>/comfy/ and appropriate for the suspensions

youtube.com/watch?v=YYPCdgjsqP4

Other urls found in this thread:

businessinsider.com/tom-brady-calls-coca-cola-poison-2015-10
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

why are our niggers so fucking stupid?

Was Peyton overrated?

3th for footb/a/ll

it's designed to be a recursive system that re-balances the values for how good each team is based on the previous values until it converges onto specific values for each team empirically. so if I do that after say, week 10, then I'd have to run the converging process again after I include week 11's games to get new values. that's fine though, takes all of 3 seconds, the problem is making a formula to give approximate ratings for teams that would create relatively accurate representations of how that game went for those teams given their initial impressions of how things SHOULD go. if I get that right, I can use it to make predictions as well. the thing is trying to figure out which stats seem important in this context but are actually not useful and don't contribute (or are counterproductive) towards giving the intended results. I don't really concern myself too much with how the useful stats make sense together, only that the actual end product looks like it comes out properly, or else it wouldn't be useful.

Jealousy makes people do and say stupid things

>Niggers
>stupid
In other news water is wet.

Nth for throwback Jerseys

>team
>player
>favorite throwback
>hamburger or hotdog

>Trips
>Shitposting

to be completely honest, I was going to ridicule you because I thought McClain was the one with the lowest Wonderlic score
I was wrong and I'm sorry
>It was actually Morris Claiborne, a Dallas CB

Scarlet shut UP

stop blog posting in a dead general during the OFFSEASON about your dumb prediculator

>Yfw this mothercuker beats your team in the playoffs/ da owl

How soon is too soon to draft Ezekiel, I'm thinking of keeping Antonio Brown with my round 1 pick and then taking Big Zeke in the 2nd. I expect him to be around for a decade so speaking purely for the future it may be a good move.

>blog posting
this is definitively on-topic though, why would you object to that instead of something else? like say, calling out coffee as inferior to candy?

Packers go 1-15

well the only thing youd need to predict is the final record, wouldnt necessarily need to get the stats (yards and TDs Im assuming) to be perfect.

>its a 'tiki shits up a slow thread' thread

well if I can get the ratings to come out right, it wouldn't exactly pop out a record as a prediction itself, but rather the record would be derived from the results. so say that the formula say that they were the stronger team in X number of games, but their actual result was X - 3 wins then that would indicate they significantly underachieved.

>implying Zeke will get out of the first
Hes super hyped. If theres 10 or less pick predicted ot be taken in the first, and hes one of them, you're not getting him if youre keeping AB

>Beebe unironically talking about shitting up threads
It's almost as funny as the time Oldbay said he knew things about football

Reminder that anyone who hopes the Raiders relocate has no soul.

So what a teams record *should* be as opposing to what it *may* be?

I just want a stadium that doesn't leak raw sewage, man.

The Raiders franchise deserve a city that will take care of them
Raider's fans deserve another trophy in Oakland
Its a tough issue

I'm in a 16 team league. each team has the option to take up to 3 keepers. You take one you lose your first round pick, you take two and you lose your first and second and so on. I'm only keeping Antonio Brown and am letting Matt Forte and Eddie Lacy go. I won't know who is doing what until keepers date comes and goes

Then look to this based motherfucker and go with his plan

>filename

I dont love you, sorry.

>that last frame

You will

in that sort of system you wont have much of an idea until you see the keepers date
You dont now how many (out of fucking 16 so your chances are slim) are actually missing the first round
You'll also have to keep in mind who's not keeping RBs because those will be the guys to reach for Zeke

>NFC East

>Billy Idol Belichick isn't the GOAT HC

Winningest division of football.

>Cheaters being GOAT

That's why Manning, not Brady, is the GOAT QB.

I meant more like each team would be given ratings compared to each other based on the overall big picture, and then by looking at the actual results between teams with X and Y ratings, you can see where the outlier performances would be. So for instance (pulling numbers out of my ass here) if the 2015 49ers were rated at -3.27 and the 2015 Vikings were rated at +2.78, then the 49ers beating the Vikings in week 1 would be a statistical aberration. By looking at which teams SHOULD have won each game and how things actually turned out, you could see which teams over/under-performed. That's not the entire purpose of the spreadsheet though, since by setting it up to run continuously the actual ratings involved would change from week to week, so the 5-11 49ers beating the 8-8 Falcons looks like less of a surprise in hindsight than it did at the time. by compiling those changes in perception week-to-week, you can see which teams are building significant momentum and should not be nearly as scary or as slept on in the coming weeks, depending on the case.

>Manning
>GOAT QB

kek

>Losing to Eli in the owl twice

ugh just finish it a land post it and stop talking about it jeez

>having a worse Owl performance than Trent Dilfer

I think I get what you're saying but I know im not quite there. You said you had a rough draft of graphs of this. May I see so I can get a visual representation of what you're saying?

As I said before, I'm struggling to figure out how to make the actual ratings themselves look accurate, which will take a while to figure out since I have to empirically test how the system would look if implemented, and if that actually makes sense. What makes it harder is that doing so is a partially subjective process since I'd have to throw out configurations that give results I deem nonsensical. If I had figured it out already though, then it would already be done and I wouldn't need to go "finish it up and post it".

Not graphs, spreadsheet. It's not visual. Also, it's in a highly WIP state that isn't ready for sharing and wouldn't make any sense yet, I'd have to clean it up considerably beforehand.

