I'm a female (specified that in case anyone has any gender-specific questions) that comes from a well-known Jordanian...

I'm a female (specified that in case anyone has any gender-specific questions) that comes from a well-known Jordanian Bedouin family and I live in a village. AMA.

Have you ever seen a dromedary?

Is it true that these blast points are too accurate for sand people?

Are you female? Are you Jordanian? Do you come from a well known Bedouin family? Do you live in a village?

ما شاء الله!
ممكن سكس كام ؟

Post tits you bitch

Is it true that you'd get killed by your parents if you sent nudes to a guy? Another Jordan-user says you would.

I have.

Maybe not my parents because they're more civilized than some people around here. But it's possible i'd get killed by a second-cousin or someone that shares the same last name as mine if they found out. Unlikely, but possible.

Is it true Bedouin are super short and malnourished compared to the city Arabs? Why?

Have you been cut?

do you have cutted clitor?

Just how muslim are you?

>Why?
I don't know the answer to your first question, but the answer to this one is obviously a lack of nutritious food.

Will you be my waifu?

Alo? Hammad? She's at it again I caught her red handed

How common is casual sex in actuality? Is it something lots of people do, but be hypocritical about it publicly?

Do you have a penis? Do you want one?

They are short! Almost every Jordanian person I know (that has little-to-no Palestinian/or any other roots) is usually short. I'm not exactly sure why.
They're malnourished because most of the people that still live the Bedouin lifestyle in modern age usually don't have as much money as the city Arabs and as dumb as this sounds most of them find it shameful to be spending a lot of money on food when they can just stick to bread and Hummus. Jordanian Bedouins that is.

This is either some meme or something I just haven't heard of (or b8) either way. nope.

Not religious.

Sure. I'm down

I can't give a straight answer to that but what I do know is that it will definitely increase in the next few years looking at the current teenagers.

Are there many closures of the resort hotels along the dead sea ? I went there in Jan 2012 and the hotel employees were complaining that the war in Syria was damaging tourists numbers in Jordan, the hotels were empty and they honestly had nothing to do, can't imagine how it has been since then. It's really unfair - especially when you ask them about the local area and they are so proud, really want to tell you everything..

What do you think of Iraqis?
Plus, how old are you? can you rate yourself from 1-10 (be honest).

do you smoke hookah

Not that I know of. But yes I do recall the tourism rate going down ever since that started.

They're usually nice people. Haven't encountered any Iraqis I didn't like.
I'm younger than you think.

Nah. I find it boring and a waste of time

>I'm younger than you think
>mfw

What is the bestest Arab capital?

Surely there is some portion of the population that realizes there is a problem with islam and mena culture in general?

Do people realize how much islamic law and honor culture causes so many problems and suffering?

Have you had any lesbian experiences?

>I'm younger than you think.
How old are you?

ما رأيك في غربيين يسافرون إلى الأردن لدراسة اللغة العربية؟ أظن أن معظم زملائي أقاموا مع البدو طوال سفرهم إلى الأردن

Do you have spics in Jordan?

Is this really you, Sudanon? I haven't seen you make jokes before.

are you gonna answer anymire questions?

Really my.Swedebro? Everything I write is satirical or comedic

Regarding which aspects?

Of course there is. People do realize. They just don't think they can do anything about it because that's how they were brought up. They don't think they can make a difference.

Nah.

That is confidential information, sir.

I think it's pretty cool. Bedouins are usually very welcoming to foreigners.

Yes

>They just don't think they can do anything about it because that's how they were brought up. They don't think they can make a difference.
That's fucking sad

Are you engaged with a rich Saudi prince?

What do you think would happen if something along the lines of a "sexual revolution" would take place where you live? Over the course of like 10 years or so let's say

(I'm assuming people are more prude by default and shallow relationships aren't the norm etc etc the usual stereotypes)

Your opinions on the ruling jewish family of saudi Arabia the al saud family

Do they have Mexican food in Jordan?

what would happen to you if you ate pork and people found out?

this

Are you underage?

Sorry, missed your question. I don't think I've ever seen them around here.

Oh I wish.

The fall of Jordan; Bedouins would probably revolt as soon as they see any signs of an upcoming sexual revolution.

