Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/10634885
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Royals

>rags

>13 wins in a row
>still don't have 50 wins

huh, really makes u think...

Orioles are going to break the single month home run record tonight.

>kendrys morales 12 for 16 against the tardinals
>batted .400 in June overall

absolutely based

>rags

What u niggas think of the joe budden diss track at drake.

that nigga got lit i had to stop listening half way cuz i felt bad

strawpoll.me/10634885
>strawpoll.me/10634885
strawpoll.me/10634885
>strawpoll.me/10634885

GIVE HIM YOUR POWER

How do we fix this shit?

>rags

not dubs and rags win the world series

>making predictions with singles

"no"

dubs and this guy kills himself and the rags lose the rest of their games this season

MOYA PLS

PLAY BASEBALL
WIN GAMES

okay okay

is there a fukn neet out in the mid east/al central junkie who spams the board pretending to be a fan of a team thats in first place?

holy fuck

2 RUN GAME!!!!

>even if the general is about another team anons still feel the need to make it about the much superior team, the Rangers

Okay we get it, you can't stop thinking about the best team, the AL leading Texas Rangers. Just become a fan already we have the best looking hats and logo after all

Is the captcha thing spazzing out for anyone else?

mfw Rangers overshaddow our win streak by losing 20 straight

1 RUN GAME!!!!

Does yours keep opening two windows that are white?

You talking about how it seems two windows open for it? Then yeah

Yes

>royals win the WS
>chiefs immediately win 11 straight games to turn around a lost season into winning a playoff game for the first time in two decades

>cavs win the finals
>indians immediately win 13 straight games

what is it with midwestern shitholes that causes this sorcery

FUCK GOOGLE

FUCK Sup Forums

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Get your shit together Rays

Also it freezes for like ten seconds and can't do anything until it unfreezes

BASES LOADED

1 OUT!!!!!!!!! WITH TOP OF THE LINEUP

Not a hater but the Rangers have probably the shittiest logo in all of baseball.

>generic "T" in a circle

wew

>not using legacy captcha
You grandpas need to up your interneting game. My captcha was 187

dubs and i'll tell her i love her and ask her for her number

does anyone else visit /r/baseball?

Who's collective league dick did Cleveland suck this year? Fuk

(You)

Lesson learned, didn't know what had the option

yeah you get a sidewalk house address one and then the next 50 captchas are LITERALLY unreadable gibberish with 20 characters

GAME ENDING DOUBLE PLAY INCOMING

>it's a T in a circle
Dbacks, Braves, Orioles, Red Sox, Cubs, White Sox, Reds, Indians, Rockies, Tigers, Royals, Angels, Brewers, Twins, Mets, Yankees, As, Phillies, Pirates, Padres, Cardinals, Mariners, Rays, and Blue Jays all have better logos and I'm not even memeing. This thread will agree with me

TIE GAME!!!!!!!!

Its true

rays doing their best impression of the team they're facing, lel

So some guy falsely claimed that not a single Rangers fan has posted in hours since we lost, guess it's time to make sure he knows hes wrong :^)

>tigers first 5 run 9th inning comeback since 1998 against THE WHOS

kek

Nah, my captchas are all house numbers or rarely street signs. Bottom of the page, Settingscaptcha: 7124

I agree. Circle T reminds me of a gas station logo

TIGERS TAKE THE LEAD!!!!!!!!!

Orioles fan here

Rangers have a Top 5 looking logo if I am to be honest

>rasy

Almost as bad as >rags

get in the gamethread faggot

Neutral fan here, the Rangers truly do look like the best team, they are clear World Series favorites, not sure why everyone pretends they suck, fear maybe?

Anywho, Rangers will beat the Cubs in 5 or 6 games to win it all, just a neutral fan here callin it like I sees it.

>rags

What if the Tiggers get walked off?

Can you read? I said I'm a neutral fan, just callin it like I sees it.

Giants fan here, I think the Texas Rangers have one of the most complete teams in the MLB once they get their starting pitching back. I know I wouldn't want to face them at full power.

>2ND AND 3RD WITH NOBODY OUT
>SCORE 0 (ZERO) RUNS DOWN ONE IN NINTH
>CUSB

This, so much this. I'm Jeffrey from Illinois and I heard the Rangers are winning all these games without their 2 best pitchers, once they come back, wow....just wow

APOLOGIZE.

