Atheists could simply kill ten thousand infants for no reason and they shouldnt feel bad about it because you cease to...

Atheists could simply kill ten thousand infants for no reason and they shouldnt feel bad about it because you cease to exist after death and you will not be punished?

No wonder atheism is Satan's masterplan and you degenerates are falling for it.

Other urls found in this thread:

jewishideasdaily.com/1106/features/were-the-israelites-enslaved-in-egypt/
haaretz.com/jewish/the-jewish-thinker/were-jews-ever-really-slaves-in-egypt-or-is-passover-a-myth-1.420844
reformjudaism.org/were-jews-slaves-egypt
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Atheists are the only people that understand that morals are about reducing needless human and animal suffering though.

Christians reliably get the question of slavery wrong, because the bible blesses slavery.

Atheists know owning humans like farm equipment is not the best way to maximize human well being.

As opposed to the religious....
Who kill tens of millions and don't feel bad about it, all because their invisible friend says it's cool....

Death is designated when your brain is dead.
Do you honestly that your miserable existence and consciousness will be saved?

Fuck off religious

Africa has quite a lot of Christians, and it has quite a lot of slavery still.

The only reason slavery doesn't exist here, is because of secular reasoning.

and this my friends, is why atheism = autism

come back to 2016 and open a science book faggot

>it's literally this current year
open your eyes and read the scriptures you enormous faggot. you might learn something

you are so extremely retarded i cant even. if you need a higher power like god or satan to threat you with eternal hellfire to be good then youre obviously a bad person, i dont need some higher power to threathen me to be a good person. and youre saying we could kill ten thousand infants or what ever so there are hundreds of millions of atheists in the world so why arent any of them killing hunderds of infants? most disgusting crimes are often commited by religious people. how about you explain isis then and islam, or the fucking crusades idiot. you are the only degenerate here.

shut up nerd

return to school if you can't read. faggot

Yeah, cause 97% of the National Academy of Science members are atheist. These are people that are actually making the world a better place. (almost 2000 members)

When will you realize that God is the universe? You want 'Him' to be an Earthly figure who can judge you as good or bad, based on how hard you fought to not think about or commit 'sinful' activities. In reality, you are more insignificant to God than can imagine but he has allowed you to live...so stfu with your Atheist hate and open your mind up to shit besides holy books written 2000 years ago for barbaric, mud-hut living farmers who raped their daughters.

this is literally you. back to your basement

yeah nerd! because being good to successfully avoid hell or getting to paradise is an excellent reason to do the right thing, rather than simple concern for someone else.

I'm 6'2" 180, so no. I don't own a hat.

His words are more intelligent than yours. He probably knows how to use the word "literally".

>29Now it came about at midnight that the LORD struck all the firstborn in the land of Egypt, from the firstborn of Pharaoh who sat on his throne to the firstborn of the captive who was in the dungeon, and all the firstborn of cattle.

Child murder is moral, say's so in your own book.

Fuck, I took the bait.

Satan/Diablo/Devil is a classic personification for jealousy, greed, and hate. Sounds like you're the one falling for the stupid story, faggot.

Y'all being trolled you realize that right? Same spam bot for years people...

cry moar

The whole exodus story was confabulated. Jews were never enslaved in Egypt. No pottery, no DNA mixing, no trace of jewish slaves, nothing in Egyptian history, which is pretty well kept history.

Gotta do this again do I.
BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIT!
THIS IS BAIT!

your faith lacks, so you take to Sup Forums to seek the affirmation of others who believe any thought process or belief besides your own are stupid.

this is where you fall

-blind

God reserves the right to smite. Death is meaningless to an immortal, all-powerful being.

>no trace of jewish slaves
obviously not faggot because they all left.
>not even knowing what the word exodous means

it's not slavery if you're owning animals

OK, so the bible makes some claims about the world and trespasses on what we know. It makes claims about physiology, the nature of death. It names 9 people that were raised from the dead, and a whole slew of people that came out of their grave upon the mythical jesus cruci-fiction story. It says they walked around.

These are claims that trespass on things we know and understand about the world.

Back then, if you didn't have a spear sticking through your chest when you keeled over, people generally had no idea why you died.

They really thought it might be possible that stars could fall from the skies - because they didn't know the stars were something else.

It's all very fascinating.

>400 years of slavery
>thinks DNA mixing would not occur

Most christians are even smarter than this one.

>When Noah was five hundred years old, he begat Shem, Ham and Japheth (Genesis 5:32).

Whoa there, next your gonna tell me a 900 year old drunk didn't build a huge wooden arc to save the animals from a god that was going to straight up murder every man, woman and child on earth?

