Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=S2XE0YG7ilc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

cut your nuts off you won't be needing them anymore

>cut your nuts off you won't be needing them anymore
why did xir mean by this?

>listens to swans once

why can't there ever be one normal grimes thread

this isn't something awful, you aren't gonna get banned for not being funny. why can't you just for once have a thread dedicated to REAL MUSIC DISCUSSION.

ffs the reason these threads are getting nuked is probably because you retards can't stop shitposting for 5 seconds to have REAL DISCUSSION on the music.

so that's why i'm officially declaring the chart purge. I'm DISATISFIED WITH OUR CURRENT CHART AND INSTEAD PROPOSE THIS ONE

reported

How hard is it to listen to a 5 album discography chronologically?

lmao

it's the order you should listen to them through you idiot.

Visions is clearly closer to the average Sup Forumstants' pop tastes, and from there they get sent on a journey chronologically through her albums to listen to her sound evolve through the years, which all serves as a "interruption" flashback, and makes the finale of Art Angels so incredible.

Very hard, apparently. Hence the design of my chart (pic related.) It directly promotes listening to her music in chronological order. I just decided to spell it out in a slightly more complicated fashion since I know that the kind of people who feel the need to rely on charts in order to listen to music also need to think that they're smart.

Sorry, user. No one cares.

David Letterman loves his illegitimate daughter.

Daddy's precious sweetheart.

I honestly still don't understand the allure of this attempted meme...

your genres are all fucking wrong.

Dreampop?
Artpop?
Altpop?

None of these are even close to being accurate, except for altpop but that's a huge fucking umbrella that all her albums fit under.

wtf i love Letterman now

Sigh.

Just gonna quote myself from a previous thread:
>Notice the wording I used in the chart instructions: "Pick your MOST-LIKED genre..." The genres you see on this chart are not intended to be completely accurate descriptions of what her music is/sounds like (since that would be impossible given that Grimes' music is itself a definable genre - hence the giant dashed circle containing all of her music with the word Grimes at its center.) These are just common musicall reference points that - it is hoped - a new listener might already be aware of, and therefore might serve as a way of getting in to her music more easily for the first time.

oh grimes wasnt banned that thread was only autosaged

we r dummies

now at least we can avoid the filterfags

mods desu

Love Grimes!

i hope our grimey is sleeping well

Sadly, judging by her twitter she seems kinda stressed out. But maybe that'll bring out her creative energies.

>you retards can't stop shitposting for 5 seconds to have REAL DISCUSSION on the music.
you've been talking about the same five albums every day for YEARS what else is there to talk about?

the reason why grimesthreads are such miasmic shitholes is because you've all completely exhausted your subject matter.

what can you do to fix this? STOP MAKING FUCKING GRIMES THREADS EVERY DAY

She even plays guitar. Is there nothing this artist cant do?!
youtube.com/watch?v=S2XE0YG7ilc

>that video
my God she is such a self-absorbed hack. she sure is full of herself for someone who's playing 3 notes on one string of a guitar

I love her sososososmuch

nice to know

mods

wow she plays one chord so good omg why is she so talent

MODS