Murphy aka Gwyn ap Nudd aka Black Phillip strikes again

guys i'm a neutral observer, the rangers seem like the best team in baseball, but why haven't they won 13 games in a row???

really makes u think...

did familia just expose the cusb offense

Well since everyone else is confessing, I am terrified of the Rangers, thats why I spend so much time posting >Rags

>rags

windians fan here DA LAAAAANNNDDD

The rangers haven't won 13 in a row because they aren't a streaky team (like all us in the ALC) They also haven't lost a series since mid May which means they are consistent. It's no wonder they made the tribe look like a AAA team when they played us

SO who are the burnout teams this year? Who's going to hold the pedal to the floor so that the engine blows up by august??

>Andrew Heaney out till 2018
man that sucks for him, big time pitching prospect with only one year under his belt to lose two years of development time

the marlins depth is JUST

I'm actually an Indians fan, we are only winning because we are beating up on the bottom of the barrel teams, once we start playing decent teams again, we start losing again, sigh, its just the cold hard truth.

Neutral observer here too. I think the Rangers can win the World Series, they're the best team in baseball. But wow, holy shit, why haven't they gotten 13 wins in a row yet? My mom came into my room to bring me a plate of chicken nuggets and I literally screamed at her and hit the plate of chicken nuggets out of her hand. She started yelling and swearing at me and I slammed the door on her. I'm so distressed right now I don't know what to do. I didn't mean to do that to my mom but I'm literally in shock from the Indians game tonight. I feel like I'm going to explode. Why the fucking fuck can't the Indians lose? This can't be happening. I'm having a fucking breakdown. I don't want to believe the league is so fixed like Ayesha tweeted. I want a future to believe in. I want the Rangers to win the World Series and fix this broken league. I cannot fucking deal with this right now. It wasn't supposed to be like this, I thought they were polling well in New York???? This is so fucked.

Cubs.

Hear me out, they are going to win 95 games, make the playoffs then get BTFO. I don't see them doing anything special before the trade deadline and they are going to play .450 ball the rest of the year

wow, i hate indians now

>RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS

Sigh... I know that feeling all too well. Keep fighting the good fight and warning the new greenhorn bandwagoners how bad we have it.

>BUMGARNER DOUBLE

I was hoping they would break there 71 year no-pennant streak the same time the Tribe broke their 68 year no-Ring streak

The 2016 Cleveland Indians are the very best team the sport of baseball has ever known, as our die hard fans can attest.

>half season of .450 ball
>still win 95 games
that is absolutely insane

Are we still in the bottom three of attendance like we have been for the past five years?

Though with the Cavs win sports are "cool" again so they will probably sell well for the rest of the season, especially since they're competitive.

>rags

Neutral baseball expert here, anyone else think its kinda sad that a team can win 13 games in a row but still be losing to a team called the Texas Rangers in the standings? Just my own personal observations

Jesus Christ and he wonders why everyone >rags posts

>rags

Whats up with all these fans obsessed with the Rangers?

I would love that though I just don't see them doing great in the second half. Their outfield is going to fall apart

Most everyone watches from home. That's why nobody goes to the games.
Shit you know Da Land is home of the die hards. We were die hards for life the very second Lebron came back. DIdn't wach much before that but maaaan we die the hardest right now
Pretty die hard on this 13 win streak, too
Got some loyal fuckin fans in da land

>RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS >RAGS

Cleveland fans will literally defend this

>rags

We can report this shit right?

i'm not getting the grapes thing

just like with drinking we >rags post because we have to forget how terrible our teams are compared to them

At least the Browns actually have real fans. And they've seen some shit.

The whole Cleveland diehard sports meme exists only because of the Browns, honestly if we didn't draft Lebron the Cavs would have moved by now. I think the Indians have too much history to be moved in a more traditional sport like baseball but nobody really gives a fuck.

Meanwhile, still selling out games in the middle of January off lake erie to see a 2-13 football team twenty years running now.

Everyone watches from HOME motherfucker!!! That's where all these Tribe die hards have been!! At home! For life! Dying hard!

because ranger fans are sour grapes

those STL numbers are so faked. their stadium never has that many people. they buy out all the tickets themselves like the Giants do

That's pretty dopey. Rangers fans come up with better banter just merely by existing-- everyone is jealous of our success and they feel the need to punch up at us.