Feeling nostalgic tonight, gonna dump my nostalgia folder, feel free to join or feel along

Feeling nostalgic tonight, gonna dump my nostalgia folder, feel free to join or feel along.

This is the first of "Toy I really wanted but only my friend had"
bonus
>it's too expensive, [Friend] has it and you go over to his house all the time so you already play with it there

These fucking "Mud pies" made me sick and I loved them

I can still taste the chalk they marketed as "candy inside"

Did they lower the posting cooldown on Sup Forums? It feels like I'm able to spam these out a lot quicker

Fucking laser dinosaurs

O shit nigga. I got like 5 boxes of Cinnamon Toast Crunch for those things.

I remember I got the count dooku one and didn't know who he was so I was mad that my lightsaber spoon was "bent" and broken

Tech Deck Dudes or some shit, good times

My rich friend had a viewing party for this red mask bionicle movie on his giant cancer causing TV and I got the party favor that had the main character in it and wouldn't trade with anybody

Not sure why this one is so nostalgic to me, barely played it but maybe it was my entry into the string of MMOs I would play online for the rest of my life

So many of these goddamn sticky hands wound up stuck and dried out to the asbestos ceiling in my room

The taste of warm hose water that has been sitting in a super soaker in the sun for hours

I used to play this with an onion on my belt, which was the style at the time.

I preferred "kick the can" and "throw pebbles at the poor"

The original pussy pouch

That's all for me, goodnight friends

Your a 90's kid I love you thank you for the nostalgia I saved 90% of the pics you win best thread of today.

my man

I had a huge racing set that was on a table in the basement my dad made.

Miss them good ole days.

I had so many of these planes when I was a kid. So fun.

>tfw there was an easy as hell cookie cache hack that would give you infinite cash

I was such a fucking millsberry boss when i was 10, fuck, is millsberry even still around anymore?

Fuck yes and the foot long hot dog

Now I'm depressed time to drink

>you will never have bosco sticks again

Pls tell me where to find them, I need it

Gone bruh, they still make dungaroos in Canada tho

same
wow american school diner really looks like shit
the flashbacks

This was in the before time, shit was good, well at my

wat

holy shit i had this one, it was my cousin's and then they passed it down to me.

That American Food is better than what I used to get at school tbh.... yay for fattest country in the world.

Hell man, I still have the castle and some of the pieces in one of my closets

I always peeled the cheese off that pizza. It was always so shit tier where I went to school.

Back at it again!!!

This

shit was so cash

hard nostalgia. looks like 90s kids all over the world had these awesome toys :)

Oh shit, i remember this, but what the fuck is it from

that pic is quite funny, shitloads of lazers firing but no blood or any kind of carnage, one second later everyone is dead lol

u jealous op?

Lost hard

My grandma bought me one

I FUCKING LOVED THESE
And my friend didn't so he gave me his

Fuck yes.

My god yes

Loved those.