Would you walk into this spider orgy for $100?

Would you walk into this spider orgy for $100?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8SzVAeXaZcM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Add about 69 more zeros and then still probably not

Give me a torch and Space Marine armour, and I might consider it.

Sure. If they're not poisonous.
Proberly do it free if it was a druken dare.
I also like spiders and eat leaves.

that just looks wrong so no

calling tactical nuke strike on my co-ordinates
i'll take you little fuckers down with me

No spiders are poisonous (that I know of). Many are venomous though. I don't get why everyone thinks I'm an asshole.

laff

Fuck no. Some remind me of widows, but I can't tell. Either way, fuck no.

How the fuck does that even happen

Looks like garden spiders. Non-aggressive, most would run rather than bite. Poison fairly weak, like a bee-sting. If I had jeans on I'd take that money.

Pretty common in many areas of the world, including the southern US. There were also these spider trees somewhere after som flood, I think it was the middle east.

>Many are venomous though.
Most can't get the venom into our systems.

youtube.com/watch?v=8SzVAeXaZcM

Potentially true, but never debated.

With clothes on, yes. These spiders wouldn't even bite you.

I used to smoke weed with my friends in 20 year old abandoned houses and I thought 10 spiders was alot lol

Found the Aussie

They will if under pressure. For me the issue is when I remove the clothes. I'd almost rather be nigh nude and take a shower.

of fucking course, 100$ is 100$
id lowkey do it for free though

The fuck? I live in Florida and can count 22 brown widows living in my den with me right now. And that was after I decided to clear most of them out because one fell on my dick while I was jacking it and I freaked the fuck out.

Those look very brown widow. So no.

You should collect them all in a jar, stick your hand in for a while and then write a poem with that hand. Post screen of written poem.

I suck at poems, and you can go fuck yourself. Though brown widows are very, very unlikely to attack, even if you disturb their nest, there is no way I am doing that.

Depends would you be willing to run the windows 8beta for the rest of your life? No? Well fuck off m8

FUCK NO NOT EVEN 1,000$

could someone do this without being bitten?

sometimes I feel spiders can sense fear, but I know there must be someone with the charisma to just be covered in spiders and not flinch and not be biten

yes, with one of this

Because you feel the need to correct people, even if you know what they were trying to say.. Most people with decent social skills understand that is just kind of rude.

nice myth you got there

I was being sarcastic. Gj with reading comprehension there.

Only 100? Fuck off.

Most spiders (as long as you stay the fuck out of Australia) will only bite as a last resort, and I mean last. You can rip off legs and they will still try running. Probably because you are thousands of times bigger and they don't want to die.

i wouldnt even fit there

NO. I recently had a dream that I walked into a web like that and all the little spider fucks freaked out and started crawling all over me and in my ears and shit. aaaarhg

Pretty much this
Basically too much fixation on the details m8

Never, I'd get nighmares forever

$100, at least suggest a reasonable amount. That's hobo money, any sane working man wouldn't do that.

Make it a 1000
100s not worth the trouble of getting the shit of your clothes