[[TAMRIEL RISK: SECOND ERA]]

[[TAMRIEL RISK: SECOND ERA]]

All factions have one pro and one con to them, and they are listed in the following

Daggerfall,Wayrest,Orsinium: +1 spaces on Western powers (wayrest, orsinium etc), but increased chance of civil war when invading those powers.

The Reach: Disorganized, suffer -1 spaces on all turns, but less chance of rebellion

Forebears: Prone to rebellion when attacking the Crowns, but are a land power and have +1 spaces when in inland territory

Crowns: Prone to rebellion when attacking the Forebears, but are a sea power and have +1 spaces when near the coast

Hist: 0% chance of civil war or rebellion inside Black Marsh, but disorganized having -1 spaces on all attacks

Chorrol: Cuhlecain's petty colovian kingdom, later home to Tiber Septim and the Glorious Third Cyrodiilic Empire. Suffer -2 spaces on all attacks until it has full control of the imperial isle which, then, is renamed the Third Empire and has +3 spaces on all attacks.

Skingrad: A petty Colovian kingdom. Suffer -2 spaces on all attacks until it has full control of the imperial isle, which, then, is renamed into the Cyrodiilic Empire and has +2 spaces on all attacks.

Cheydinhal: A petty Nibenese kingdom. Suffer -2 spaces on all attacks until it has full control of the imperial isle, which, then, is renamed into the Cyrodiilic Empire and has +2 spaces on all attacks.

Nibennium: The last remnant of the Akaviri Potentate, this is a failed state clinging on to life. Suffer -2 spaces on all attacks, and no bonus when controlling the Imperial Isle.

Drakelowe: A petty Nibenese kingdom. Suffer -2 spaces on all attacks until it has full control of the imperial isle, which, then, is renamed into the Cyrodiilic Empire and has +2 spaces on all attacks.

Colovian Estates: A loosely united kingdom of Anvil and Kvatch. It is someone prone to civil war, but has +1 spaces when at war with another Colovian power. (Chorrol, Skingrad, or Sancre Tor.) (continued in next post.))

Skyrim: Winter Resistant, suffers no reduction of spaces during the winter, but is prone to civil war as the Moot convenes every year.

Morrowind: +2 spaces when attacking the Hist, Anequina, or Pelletine but is extremely unstable and prone to civil war as the Great Houses squabble amongst themselves.

Anequina: +1 space when attacking Pelletine but is disorganized and suffers -1 space when attacking anything else.

Pelletine: +1 space when attacking Anequina but is disorganized and suffers -1 space when attacking anything else.

Aldmeri Dominion: +1 space when attacking any Colovian powers (Colovian Estates, Skingrad, Chorrol, and Sancre Tor.), but -2 spaces when attacked by the Cyrodiilic Empire (refers to any cyrodiilic faction that has complete control of the Imperial Isle)

Every post you make, make sure you put >(yourname). For example, I am OP so I would do

>OP
xxx

bump

bump
OP from >

Hopefully both our threads can benefit from this arrangement

Bump

bumperoni

bump in peace

bump

bumperoni

bump in lord

bumping

Too complex for me.

Fucking casual

Anyway, now I notice that we can have no name nor tripcode on this stupid fucking board so it's pointless to play risk in here.

Either its this or /qst/ which is the slowest board on all of Sup Forums

/po/, /diy/ and /3/ are slower.
But you may try on Sup Forums and Sup Forums which are quite fast and one can't exactly predict the roll.

Sup Forums and Sup Forums doesn't allow fictional risk

Dumb jannies tbh

>jannies
what

Jannies are deleting the RISK threads on Sup Forums and Sup Forums as far as I remember.

Bump