Wife doesn't get turned on by me, doesn't give me the time or day...

Wife doesn't get turned on by me, doesn't give me the time or day, battle depression on a daily basis and I can't even get a quicky.

I'm going to kill myself. I have 40 trazadone a strong sleeping medication. I have a whole bottle full of the pills. They are 50mg per pill. I fucking hate having to beg for sex I hate my self and everything about me. What the fuck did I do to live this sad depressing life??

Other urls found in this thread:

drugs.com/trazodone.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

why not just leave her

Underrated as fuck

DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT!

sharpie in pooper

commit suicide via enemas

Set up a live stream.

2g of trazadone won't kill you.

You got fat or went broke. There, I answered your question now fix yourself.

Mother of children. No job. 33 years old. I really have been with this prude bitch for 8 years. I'm so fucking through with it. I use to be VERY fat. I lost all the weight and she still isn't doing me any favors. Begging for sex is not what I do.

just get a side chick wtf

why not jsut kill her?

A shit woman for a shit fag. Enjoy your whore faggot.

look op i feel you but fuck that bitch. leave.

The best solution to this is to break up with her. If you're willing to kill yourself over this girl, than you have the guts to end your relationship. Get out more, go to the gym even if you feel embarrassed, and find a new girl. Seriously, you don't need that negativity in your life.

Stop seeking attention faggot, there are plenty of ways to improve ur life and posting shit to Sup Forums isn't one them. Leave the missus and see how it goes from there, your 40 years old for fuck sake figure something out

Don't to it, try and fake your death and start a new life or something

I feel you user. I'd say not to do it, but in reality, the words you need are "Don't fail." Don't fail user. This phrase is open for interpretation.

Bro, please don't do it. I don't really know you, but it sucks to see an unnecessary loss of life. Just leave her, and try to start over. Life might suck, but I honestly believe it doesn't suck enough that death is better.

just become a swinger.

I take trazadone too. just 2 before bed :)

get a goddamn divorce then, if it's that intolerable then even if she gets everything afterwards it's better than being dead.

Protip, OP:
>trazodone ain't shit
quit acting so serious when we all know that you puss

kill that bleeding whore, she probably fucking some other guy why she don't want u no more feg

I want to but I have no where to go and her family has pull. I'm fucked. Killing myself is the only thing I can think of that make sense.

Post a pic of you and your wife OP.

Try the aggressive belittling in charge approach op shes probably into it?

This.
Op would literally need about 1000 of those pills to kill himself, lethal dose is 50000mg

Yea, post a pic of the wife. If she's a fat nasty slut then you should kill yourself. If not, profit???

She isn't. She's not into ANYTHING. she was a dirty fucking whore when we got together, later says no need to impress me so all that shit stipped. Tricked.

Trazodone is an SSRI and may cause suicidal behaviour in people with depression, time to get different meds

can you hurry up and do it before i fall asleep? please!

not saying you shouldnt do it
but people out there have it way worse than you you autistic fuck
there are 50 year old homeless virgins who are dead ugly and would kill to be in your position
so think about that before you down your bottle of pills in your middle-class apartment with your food in your fridge and clothes on your back you mongoloid

never get married folks

Sounds like you should kill your wife, not yourself. Or just get a divorce like a normal person.

if ur gonna suicide at least try to get five stars first.

believe it or not you are at your most powerful moment. you can do anything, if you're gonna die, eat all the nesquik powder. stay up late.
no one can tell you what to do because you don't have to face the consequences.

abandon your family, go to vegas, insult a black on twitter,

the world is your oyster.

You are solving the wrong problem.

Kill the bitch, she is the one making your life shit. Claim depression and confusion. Do some years in prison, get ripped and use the time for studies. Get out from prison and restart your life as a free, new, man.

ya

this is why you want to kill yourself, faggot.

i'm a pharmacist and it's your fucking meds.
also, being that i have a pharmd, trazodone won't kill you effectively. chances are you'll get qtc prolongation, have a heart attack, wake up in MY fucking ICU raking in a $100,000 debt.

if you're gonna kill yourself, do it right dipshit. it's literally supposed to be your last decision; put some thought into it jesus christ. acting on a whim like some angsty teenager rather than a calculated adult.

Yes op, this>Butt fuck her

but killing yourself is what you do?

god, you sound like an entitled fuckwit. its time you look in the mirror, realize how whiny you are and decide to stop.

there are people who have such shittier lives and they simply continue.

>some years
>get our of prison
>restart your life as a free new man
Super easy when you're 60 years old with a criminal record and no friends and family that will talk to you.

That's a very shitty reason to commit suicide. Get a divorce or just fucking leave. No one's keeping you with her.

>give her sleeping medication
>fuck her while asleep
>repeat

I don't really see the problem here OP.

lawyer up, get rid of that succubus. There's a thousand valid reasons to kill yourself but a woman is not one of them.

