I have a serious question Sup Forums

I have a serious question Sup Forums

I don't consider myself a pedophile in any way. I have never though about sexually abusing babies or anything like that. but lately ive been following Mackenzie Ziegler on instagram and i can't help but be attracted to her...

what is happening? is she actually a very good looking girl that just happens to be young? am i a pedo or do most guys find her sexy and cute and so pretty but say nothing out of fear of ridicule? ive been looking at her pics a lot... late into the night too.

i would never touch her or anyone i know her age that looked like her but i would care for her and love her. just this girl. im only 22

Nope. Not normal. Hit that. Then kys.

i feel like most guys would deep down think she's hot and just dont say anything.... does anyone agree? like in some hypothetical world this girl comes to your bed at night all cute and seduces you, you would really say no?

No worries I downloaded her entire Instagram and YouTube totaling about 1.6GB and dumped a lot of her pics last week on Sup Forums.

guess i am alone...

so you find her attractive

Of course but I'm 21 myself

i am 24 so only 12 years older but not a huge difference ... i feel like anyone that says she's not hot and want to smash (but wont for obvious reasons) would never admit it

dude who gives a fuck. You have thousands of years of mother nature reinforcing the attraction to younger females and just 200 years of Christianity telling you no.

Obviously dont act on it but there's nothing wrong or weird with what you're feeling. I'm 25 and i'd bang the shit out of her if it was legal, but it's not so i get on with my life and sleep with girls who are legal.

How old is she

i just think its weird because ive always hated "pedophiles" and now here i am, kind of super into this girl.. thinking about her and doing inappropriate things whilst looking at her pics...

Pedophiles are attracted to children. You're attracted to a girl who is entering/already in puberty. Biologically this is normal.

this is making me feel better... however can we all agree that if we basically cant ever say any of this out loud? because itd be a completely different story?

Kys you pedophile fuck

you honestly dont find this girl attractive? not in the slightest?

It's normal. However, if she was like 5 or something. Fuck No, it makes me sick to even think about it.

No. Young females are stupid. Older smart ones are hot as feck. Milf's also.

Do the half you age + 7 rule lf thumb to see if its creepy to find her attractive

ok go fuck old creatures then

Just imagine that hot wet mouth sliding up and down your stiff shaft OP

i mean, whos worse? a guy that thinks this girl is hot as fuck or her mom that pushes her and makes bank off her own daughter making her advertise for companies? this shit was posted on her instagram that has 2million followers... who you think got this money?

fuck

let's be honest. without consequences, we'd all bang the shit out of this lil cutie

Shes not that cute tbh, my GFs sister is better than that and my GF when she was that age was better than her sister

>Coming to /b for positive reinforcement about their pedo thoughts.

exactly...

crazy how society forces us to change our bilogical standards like that. really is confusing sometimes... like if you think she's attractive or look at her in a sexual way at all youre a pedophile and a bane of human existence.

look at this girl. she's cute as fuck. things id do to cuddle with her

Biologically speaking, this is totally normal. Marriage usually happened shortly after menstruation started back in the day. But it only makes sense that we don't do that now, we're civilized people who understand that kids shouldn't make decisions that big.

tl;dr it's natural, repress it