Fuck the EU - Vote for Brexit lads!

Fuck the EU - Vote for Brexit lads!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-ZkdSNGFzhM
bbc.co.uk/news/business-36596060
youtube.com/watch?v=veVtOjsRzzA
youtube.com/watch?v=leKEUT1TiLU
investmentweek.co.uk/investment-week/news/2461651/lord-rothschild-a-brexit-would-be-damaging-and-disoderly
youtube.com/watch?v=iZSUp5Nb1Dw
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

no, you are stupid.

I'm not a German cocksucker though

actual things are more complicated than that and you other Sup Forums memes.

dumb fuck

Nazi detected. We beat your arses in ww2 Jerry.
EU bitch.

Lead the way, we will follow.

Well, if you're fucking retarded anyway...

Oh wait, these are Brits we're talking about, carry on.

Jup, go on. Will be much nicer w/o Monkey Island.

and this is how a typical brexit supporter looks like. should make you think for a moment

Ausfag here i dont really care about your shitty country, But why the fk are people so against leaving the Euro, it will just go back to how it was before you joined.

No it won't you faggot. The nuances of the political and economic landscape have changed dramically. Things will never be the same

>.
No it wont be. Monkey Island will suck on financial and industrial side. But as a gerfag i dont care about it.

Being this certain shows how little you actually know, but then again this is /b

If only you could GTFO the EU. We wouldn't have to hear you whine all the fucking time about your privileged status in the EU not being privileged enough.

brittain, the future of all other EU counties lays in your hands now.. you must exit.. and you must prosper afterwards so other countries will exit as well and we can finally end this stupid EU madness

Fuck the EU they do nothing for us, vote leave or your a cuck

You sound like the thick Neanderthal white trash nobodies working at the dump. I overheard them yesterday after having a clear-out of my house. Their conversation was hilarious, talking about the referendum and why they're voting out.

Essentially, they've memorised phrases and buzzwords from The Sun headlines, and were throwing them around in their barely comprehensible scumbag accents (where they don't so much say words, they just open their mouths and let them clumsily fall out the front of their heads) with no real understanding of what any of it means or why it's a good idea.

Unfortunately, that's most Brexiters. There are some who have formed credible and intelligent arguments for leaving that have little to do with the tabloid scare-mongering, but unfortunately they get drowned out by you lot.

If these sorts of troglodytes manage to read the ballot paper then we will leave the EU, as they seem numerous. I'm just hoping they're as apathetic towards voting as they are towards improving their personalities and lifestyles.

Or nah, you economically illiterate dumb fuck.

go away and never come back !

honestly this
I'm so tired of decades of the UK government not wanting to work together while the rest of us do, they've always gone back for a better deal for themselves instead of the entire union. They've never felt European and all they care about is themselves

Do it. I dare you faggots

Evening lads
I'm not OP but I'm pro leave
and seeing as you faggots are using ad homs and strawmans all over (both sides)

here'ss WHY I'm pro leave

Lisbon Treaty is shit
heres a quick summary by the Remainian himself
youtube.com/watch?v=-ZkdSNGFzhM

the EU has 4 presidents, we got to vote on none of them
the EU Commission has power, not the EU Parliament
We got to vote for no EU Commissioners

The act of European Supremacy means the EU overrides our Supreme Court whenever the fuck it wants to, ie eroding our freedom as a nation to choose our own laws and future

the economic side, to me, never mattered a massive amount but I'll tackle it anyway

1) The trade deal shit has just been BTFO bbc.co.uk/news/business-36596060

2) The recession we would face is summed up very well here by Andrew Neil
youtube.com/watch?v=veVtOjsRzzA

3) the EU is completely shit at forming trade deals
eg the deal with Canada is being held up by an unrelated matter regarding Romanian Visas

the deal with Australia is being held up because some Italian tomato growers are challenging it

4) Cost of Living

There is this video on the economic effect on Cost of Living leaving the EU will have
youtube.com/watch?v=leKEUT1TiLU

sorry meant to afternoon lads*
also bumping thread

>Repeatedly insults the opposition, won't explain why his position is the best course of action

Sounds about right

bumping out of interest

he didnt, I did

DELETE THIS

Mr Rothschild please leave
investmentweek.co.uk/investment-week/news/2461651/lord-rothschild-a-brexit-would-be-damaging-and-disoderly

BrExit, did you get the "Br" in the BrExit?

Oh and, go fuck your self Brit! With love from Europe!

I'll be back in a bit lads, have to go hand some shit in
I'm Go back to sucking dick on the streets for money after we leave you useless leech

>poorly shooping the hat onto jpeg'd to fuck blurry images

pls stop

I just want to see what happens when we vote out.

Vote 4 Bixit

- Brexit happens but most Scots wanted to stay

- Sturgeon so pissed about it she holds new Scotland referendum

- Scotland becomes independent

- Pretty Union Jack is gone forever

In my opinion it is just stupid! What do you think is so bad or even horrible about the EU that you guys want to leave?

Wacky offshore people think they are valuable. Wake up, the British empire has been dead for a long time.