I really don't know much about it, i'm sorry.

Not really.

Everyone does that anyways but they don't talk about it. lol

Fun fact: "Porky pies" became a slang term for "lies" due to London's Pakistani population having newfound access to pork and having to lie about having consumed it.

why would we ask you question

what knowledge do we gain what insight

Why are you an apostate? Also send nudes.

Do you have to wear a hijab all the time?

can I buy you for 2 camels?

Do you like Western degeneracy?

why did you bediouns revolted and betrayed against the ottomans? you traitors

Do you consider yourself "conservative" or "liberal"? Do you think it's okay to have sex outside of marriage?

>I'm a female
Stop reading here

islam is the most peaceful religion my friend kek
Some families, just like any other Muslim country; would force their girls to wear hijab. Thankfully, my family isn't that retarded.

buy me an adidas tracksuit instead of 2 camels monsieur

I'm not exactly sure. See, i'm leaning more towards liberal when it comes to my country because that's what it needs but when it comes to countries like America i'm definitely more on the conservative side. I don't know what that makes me.

what is your bra cupsize?

can do! But I wanted to know if there is the practice that a man can buy his future wife from her family for some camels or oil or whatever.

>islam is the most peaceful religion

Post your internet speed, please.

are you aware that nobody likes arabs not even other arabs around

>the ruling jewish family of saudi Arabia the al saud family

I'm going to make a wild guess here: you must be a muslim right?

Do you know any circassians? If so, what do you think of them?

Have you seen the movie Theeb? If so, what did you think of it?

have you ever seen an uncut dick ?

Poland arrived, quick post your boipussy before the janny delete this thread

Are you a qt?

>pedopole

>I'M A FEMALE, I HAVE A VAGINA, GIVE ME ATTENTION

post tits, little bitch

Do your brothers know that you spend your time on websites that are clearly haram?

Forgive me father for I have sinned

vagina?

More

He has to pay dowry depending on his income etc.

Completely aware my dude.

I do know a couple. They're cool people but they have this sort of entitlement and they think they're Russian and it just makes me want to punch them in the face. protip: russia kicked u out stop claiming it u fuckwits

I loved it!

>they think they're Russian
Wtf?

Note to janny:

Only delete poolan's pics and ban him, don't delete the thread.

Have you ever had any sexual experience?

THIS
I fucking hate it when they purge whole thread just because one retard came and postes cp

this,fuck of pedo pole, this thread is really intersting.

Fucking polish slavniggers

Don't worry everyone

All these girls have the Benjamin Buttons disease, it's okay

Have you been outside Jordan before?

Unfortunately I do not ;_;

Yes

are you rich??if yes will you merry me, i will even convert (aka become a t*rk)

that's the whole idea behind pedoposting
Sup Forums classic, you may even say

btw
what's a bedouin in your country's context? you live in tents or whut

PLS post feet

fucking kek, good one

No

Are you qt? Will you post a pic? How many camels do I need to give to your father to marry you?

What kind of connection are you using?
Are you a fake? Yes you are.
What do you think about pseudo-organized crime in Jordan?
How does your bedouin family live today?
Do Jordan bedouins use rifles like Tuareg people?
How many years before people start thinking you're too old to be nubile?
How come you are not religious? Do your relatives know? How do people consider you, given you're not religious?
Ever tried booze?
Ever tried dope?
Do you masturbate?

please can you post feet

Lemme ask the real, hard question for you ladz. No need to thank me.

Would you race mix with a handsome BBC?

haram!

I love you. Do you want to get married and move to Canada? Also how fat are the arabs back in the middle east?

You sound amazing. Don't do anything lewd just please post a selfie.

this

Am I a fake? I don't understand your question.
Everywhere has crimes.
They live normally (wifi in some houses etc) but still have the backwards-ass mindset.
Yes they do.
I still have a while to go. lol
It's not a really secret since most of my family doesn't really practice it. They just claim themselves as Muslims.
Tried alcohol.
Haven't tried dope.
I do masturbate.

For sure.

Oh I've been to Canada. Loved it there. There's not many obese people in the middle east as far as I know. Except for Saudi Arabians maybe.

Arab should be controlled by us Indonesians and u should know it

Nice numbers but you guys should get your own country in order first.