>we have kids together so I can't leave her
>killing myself is fine though

sounds like my story bro. i bet sg=he is already cheating on you

Ya it's not rape if she's your wife

>i have all this date rape medication, and my wife won't fuck me.
>better kill myself with it

>won't leave wife cause mother of children
>about to an hero and leave children fatherless
Wtf?

Just cut and run dude. Its not that fucking hard. Just leave. Move somewhere far away and start over. It really is that simple. just start driving

lol'd

Not worth it user, it gets better i promise.

So.... let me get this straight, life sucks? Okay got that. But, you have kids..... so since your life sucks you'll throw them to the wolves?

You are a fucking faggot.

They didn't ask to be here. Get off your fucking ass and pull your shit together.

Your life doesn't matter, theirs does.

Selfish fuck wits like you are the creation of the millenial fucktard Tumblr generation.

And if it didn't come thru the first time you're a fucking faggot, a spineless one at that.

Three words for you dude
>rub and tug
Go get yourself a happy ending from a cute Asian and life will be ok

OP Is a fucking faggot. He won't do it. His chick probably keeps his balls on the side of her nightstand

leave the bitch, sell the trazadone to some niggers and use the money to do something good with your life

Used to date this bitch that'd use pussy like a weapon, e.g. I'd piss her off and no snapper for a week. I started jerking off in her hair while she slept every time she'd pull that shit, problem fucking solved....

selling prescription drugs is good money.

Hey
This post is for your own good.
I get depressed too man. It's taken me a long time to come to terms with it, but I'd guess I've been managing it for at least a decade without figuring my shit out. Took the love of my life leaving me to realize my brain's a bit off and I feel like shit most days. So I looked for ways to help myself. I don't make much money, and I'm against self medicating for the most part, but after some research I found some supplements and vitamins that are helping me that are pretty cheap. I take B6, B12, St. John's Wort and 5-HTP, one of each daily. They were recommended by some site, I don't remember which. But I've started feeling better, like, significantly. I still get angry and look at things negatively, but that hollow in my soul, that despair, it feels like it's hardly there any more. I figure if it can help me maybe it can help you too. It's all I've found so far, and I'm looking for more ways to better my situation and my mind, but so far these are working for me. They recommended a supplement called SAMe too but it's like a dollar per capsule and that is a bit above my price range that I can handle at the moment. Maybe you'll find better results using that too. But remember, B6, B12, 5-HTP, St. John's Wort and SAMe can help, and you can pick them up at your local grocery. Good luck, dude, stay strong

how to dad properly:
>treat her like shit in and out of bed
>be fantastic to the kids
>turn the kids against her
>crush her maternal soul
>watch as she desperately tries to earn the love of her children
>coolmom.jpg
>always be better to the kids than her
>she'll become desperate
>watch as kids teat her like shit to
>she catches your depression
>tfw happy family again

Could be worse OP
This was my wife today

fuck yeah, make the government pay for your gym membership and tuition. Genius haha

Have you had any erections that last up to 6 hours or longer?

>Stop taking trazodone and call your doctor at once if you have a penis erection that is painful or lasts 6 hours or longer. This is a medical emergency and could lead to a serious condition that must be corrected with surgery.

drugs.com/trazodone.html

shit brah

>never get married if you're beta folks
ftfy

LAWYER UP

Ouch. Sorry bro

Yea I want to an hero

this is when you alpha the fuck up and treat her like shit

Shiiiiittttt.....

>brohug

Man, someone ever pulled that shit on me I'd beat a bitch down. Jail time is more than worth it.

I feel dead Inside

post nudes

wow she's vicious. Just divorce her already and break the spell she has over you

Yeah, that bitch would be D-E-D ded. Or atleast wish she was.

maybe you should tell your wife you'll kill yourself if she doesn't fuck you

that'll get the relationship back on track

And I would do it again"

This......
This kills me

I second this motion

This pic gives me the most feels with her diamond fucking ring and now she's fucking me over like this

Why not try a bottle of whisky or 30ml of GHB combined with fuckloads of valium/xanax?

Leave her and don't look back. Once you act like you don't care, she may start to care which gives you the upper hand. Don't go back as she's not worth it. It's time to move on.

40 trazadone will just land you in the psyche ward at your local state hospital. Those are hell. Believe me. Just move on. It hurts and it sucks and you'll be single for a while, but you'll be happy again one day.

I want to die

>we have kids
Sex problem solved right there

sorry you had to learn this way user

Have you tried making yourself more attractive? Have you gained weight? Have you stopped doing housework? Be the man your wife married, faggot.

post nudes fag

Good luck, have fun

i second this user he knows whats up

Spite the fuck out of her! Fuck that bitch! Fuck women! Do everything you fucking can to destroy that bitch mentally, physically, and emotionally!

TOP KEK

dude you need to move the fuck on. this shit is dead.

kek
ditched one chubby drug dealer for another

fucked situation of course, she's blaming you for the fact she cheated. trying to put you in full cuck mode.
There's no real way out of this except divorce.

underrated

you don't have kids right? consider yourself lucky. you are young, you can meet new people... time to move the fuck on.

shes fucking disgusting