Already voted to remain.

refugees

Just voted remain because some arab lad at the polling station was looking over my shoulder and judging me the whole time

>Scottish society collapses
>Turns feral
>Remnants of UK has to build a Wall
>Trump finances it
>Spearheads a new era of Anglo-Sphere interest
>Combine Anglo countries to form new Super Country

I dunno... I've seen that John Oliver video, and I don't think a Brexit is what you guys need. I shared it with my british friends, and now they're in the remain camp

dubs don't lie

"refugees", but London looks like a punjab shithole,

Thats cause we never wanted to be European and we never will be. Fuck your globalist shit and your fucking euros

You were born european and you'll still be a citizen of the EU tomorrow. Get used to dealing with it.

This.

I'm too scared to vote leave now.
I don't want to ruin the world.

I'm not scared to vote leave, I just think it's a fuckwitted idea.

Fromage not Farage!

You're just a fuckin' idiot! The EU also helped you out so stop talking shit about the EU

>The EU used to be an ok thing so don't you dare criticise its bullshit now

Fuck off I'm getting off the wild ride anyway I've got a visa to a different country outside of the eu and I'm leaving soon

Brexit will fuck everything up, why the fuck would you want to exit

Make me

Polls are rigged, they will remain

This

UK has a sweetheart deal with the EU that is second to none, still bitching over their tea and crumpets.

Fucking brits

Indeed, fuck the EU!

>UK has a sweet deal

[Citation needed]

this

that's a fucking beautiful flag

Farewell UK. Brexiting is the best thing you can do for your country. However I'm scared for from now on all the power in the EU will be in the hands of Bundesrepublik Deutschland.

You are a fucking tool.

no citation needed, it's common fucking sense.

They have access to the entire EU market without tariffs but they didn't have to join the common currency. That's pretty goddamn sweet, every other country in the EU would love to have that kind of deal.

As a left wing libertarian I am screwed either way and as so ambivalent to the whole thing

>it's common fucking sense.

In the same way that islam is a religion is common sense then.

Not everyone in the market is on the Euro. The UK's deal isn't so sweet when you see how they're the 3rd biggest contributor to the Union.

There is no such thing as leftist libertarian.
In fact these are polar opposites.

Why is it just an 'ok thing' I don't get it what should be so bad about the EU? Britain has more positive than negative aspects if they stay in the EU

and they get nothing for that market access? You're an idiot to think they're aren't making off like bandits here.

Just admit this is about keeping foreigners out and nothing else.

I wish I could because nobody needs fucking retards like you

Please give us one example on what's positive for the UK in staying in the EU.
Although if your Brexit won't be followed by changes in your own government the fact is nothing will change at all.

you could not be more wrong

google political compass and get back to me.

the EU is a sinking ship. leave while you can

UK has only done harm to EU they dont comply to the rules and always want an exeption for shit theyre not supposed to do,so fuck off and never come back

Foreign investment in our services sector due to being compliant with single market regulations and not having to trade at WTO tariffs would be the largest advantage.

This categories are somehow illogical for me, but from what I understand you're leftist in terms of economy being also conservative in a matter of social views...?

Okay,
just take Greece as an example... Exactly that scenario what happened there could be reality in every country! In some countries it is more realistic than in others but that doesn't matter..
So, just imagine that this would happen to Britain. The EU would help you to fix that problem, they wouldn't leave you alone!! As long as you're all fine, you're talking shit about the EU but as long as you're getting in trouble, then you will need the help from the EU

And why do you think this is going to go away with the Union? From what I know Norway trades with EU countries without any tariffs.

germanfag here
and all I have to say to this is
>not wanting your sovereignity back from the oligarchic economy tyrants

boohoo muh 5% economic decline
who the fuck cares?
only the 1%

fucking leave this shitfest and make the EU more democratic again

Well friend, and what was the reason Greece has gone bankrupt? Wasn't it the EUs doing? That's what the EU has done to people minds - they mess up with every countrys economy, and after that they "donate" to "help" these poor countries they've destroyed.

FUCKING COMMIES IF UK STAYS IN EU IT WILL END IN ECONOMICAL CRISIS I SWEAR TO GOD DEMOCRACY WAS A MISTAKE YOU FUCKIN IDIOTS CANT EVEN SAVE YOURSELF WHEN YOU GET THE OPTION TO VOTE HOLY SHIT WTF IF YOU VOTE TO STAY YOU SHOULD SERIOUSLY KILL YOURSELF.

youtube.com/watch?v=iZSUp5Nb1Dw

Make it as democratic as the Germany was in the 30's when you chosen the NSDAP to lead your nation.
I'm sure with total German partonage over the EU we're going to be fine.

Yes. They have the same free movement of people (worse actually, it's Schengen), and pay the same fee towards the EU only without the rebate we get. They also adhere to the same market regulation we do.

They're in an EEA model which is, in short, a shitter version of our current financial model that slightly favors agriculture and domestic production, of which we have fuck all.

Agriculture accounts for 0.5% of our GPD, so this model is pretty pointless considering we give up our veto rights (think Turkey trying to join the EU since its inception only to be veto'd), our seat on the EU, our say in the formation of market regulation and our fat rebate.

This. Well said.

The "GERMUNS = NAZEEZ" pavlovian reflex in its purest form. Fuck off, lab monkey.

Fucking bullshit man! It wasn't the EU's fault.. It was the fault of the government of Greece! They made a lot of mistakes..

FUCK THE EU!

I really want The Uk to leave the EU so that i can laugh when their economy crumbles

I'm totally with you hahaha

it wont crumble we will be mighty again, fuck those stinking EU fags

it will crumble and then by having left the EU it wont affect the rest of europe as heavily

>people actually believe this

How on earth could you possibly be so fucking stupid?