>>not even knowing what the word exodous means

Well, if the exodus story were true, then it would mean that they left. That would mean that they were indeed enslaved in Egypt, and left.

But, even the Orthodox Jews know this myth is busted. The jury is in. Only American theists still think the Jews were slaves in Egypt - because American preachers still preach it.

you atheists are all the same. always want to be spoonfed the answers. literally open up the bible and read it's all there.
The jews didn't race mix, they kept their blood pure. as for your pottery theory, it's getting a bit desperate but keep trying.

Your persistance is astounding. What kind of mental illness do you have that compells you to participate in this circle jerk for this long?

>implying that morals can only come from religion

I've noticed we're seeing less and less of these threads nowadays, what's up?

>god's chosen people
>god mysteriously absent during holocaust
>but all powerful and loves you

kek, you're right

Who wants some CP!

How long has it been? A year or two? You must have serious autism.

Hail Santa

>As opposed to the religious....

Millions of unbaptized infants in hell.

Well, don't believe me (I don't care really) take the Jew's words for it (or don't and stay ignorant)

jewishideasdaily.com/1106/features/were-the-israelites-enslaved-in-egypt/

haaretz.com/jewish/the-jewish-thinker/were-jews-ever-really-slaves-in-egypt-or-is-passover-a-myth-1.420844

reformjudaism.org/were-jews-slaves-egypt

>jewishideasdaily.com
>haaretz.com
>reformjudaism.org

The reality is that there is no evidence whatsoever that the Jews were ever enslaved in Egypt. Yes, there's the story contained within the bible itself, but that's not a remotely historically admissible source. I'm talking about real proof; archeological evidence, state records and primary sources. Of these, nothing exists.

Numbers 31:18
>Now therefore, kill every male among the little ones, and kill every woman who has known man intimately. 18"But all the girls who have not known man intimately, spare for yourselves.

The Christians do! You don't think they went around checking, they just took the kiddies for themselves.

More moral lessons from the good book, next week we'll learn about endorsed slavery!

hahaha pussy boy thats all you got to say cmon start raging push that caps lock a give it a go maggot.

>b-but christinas did slavery slavery though
there are more slaves in the world today than there ever was in history you autistic faggot
>human trafficking

These are jew ran websites.

Orthodox jews do not believe in heaven or hell
Do not believe in a creator god or personal god that responds to prayer.

It's only an 82 billion dollar a year in tax free wages here in the good ol USA.

Do you think there is a good reason to perpetuate this myth? YE$$

kek.

>Exodus 21:20-21 Bible-icon.png and Exodus 21:26-27 Bible-icon.png regulates the beating of slaves, and states that the owner may not be punished if the slave survives for at least two days after the beating.

>In Leviticus 25:44-46 Bible-icon.png, the Israelites were allowed to buy slaves from other nations, and then hand them down as an inheritance.

Maybe, but the 'Good Book' straight up ENDORSES it. It even goes on to give instructions on how to keep them as property.

More morality right from the pages themselves

Inb4: You just uh, don't get it, caus reasons and satan and stuff.

found the jew

>quotes the old testament
those are the jew laws you autsist. everything changed after God sent his son to wash away our sins.

Just going to copy paste here to save time with ye ol' "Going to throw away half the bible caus it's inconvenient"

There are at least three problems with this excuse:
Jesus said, "Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil. For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled." (Matthew 5:17-18 Bible-icon.png)

If you don't think that the Old Testament law still applies, then you don't believe in the Ten Commandments — those are strictly Old Testament.

Regardless of whether or not God still wants you to follow the law of stoning unruly teenagers to death, the fact that he ever made such a law in the first place makes him morally bankrupt. Many would go so far as to say that this is never a good law in any time, and the fact the it was handed down directly by a supreme being who ought to know better raises serious doubts about that being's understanding of morality.

you just don't get it

Look, I'm an agnostic and all that, but the [CURRENT YEAR] argument is as bottom of the barrel as you can get.

when are these threads gonna be auto deleted. fucking spam

They go away naturally quickly if no one replies, but I like to talk about these things and answer questions especially, because I believe in the atheist movement.

It's a much better step to try and take apart Islam with atheism than to try and convince them the another imaginary friend is a good idea.

Hello newfag.

You obviously don't get it, this is Sup Forums.

>2016
>still practising atheism
why even live

Religious fags believe humans are special snowflakes who will go to heaven. Death is part of life and nature, you can't be punished for living even if there is God.

This. If you need magical begins to tell you how to live you're either an autist, mentally handicapped or an underage kid.