CHIP APPRECIATION THREAD!! RELIVE THE EPIC TALE OF ONE MAN'S QUEST TO DENY CUCKOLDRY AND CAST OFF A FILTHY WHORE BY...

CHIP APPRECIATION THREAD!! RELIVE THE EPIC TALE OF ONE MAN'S QUEST TO DENY CUCKOLDRY AND CAST OFF A FILTHY WHORE BY TROLLING HER ON VALENTINE'S DAY!!!!

>chip wherever you are, godspeed

back story: some guy came on Sup Forums late on valentines day, said he was pissed his gf blew him off after he made dinner and got his place all romantic with rose petals and shit on the ground. he started taking roll requests from Sup Forums for what to text her, shit escalated, and he unknowingly uncovered a case of cuckoldry which he immediately destroyed with savagery

this is the earleist one i got, but i think there was a couple more, if someone could post the first few. you can see the timestamps at the top of the text

chip had mentioned his gf was being all distant the last few days

next one

im user that was asking for the pics thanks man keep going.

thanks, keep bumping plz my shit is loading super slow for some reason

classic whore denial!

chip said he talked to his gf's coworker and found out she had left early in the day, so he was suspicious about why she was lying about having to work on valentines day and ignore him and blow him off

These bitches....
Bumparino

anyone reading this? plz bump looks like my thread is falling to page 6 already

im reading it

yo im reading bro

Bump

This is cash

Bump

Bump

ok also it was some Sup Forumstards request that he texted her he was fucking someone, he was not in real life. b was just trolling his gf, and many other anons warned Chip he was playing with fire with this game

This story should archived for future faggots needing sold advice.

Bump for based chip

im bumping

Bumping

oh yeah at this point, chip had said his gf was blowing up his phone, everyone in the thread was like OH SHIT CHIP YOU FUCKED UP YOUR RELATIONSHIP but he was so cool and based he didnt give a shit about having a little fun messing with her so he kept the joke going

if anyone has screen caps of chips commentary, can you post them? i only saved the text convos he posted

anyway, chip was just being a dick trolling his gf accusing her of shit he didnt really believe himself...unfortunately for him he was in for a surprise

Chip sounds sage af

he told us he felt bad for faking a breakup with her and taking the joke this far... but then

Bump

is clarence really a nigger?

Bump

everyone on Sup Forums including the black knights themselves were moved by CHIP's savagery, and were like oh shit chip, she's in tears, how are you going to recover your relationship after she thinks you just broke up with her

(note at the time, chip had no intention of breaking up with her, he said he wanted /b's help messing with her for the lulz)

Op, hurry it up with your 1989 mac pc

Kek this suspense

Top kek

i dont think so, cant remember if chip specified

mr randy was his gf's boss or some shit

yeah the names in the story were like 45% of the comedy value, a few people thought this shit was made up but chip was posting in real time and it seemed way too fluid, but i guess anythings possible and maybe Chip was a master author

Check`d

dam wtf how does he let her cry like that if its just for lulz thats legit retarded

white knight faggot detected

Bumpin' in case

Bumping

Bump

Git gud

Fucking hell OP. Update!

Soooo slowwww

the night of the thread, that shit was moving so fast that the initial threads were maxing reply limits in like 5 minutes, i think there were at least 10 threads made while the situation unfolded

sorry i think this is one of the gaps in my saving of the texts, it skips ahead here a short bit

fucking give it to me chip, you slut

Read the thread idiotic faggot

And now we wait....

omfg, this is aids
OP is working on a fucking 1990's toaster.

next one here

well, things took a turn for the worse for him shortly after

BU
MP

B U M P

Get to the part. I've got 6 minutes til I clock in

fucking bump holy shit OP

here was the bombshell, when Chip posted this, he said his stomach all of a sudden got a sinking feeling, he didnt expect this at all. he agreed to keep posting updates to the convo

next one, then she starts spilling her guts

Nice! Females are nothing but sacreligious and magic appearances. Lick on these testicles and suck on my penis.

My grandmother died faster than you post

Bump

bump

sorry i think my computer is dying, it is taking a long time just to click choose file and for the window to pop up to let me choose the pic, plus the captcha, this is a shitty 8 year old dell laptop

Apparently AIDS worked fast on her...

BUMP

Op....don't go being a huge faggot on us.

youre killing me op

i need more chip

note the time difference here, he let her wait and stew for 15-20 minutes while he talked to us on Sup Forums for advice

sorry this one went before this one

its ok just keep going

unnecessary post, speed it up faggot

CHIP also posted this

Bump. Can't believe I missed this shit.

bump

refer to

this was her crime

lol

Speed up bud

EVERYBODY WALKED THE DINOSAUR IM WITHOLDING THE REST FAGGOTS HAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHHA

:/

jk guys

keke

Op I am disappoint

anyone still reading? almost to the end now

I am

i am

Me too. Finish so I can go sleep.. lol

were all here faggot hurry up and keep going

wait is this story set in fucking middle school?

fuck this I thought these were real people not children

i think this might have been before this one

more fun than fapping, sorta

bump

nm it was the right order. anyway, thats all i have besides a pic of his gf he posted

op we can figure out the order, you posted this. dont post useless shit if youre on a stone age computer

OP here, well hope you guys enjoyed, i dunno but maybe you had to be there. it seemed a lot more engaging in real time, when we were finding out along with Chip and everyone was shouting advice on what to say next and whether to believe her story or not

Op that doesn't look like it ended there....
You being a fag and holding out on us?

was more entertaining than anything on /b right now at least

Don't click the gif.