What suicide method should i use?

What suicide method should i use?

except for hanging.

killing yourself

Shotgunot to the motuh, 99% success rate. One of the most, if not the most effective date way to take your own life

Do you live near a railroad? If so, lay your neck over the rail. It's how I was going to go before I got help. Otherwise, throw yourself in front of a semi or threaten a cop with an airsoft gun or something.

i often got the feeling "just jump threw the window" , try it out from a high building

I don't live in the US

I don't really want to be a cunt to strangers. I prefer dying alone.

Here OP.

thatll make you look like spaghetti

Find a 70's era car or remove the catalytic converter from a current one and close the garage door...no pain. Good night Sweet Prince.

Helium inhalation. Your body can't tell the difference and its painless.

Wrong infograph

Don't do this OP! It'll kill you!!

Doesn't he want to die? By all means let him.

old age. Dubs don't lie

Order 100mg of fenanyl/analog and rail that shit

Literal meme suicide that doesn't work.

Which dubs you complete fucking summerfag

Get a helium tank and open it when you go to sleep, you wont wake up and you wont feel anything when you are trying to sleep, literally painless.
Also a great way to murder someone aswell

don't do it user

This thread. I'm in love.

.45 acp pistol shot to the head.

I know you said no hanging, but partial suspension hanging can have little to no pain and can be fairly quick and easy

hero.
respect.

meet a serial killer, preferably a rapist aswell, and female

Aw yes, this is a sponsor from Kurt Cobain ain't it

Take a fuck ton of pills, or lock yourself in garage and turn on car, both are typically painless and "put you to sleep" never waking up

Cigarettes.

I Lost

>Take a fuck ton of pills
Only opiates and barbs are going to do the trick, benzos/hypnotics will only make you black out for a few days, anything otc and most prescription medication is just going to be painful and probably won't kill you unless you have mountains of them

Taking all the shit in your mom medicine cabinet won't do shit and is incredibly stupid

Eat a roll of mentos and chug a 2 liter of coke

Try it