Games are decided by what is the equivalent of a game of chance for goal keepers

>games are decided by what is the equivalent of a game of chance for goal keepers

can you think of a more pathetic way of determining a winner? why not just play the game until someone actually scores and wins? a goal is 24 FEET FUCKING WIDE, if you miss a penalty you are literally autistic (see messhit). This is easily the most pussy cop-out way to end a game. Someone remind me how yurocucks can actually enjoy this semen slurping """""""""""'sport"""""""""""

I don't think I like this Peepee

Yeah i cant think of a worse major sport than soccer. Basketball is up there with the flops and jew tier rigging.

Nfl and mlb is where its at. American sports best sports

>game ends in a tie
>flip coin to see who goes first on offence in overtime
>team on offence scores
>game is over
???????????

I want to be the hobo

This is wrong on multiple levels. First of all the other team can play defense amd win. Second of all, a great head coach has deferred in overtime and has won.

I couls just as easily say

>flip a coin
>team gets ball
>immediately throws a pick 6 and loses the game

If your team is an offensive one then you are at a disadvantage getting the ball. If your team is built around defense and has a shit offense then your team is at a disadvantage getting the ball.

The equivalent to soccer would be if the field goal kickers had kicking competitons in overtime

they changed the rules so you have to score a touchdown to end the game instantly. you can still win with a field goal but you have to wait until time runs out with the lead.

>check 'em wizard isn't a dubs get
you had one job

>both team play boring defensive football and can't score
>what's a good way to end this shitfest quickly through luck but also related to the sport

It's the best option to save time and determine a winner. If game could go on for hours it would completely exhaust players and mess up with schedules.

>can you think of a more pathetic way of determining a winner?
yes I can, taking chances at fucking ur mom and whoever gives that frigid bitch an orgasm wins. Also don't post again unless you have something to contribute. Thanks in advance

So what? Maybe the sport isnt a good one if you have to make up a completely different one at the end of it

Why is Pepe's head shaped like a penis?

roland garros

what sport do you prefer they watch?

American rules football? kek, you want to talk about dive grass

>15 yards on the defense: qb got sand in his vagina.

Oh shit

u seem mad

>completely different one

Right there are no penalties in regular play

That rule is to prevent angry niggers from deliberately injuring the most important person on the field. Are all povertykick fans this dumb?

They are in the game just like field goals are in football.

So the kickers should just start having a 60 yarder competition instead of 2 teams playing it out?

every time i see a picture like this im so lazy to roll and i just pick the number of the person who posted it, am i the only one?

ive never gotten cloud. please give cloud

rollin

I'd be ok with ending unimportant games like that but it's insane that an elimination can be decided by that bullshit.

Good thing I don't like povertyball anyways.

Well, Argentina played about 240 minutes of finals without scoring or conceding. You would be in for a very long game if they made it like that.