>18
>and
>1

>Not being complete shit in the Owl and still wining

I get it
I have a non-football related tabletop I'm working on that would make no sense previewing it now

carry on then

>team
Seahawks
>player
Bobby Wagner
>favorite throwback
Pic related
>hamburger or hotdog
Bacon bleu cheese hamburger

>tfw 19-0 vs. the "new and improved" McAdoo-led Gints

>Eagles
>Dawkins
>Kelly Green anything
>Hamburgers can have way more options and stylings so definitely the burger

>team
Raiders
>player
Stabler
>favorite throwback
We don't got none.
>hamburger or hotdog
Burger.

They never should've fired Coughlin.

>Patriots
>Ty Law
>pictured
>hamburger with Worcestershire/similar sauce

yeah, they should have

>Raiders
>Alzado, Plunkett, and Biletnikoff.
>good uniforms never change
>both

They should have made a clone that was younger.

there is one pseudo-clone, his name is Bill Belichick

>favorite player is someone you most likely weren't even born to see them play
What a faggot just pick someone

>the no Tom Flores or Don Coryell clones in a shed somewhere.

I agree
Dude was alive to see the Charles Woodson play and still took someone who he's only ever known via highlight reels

?

Wasn't aware my favorite player was any of your business.

>Never seen his "favorite" player play

Fucking tripfags are cancer

Oh its not but Ill judge you and your taste regardless

>A ticket for a toxins games is 64 dollars

The fuck is this shit

Nosebleeds or closer up?

>pats ever going 19-0

nah senpai Cam about to BLACKED.com the NFL and win 5 rings in a row on top of 19-0, forever making Tommy deflate balls a foot note in NFL history.

what the fuck? those look disgusting

(u)

I want clones of the best coaches and coordinators from all time and have them lead the Raiders to a dynasty of dynasties. Imagine: HC is Paul Brown, OC Don Coryell, and Buddy Ryan as the D.C..

Eh theyre not that much different than the based powder blue Chargers throwback but theres too much emphasis on the yellow. I can see why thats a sweet ass jersey. Better than Pittsburgh Bumblebees desu

>Jets star who led police on 143 mph chase suspended 3 fewer games than Tom Brady

Pats haters will defend this

offseason nfl generals are all the same

just like Tomo threads

>Cheat your entire career vs one fuck up

Patsfags pls go

I'm not lol.

Nosebleeds
Found some for half the price.
Im seriously considering going to a toxins game just for the sake of going to an NFL game 2bh

Ive considered. It'd be pretty cool desu. Make sure you bring money to chill out and drink on. Dallas is only 3 hours south of here but itd suck going to an away game, especially with trash like Cowboys fans everywhere

The Brady suspension fiasco is Roger clumsily and idiotically trying to assert his authoritah after being made to look stupid yet again after his team fucked up the initial "investigation" completely. Any and all other suspensions are him effectively doing as he wants, just like with the Brady issue.

this
I dont think many people agree with Brady being suspended for the implication of being involved in an act that, well frankly, a lot of teams (especially ones in colder weather) take advantage of.

Sometimes I think each hiatus actually makes me feel slightly sicker as they progress.

Why not go to this one then?

I thought the whole suspension wasn't for deflating but for "refusing to cooperate with the investigation" anyways?

is your QB redpilled?

businessinsider.com/tom-brady-calls-coca-cola-poison-2015-10

It was for cheating throughout his entire career, Satan.

>Cheat your entire career

Source: NFL.com

fuck I bet that would be fun to go to. If I had friends and money of course

oh wait I'm awkward and white. I would probably end up getting stabbed for looking at a guy the wrong way.

Dallas is a fucking 12 hour drive for me senpai.

I live closer to Houston than i do to Mexico City

Honestly i want my first game to be a Broncos one, but i have an itch to go to a game,idk senpaitachi

Is there a more nonsensical, dumb, autistic stat than "on pace" / projected shit?

>some shitter throws for 400 yards in week 1
>OH WOW, HE'S ON PACE TO HAVE 6400 YARDS FOR THE SEASON, LITERAL GOAT !!!

It's on par with baseball having "no-hitter watch" after two innings, pants on head retarded, but you just know these retards will once again spout this bullshit once the season starts.

stat projections are nothing but blind hope desu imho pham

>letting espn bait you

/nfl/ meet up for a summer game when

>/nfl/ meet up
this is always a bad idea. how many meetups ever turn out to be worth it? /nfl/'s userbase doesn't seem very inspiring, either. especially if it's mostly our tripfags.

I paid 100 bucks for Titans@Browns nosebleeds ticket last year lel.

It was still worth every cent for the atmosphere alone.

Rip Lor Scoota

there are millions of Brady haters who will take that headline literally and not read a single word of the rest of the story because
>he's Tom Brady and he thinks soda is poison!!!

He's right, though. Kids shouldn't drink sugar water (aka soda) of any kind nearly as much as they tend to across the US; it's just 300 useless calories they have to work off, as /fit/ would probably view it. And Frosted Flakes are gross.

Gonna have to agree with Scar, we're too widespread and there aren't very many of us. Maybe if we're all relatively near each other sometime, but I'm not going for a meet up that is farther than a nice day trip.

A localized one with other Eaglesfags could work.

tiki or oldbay probably would ruin it desu

It'd be like the "my feet hurt" comic except everyone is wearing jerseys

Or like that one /fa/ meet up.

RIP Clops cap space

true, a meetup among local fans of the same team sounds more worth considering, but not necessarily a good idea. case-by-case basis, however I don't think there are that many fanbases here that have enough fans from the same team to actually make it happen. you'd probably have to infiltrate a ribbit meetup to do that.

the official meetup picture would be reposted here by everyone to show how they all look dead inside

>everyone having a good time
>beebe shows up
>everyone let's out a collective groan
>Oldbay shows up
>everyone leaves

You millenials have ruined the meetup