Wtf kinda question is dis

wtf kinda question is dis

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GaGQ3KGOMto
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I'd do it for £10,000

How could I afford that?

Who's paying 18 billion to stomp a puppy out?

Seriously, 18 billion is beyond the grasp of most people. It could have said 1 million and the number of people that say yes won't change

You get 18 billion for stomping it you autists.

I don't think you understand, obviously you take the money, that's not the issue.

I really don't see a reason to not do it for 100 but that's probably as low as i would go

Don't lie. You'd do it for free

If you eat meat and wouldn't do this for like a few hundred at most you're a hypocrite

I would buy a whole fucking puppy farm with that money.

I WOULD FUCKING FUND CLONING RESEARCH TO CLONE THE GOD DAMN THING.

The question didn't specify how hard you step on the puppy.

You could lightly put your foot on the puppy without applying much pressure and not harming it, and you'd still get the 18 billion.

fuuck yes
then spend 1 billion in killing everyone who had a problem with me doing that.

yes. its the american way.

id do it for $18

Maybe if you're a fucking chink

Step on it? Jesus H Christ I'll sldgehammer the bastard, dump him in my blender, and pump his pureed endtrails up my ass - bone splinters and all - for $18 Billion.

I'd stomp a human baby for 18 billion bucks.

youtube.com/watch?v=GaGQ3KGOMto

I would put 18,000,000 cute little puppies in a meat grinder for 18B dollars

But see, the thing is, you could just as easily just take off your shoe and like barely touch it with the bottom of your foot and still collect the 18 bil. Hell, you could adopt it after that.

Maybe if the puppy was seconds from death anyway

I hate animal cruelty... I am very much against it, but even I would do it for 18 billion dollars.. I mean come on.. who the fuck WOULDN'T???? I'm tired of being poor. I need money.

get the fuck out with your twitter ciclejerk shit

Go to bed, Vegangains.

For alot less ind stomp it, fuck it and eat it. In that order.

Fuck man... I don't know. The White person in me says no. But then again if I did I could start a massive dog rescue with the profit. Fuck... pass? If ever presented with the genuine opportunity I will make the decision then.

How many life can you save with this money?
I would peel, rape, burn, eat,vomit, rape again and smash this shit for 18B.

Exactly then you get a pupper and more money than you could ever spend

the obvious answer for any realistic person is yes.
moralfags will say no cuz its easy to be a moralfag when the questions are hypothetical.
but in a real life situation, 18 billion fucking dollars will have you stomping the shit out of the dog.

lol sure I'd do it

Ayyyy lmaooo

Doesn't say how hard.
I'd do it with virtually no pressure, boom 18 billion

I need a signed form declaring that neither PETA nor any other animal rights organizations will attempt to sue or report me upon making the transaction. Until then, I'm assuming this to be entrapment.

Yo, the same question but, would you still do it if there's a hundred people watching you and also the press??

i wouldn't do it for any amount of money

I'd step on 18 billion puppies for 1$

That's because you're an idiot

I'd wipe out a country in Africa for 18 million.

Would anybody even notice?

really retarded question, id do it for like 100k too. saying 18 billion is extremely retarded.

Kek

no its cause im a more evolved being than you

No. I would not. Life isn't all about money. Fag

Underrated

i would eat it for like 50 million... for 18 billion I would do horrible things this world is not even ready for

I would pay to stomp that puppy to death.

I'd eat that fucker whole for that amount of money. Hell i would eat one every goddamn day.

edge lord faggots

For 18 billion fucking dollars I'd Mario stomp that motherfuker.

well it says to step on the puppy it doesn't really specify that you need to step on it in a way that it would injure it, simply that it has to be stepped on. so i'd lightly step on it, get the money, go home with the puppy and buy it a massive blinged out dog bed because it made me rich

You're the edgy motherfucker. We're talking about 18 BILION. People kill people for way less like 1000 and you have a problem with people killing a puppy?

When I was little kids would kill cats just for fun.

kill puppy then use money to take care of mistreated dogs in its memory. use the rest of the money to better humanity and push my own political career, get an education. i would use the rest of my free time fulfilling my fantasies and help set up my family and friends.

I'd still do it. If I had 18 billion dollars I think I'd be in a position where I couldn't give two fucks of what anyone thinks of me.

So you're a vegan?

A single puppy literally has more worth

Baited.

I'd stomp on it for free

There isn't a lot of things I wouldn't do for $18,000,000,000. I do think it is beyond the grasp of a lot of people really. This was posted on Facebook a couple of months ago, and so many of the posts were saying no. Possibly only to look morally right, but I'm not so sure. Fucking morons man.

I would kill family members, rape people, whatever man. Living with that shouldn't be a problem, when you have all that money. People say money doesn't bring happiness. Those people are fucking idiots.

i dont eat dogs though

aww how cute
18b?
i need a new pair of shoes for this

Id step on it, get money keep puppy

This situation needs to play out and every PC pussy that's says no should watch the first person to say yes stomp the fucking puppy and receive the full sum of money.

That might get the fact that life has value and not everything is a special little snow flake.

If I were a rich man, I'd give you Sup Forumsros a cuple million bucks and a cute pupper, your choice of breed. For real.

Risk animal cruelty charges for a few hundred bucks? fuck no. I don't get charged for animal cruelty for eating a steak now do I? Would I eat a fine/ community service for hundreds of thousands/millions+? fuck yes.

Ofc I would, who wouldn't?

+ the text didn't say you would have to kill it just step on it, for Christ's sake, learn to read...