Do you honestly believe in the "Big Bang"? There was absolutely nothing and then in a few trillionths of a second...

Do you honestly believe in the "Big Bang"? There was absolutely nothing and then in a few trillionths of a second, all the matter and energy in the entire universe suddenly came out of nowhere?

Topkek! Think about it user, it's so ridiculous.

Other urls found in this thread:

space.com/31900-gravitational-waves-discovery-ligo.html
space.com/25088-gravitational-waves.html
scientificamerican.com/article/gravity-waves-cmb-b-mode-polarization/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Contrary to popular belief that's not what the big bang says. It says whatever happened before the big bang cannot effect what happened after.

you again ?

fuck off

What are these images from anyway

1) Stop.
2) Read Steven Hawking's Brief History of Time.
3) Come back, and post when you know what the Big Bang Theory actually is.

Big bang says we don't know. It doesn't make claims before, or during the first moments of the big bang.

We know it happened (Aka we 100% can say what happened at 300,000 years, but prior to that we have models and predictions that remain accurate until the planck second)

Know this was bait but whatever I like to argue.

nice meme, faggot

Yeah, you're right. A magic man in the sky is a much more feasible explanation. You've converted me. Praise Jesus!
#sarcasm #fuckoffmoron

Big Bang is most likely. Don't know what there was before it. Can't predict the 0 second moment.

No it actually makes no claims.

Before(If there is a before) does state nothing before can casually effect anything after.

If there is no before; which is also a possibility the big bang also makes no claims.

Nothing is also a huge contention in science on to what it actually means. Some theories and models predict there can be nothing, but quantum fluctuations can still occur in that nothing.

Time is also a problem. Time is known as entropic time. Aka things changing. If you right now made everything freeze, time has stopped no matter how you made things stop because by definition time is things changing states.

So "nothing" can mean an unchanging state, no time. No "Before", and quantum fluctuations broke the symmetry and caused a metric expansion of space time.

Sorry i'm drunk; I work in the field so hope that made sense.

Peewee's Big Adventure.

Big bang is a 100% happened.

The problem comes down to what people think the big bang is. We know how the universe evolved, and what happened up to a planck second before initial conditions.

I think it's from Labyrinth. A gay as fuck muppet musical from the 80s.

I don't know why you're telling me this

You dun goofd because christianity doesnt actually conflicts with the big bang.

Reminder that the big bang was first proposed by a catholic priest.

Actually it does conflict quite a bit.

> Questions Big Bang
> Must be Christian

So bigot. Such fag.

WHAT IF GOD CREATED THE BIG BANG?!

Dont attach God to a religion you angry beta cucks.

So do you guys ignore the facts that we have proof of the big bang or just don't know about it?
space.com/31900-gravitational-waves-discovery-ligo.html
space.com/25088-gravitational-waves.html
scientificamerican.com/article/gravity-waves-cmb-b-mode-polarization/

You must be new to these threads

No it doesnt. Not at all.

You may rationalize it; but it really does.

Try to explain it; and i'll explain why it's wrong.

I have an MD in Divinity and after realizing after devoting my life for 30 years that it was all wrong went and got a PhD in QED.

Please enlighten me.

It really does not.

First of all the big bang is about the universe's EXPANSION, not creation. The universe already existed prior to the BB.

Secondly theres simply no conflicting versicle about it. The bible only has avery basic approach to cosmology.

Ok tell me why TBB conflicts with christianity...

stop

>First of all the big bang is about the universe's EXPANSION, not creation. The universe already existed prior to the BB.

Wherein the bible makes no mention of.

However let me break out some old thoughts. Little drunk so bear with me.

The account of genesis is a great starting point. It has things in chronological order.

It has not only the Earth, but also Trees being created; before the stars and the sun itself.

Hell I think that's a big enough nail in the coffin, however we could go into little tid bits about the creation of the earth(As perfect, and not a molten).

Hell we could even go into tid bits about how god states the Earth will remain in a constant state, which we know is incorrect due to the impending heat death of the universe.

I didn't want to go into the 6 days, that is a contention that isn't worth it. In the original writing and adaptation of the genesis story, context shows they meant 24 hour days, from sun set to sun rise, and even in context of current Christianity that was the initial meaning.

Now that's about maybe... 1/50th of the reasons. So now it's your turn. Explain your additional arguments, and refute arguments above please.

i think that simple minds should think simple things and not try to comprehend things that will forever to the day they die be out of their reach. your opinion isnt fact and does not disprove a thing or change a thing wether it is so or is not.

When have you ever seen anyone but a christian whining like a little girl that people don't believe in their bullshit stories?

Literally want to punch that kid in the face

>the bible makes no mention of advanced cosmology therefore it disproves it!

Also, pretty sure an Allpowerful God could work around with plants that needed no sun.

But it wasnt even like that and im not going to debate with someone who doesnt even understands genesis.

Christianity and big bang dont contradict each other, deal with that.

IF BIG BANG IS TRUE THEN WHY IS THERE STILL MONKEYS?

Explain why air exists?

So your argument is to not address actual points and just say you don't understand something I clearly do.

56 translations of the bible. 14 of the torah. Countless studies on translational and adaptational changes. Nope no understanding.

I know your just trying to argue but i'm not arguing with you. People reading can easily see how your argument holds no value.

For example your only argument:

>Also, pretty sure an Allpowerful God could work around with plants that needed no sun.

No one said he could not. We have evidence of when trees were created, and where Earth came from and how it formed. The Sun must exist before both of those moments.

I don't like using dull arguments like Adam and Eve or the like; we are getting into the issues of actual claims made that can be demonstrated utterly false. Most people disregard and rationalize Adam and Eve already, no reason to go into it.

In the end you have proven to have no grasp on logical arguments.

You could now state "WELL MAYBE GOD MADE EARTH TREES THEN THE SUN AND MADE IT APPEAR EARTH WAS AFTER THE SUN THEN CREATED THE UNIVERSE WITH CONTRADICTING INFORMATION ON CHRONOLOGICAL ORDER OF EVENTS. SEE CHRISTIANITY HAS NO ISSUE WITH THE BIG BANG."

That seems to be your next logical devolution in your argument.

CAN GOD CREATE A DICK SO LONG EVEN HE COULDN'T DEEP THROAT IT?

CHECKMATE HE'S NOT ALL POWERFUL.

that's fucking evolution faggot

IF EVOLUTION WAS TRUE THEN WHY IS THERE STILL THE BIG BANG.

because my dick is bigger than yours

Because you touch yourself at night.

you really dont understand evolution do you? how about you go suck a cock thats more to youre intellect.

IF EVOLUTION WAS REAL THEN WHY DON'T I UNDERSTAND IT?

CHECKMATE DARWINISTS.

What if god was a random ass scientist, who made his own universe, just for shits and giggles.

What is this person's endgame?

TO BE LOL RANDOM

JAR JAR NO

gg

Thank you I try.

rekt the below poster

wait
then what did everything come from?

NO WHERE BUT GOD.

PRAISE GESUS

You dumbasses really fell for the bait tonight. This faggot has been posting the same threads trying to promote Christianity for years

Prove god isn't real and he's not the god of Abraham.

OH WAIT YOU CAN'T.