I hate myself and I want to die..but i don't wan't to hurt anyone around me... what should i do?

I hate myself and I want to die..but i don't wan't to hurt anyone around me... what should i do?

Live, and find something you can enjoy for the rest of your life. Treat people well, but always keep in mind the negative consequences of being good.

b

>the negative consequences of being good.
you mean that i should just accept that if i am good there will be some negative consequences?

Do it fagg.

dance

go shoot some people who actually deserve it and then kill yourself
dont listen to this faggot. the game is rigged.

Do u have a family still? If so, don't do it u will hurt them...just Talk with them and try to accept who u are and help urself

If you're the person in this picture.. you're cute. Don't kill yourself yet. We can die together

Trip boi

kill yourself. Because you can't care if you're dead.

stop the self pity, suck it up. let your sense of meaning shatter.
keep living, change improve your life objectively. You'll forget about this shit in several months, years or decades.

>Welcome to my life

Of course, where do you think the saying "no good deed goes unpunished" comes from?

There will always be doubt in the mind of individuals, specially during interactions in which you do something for them. Being a truly good person brings no rewards, other than a clear conscious and the fact that God will be proud, loving every righteousness choice you've made.

Good effort, thank you for trying to help OP but.

stop recruiting those emotionally unstable
you religious shitlords make me sick...

Where is op

Thank you all.. i think i'll just rely on the help of my friends.. thx though

Continue.
Your existence may not be happy now, but this life is a constant hurricane of joy and sorrow.
The joy will come again, for the sake of the ones you love and who love you don't ever hurt yourself.

stay alive and suffer like the rest of us pussy

Seek help. If your family is the problem, run away. call a fuckin ambulance or something.

if you have to ask...

/thread