I want to start growing weed in my house any tips ?

i want to start growing weed in my house any tips ?

Other urls found in this thread:

420magazine.com/forums/how-to-grow-marijuana/81264-how-grow-marijuana-everything-you-need-know.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Don't do it. A buddy of mine OD'd on marijuanas, it's dangerous stuff user.

well i just want a plant or two to relax with friends

i literally know and can provide links of a guy that died inhaling that stuff.

wow

theres no going back once you have injected the marijuanas, you will be hooked for life on 4 pints a day of the stuff

fuck it i'll bite
post link

I just reported this post, have fun in the Pokey!

Amazon get t5 for veg and if you want good weed hps 150 watt for flower also fans and mylar and make a box or buy a grow tent

Keep it small. Your hourly power usage is being monitored.

Please don't grow marijuana the fumes from the plants alone cause brain damage , not to mention when you ignite the plant matter and inhale the smoke

You wont get cought under 2000 watts but yea keepit small your a beginer

If you want quality, prepare you to pay !
Grow marijuanas is an investment. -/+ 250$ for a grow box, carbon filter, extractor, lamps (one for grow and one for bloom).
If you have some problem with the odour, buy ona gel or ona block, it's what I use and it's perfect !

Good grow :)

Start here. There's a ton of good info on the web. Best advice I can give is if you're in a medicinal state. Get a rec and be legit about it. If not, don't tell anyone.

420magazine.com/forums/how-to-grow-marijuana/81264-how-grow-marijuana-everything-you-need-know.html

If you grow organic no smell unless pot farm

That was my config

Anyone ever had a really slow growing seedling like a week and only first leaves with alittle star to the second layer

And my plants today

I was considering how I'd do this if I was ever in a place where it was legal, which also made me consider the issues people might encounter if doing it illegally.

Power: use low-wattage lights. LEDs are ideal, but you have to mix your tones. There are two kinds of LED white, and you need them both. Also, flowering plants tend to need more in the red spectrum (triggers twilight-sensing pigments), so add incandescents or something in the red area to your area where you have them flowering.

Venues: You're going to need at least two. One of them will be for keeping your plant in a vegetative state, and one will be for inducing flowering. They'll be on different schedules. A way to avoid this step, but create periods of influx and periods of stagnation, is to grow self-flowering plants, which take roughly twelve weeks to flower always. I'd prefer to have the not flowering plants, myself, but you do you.

Humidity: make it humid. You're going to want to replicate a coastal (maybe island) type level of humidity and environment in general. Weed was initially cultivated around 30 deg North, so approximate the humidity and day length of that. Day length, technically, is usually 12 hours of daylight to 12 hours of night when you want it to flower, and 18hr daylight to 6hr night when you want it to be vegetative.

Gender: Weed is dioecious, meaning that it has girl plants and boy plants. The girl plants are the ones you want. Boy plants usually grow in panicles, whereas I believe girl plants grow in racemes. You usually can't tell until they take to flowering, so you'll want to induce flowering on a clone first.

Speaking of cloning, the reason you're making two environments is because you're going to keep one growing vegetatively and clone it repeatedly. This way, you need but one girl to make weed for pretty much the rest of your life.

If you want to try breeding, keep a male around.

Oh and temp: 80ish sounds okay

Led is cool, but led is FUCKING expensive..

Don't forget a thing ! Cannabis can be
hermaphrodite if you stress it (buy cut her, too cold or too hot) and can ruin your
harvest.

not to mention, fertilizing a girl plant puts more energy into making seeds than it does into making more THC; the THC is a part of the sticky compound she makes to get pollen to stick to her. In her desperation, she will over-manufacture THC trying to get pollen to land.

Yeah LEDs are stupid expensive but if you want to keep your power costs down that's the best way. I dunno about the temperature, though, don't know how hot the LEDs get at the glowing bit and couldn't easily find a place that might tell me, though I know from people trying to sell them me that LEDs have as a major life-limiting factor the amount of heat they produce and how effectively it's wicked away. That's why I mentioned temp, is because if you're not careful you might burn the plants, which would also ruin your harvest.

Also, keep an eye on the contents of your nutrient medium. I'd personally use soil because both easy and interesting, but no matter what you're going to have to be able to diagnose any nutrient deficiencies your plant is presenting. Chlorosis, burn marks, pigment fading, etc. It's a huge list, so ideally you just figure out all the stuff plants need and don't give your plant nutrient burn early.

I think pH is supposed to be like 6.2 or something? A little acidic is good, because it means ions can make it into the root system. Keep an eye on soil pH.