Can we at least agree that 2016 has been absolutely great for music?

Can we at least agree that 2016 has been absolutely great for music?

no 2016 is the florida of years

Civil unrest often brings about more music... despite the shitty world situations it has indeed been a good year for music.

It's been pretty good, but a few disappointments

I'd judge it as the year that lots of last-century bands have released new music.

Not really. Most of the albums I was looking forward to were disappointing. Fortunately some unknowns came in and saved the year from disaster, pic related.

fucking true dude

what is the Pennsylvania of years? i vote 1980

It's been astonishing

We got like three good albums this year. We lost about four great artists. This year was a wash.
This. The whole year has felt like a bad dream.

>David Bowie
>Iggy Pop
>Swans
>Deftones
>Radiohead
>Metallica
>Megadeth
>American Football
>Weezer
Those are just the ones I could remember getting some amount of hype, I'm sure lots of other middle aged/senior artists released music this year but no one even payed attention.

Pixies released an absolutely garbage album this year.

Yeah, it's been a great year, though I liked 2010, 2014 & 2015 more

nice.

flori flori flori flori
florida
floridada floridada

You guys had 2015... Guess what. It's our year now. Hail Trump.

Danke

that's only if it's authentic unrest. plastic protesters just brings more of the same trash.

>mackelmore
oh.

Fucking agree lad I think it tops 2006. As a prog/djent metal fag this year has been absolutely amazing. So fucking comfy :3

It's heavy handed but honest. I think it's one of the most underrated albums this year on Sup Forums

Only if you're a libtard (which most of Sup Forums happens to be)

Otherwise, 2016 is much better than the shit years of 2014 and 2015. Political correctness and social justice cancer is dying.

Meant for

nuff said, it's been a while since i don't listen a whole album so repeatedly, i am in love.