English but I can't for obvious reasons.

>Only fucking idiots would want in.
Fixed,

Your Ass is invaded by Cocks

>and just tend to a few minor matters
oh yeah, like the majority of public projects, infrastructure and education.
>states are restricting other states in the union
Restriction is at least half of the social function of government; no shit. Restriction of autonomy is a functional inevitability as technology progresses (though the autonomy of a state isn't much better than that of a union.)

10/10 discussion.

It doesn't matter if Texas is infested with Mexicans.

Before Texas declared independence from Mexico it was infested with Mexicans.

Go ahead.

Aren't the guy who says we shouldn't make generalizations about sandniggers? Here you go, you're a hypocrite.

You want more illegal immigration, especially from terrorist countries, so that you can make a few bucks? Go ahead, vote stay, and enjoy your descent to hell.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>fuck bureaucracy
>more bureaucracy
>like you even had a chance
>Scott-xit 2.0

You dont belong here faggot

So the main reason you want to leave europe comes down to

>FUCKIN IMMIGRANTS M8 COMIN OVER 'ERE NICKING MY JOBS AND SHAGGING MY WOMEN (THAT WONT EVEN SHAG ME ANYWAY) NOT HAVIN' IT M8, NOT HAVIN' IT VOTE OUT M8

You fucking imbecile, people as dumb as you should be stripped of your voting privilidge.

>Hola sudaca. ¿Te lo pasas bien en América?

If Santa Anna didn't become dictator and suspend the Mexican constitution of 1824, Texas would probably still be a part of Mexico, cholo.

Your brains invaded by sandniggercocks. I'm still better off.

VOTE OUT

If they don't vote out, I will hold my head and sob as I'm sure the stench that London will become alone, will be able to be smelled here on the east coast.

You leave Europe and you'll become China's bitch. Too bad you lost all your colonies, faggots.

Amerifag here. I don't care what you do, just stop sending these british twats to my country. goddamn immigrants.

Na will vote in. In ya Ass.

edgy

U.S. shitter here.

What are some arguments in support for UK exiting the UE?

It's time to stop posting user.

You're talking about Piers Morgan? Lolololol

They are a fascist religion that will drag the everyone into ruin

I want sovereignty, and a controlled immigration is part of it.

Also, we've spent enough time falsely pretending we're all equal and cultures go along just fine as long as we're nice to them. End the hypocrisy today.

If they wanted a common currency, they should have picked gold. A common currency absent of any political machinations and chicanery.

>use example of an immigrant group causing a revolt
>trying to prove that an immigrant group isn't a threat to the sovereignty of a nation
wew lad.

This.

Go get raped in Germany, fag.

But, then the globalists couldn't inflate it.

Its time to doggle your noggle

Remember:
It's not who votes that counts, it's who counts the votes that count.

You have this mericans support, vote leave!

Vote out because fuck the world

IMMIGRATION

That's about it, most of the leave side want out purely because they think it'll mean less muslims in the UK, which it wont ofcourse but they're retarded they cant grasp that.

They dont even realise britain leaving the EU would have no effect on migrants coming from everywhere else in the world, such as the middle fucking east.

>Restriction of autonomy is a functional inevitability as technology progresses

Technology should be expanding personal autonomy and helping liberate people from the state.

Ask Texas why they want out.

>pick a currency that can't controllable inflate
OK

Why did India want to leave the British Empire?

Because fuck whitey?

They'll have no more of this......

Too many Britfags in India, too less Britbitches. Shitty Deal

>Technology should be expanding personal autonomy and helping liberate people from the state.
Wow, that's almost as trite of a statement of "there should be peace on earth". You like good things happening too huh? Not just me?

It's not a bug, it's a feature

YouTube - Stefan Molyneaux - the truth about Brexit

I'm guessing a car full of muslim men pulled over and made fun of you and your fedora or something in a dodgy part of town? Did it really hurt your feelings?

I've had several muslim friends, 1 muslim girlfriend and more muslim class mates. All were some of the nicest people I've ever met. Their families would get very embarrased and ashamed when islamist terrorism was ever brought up in the news etc, even though they were nothing to do with it.

You're all just uneducated fucking dimwits, the lot of you. It just comes down to ignorance fueled racism.
And the fact you think leaving the EU is going to solve all this just proves how fucking retarded you are. Not only will you fuck up trade, business and the cost of living enourmously, you'll also have almost no effect on immigration.

See

We must face the future together. Vote to stay.