Any stoners/growers here...

Any stoners/growers here ? It's my first attempt at growin pot myself i use CFL-s n so far everything was goin swell then i accidentally dropped smth in the box and it broke some twigs or whatever ..will they heal or should i just cut them off ? (Pics below)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=6Zx0T522fFU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

so what do i do ?

anyone?

if its just the 3 i twigs i see, you should cut them of then he is gonna get the energy the twigs gonna use, use for itself to get bigger, they aer even a few trimming techniques you should google to get the most out of your plant

also you should hide the plant better if its not legal in your country

thanks , so no hope for them to recover ?ill give it a day n cut em off then i guess, thanks

Yeah need to trim the broken ones off clean close to trunk

they can recover but they will probably grow dont not up

anyone get any tips for growing outside? its not too warm here either

yeah i know, its illegal here , i just took it out of the box to take the pics

this time of year i dont think its wise to plant outside if its not super sunny .. i did that last year planted 20 afghan seeds in mid june they died before flowering cause of the cold/not nuff sun

You can try tapeing them back with clear tape if it isnt happen to long ago (no joke) dont let the leafs touch the earth they will turn yellow. And give them some wind that stem is looking so flimsy and also how manny liters pot is that looks way to small for the plant even an af needs atleast 25ltrs and that looks like an indica dominant plant if i'm not mistaken ?

thanks again guys for the advice ill trim the broken ones , if anyone's wondering its Blackberry , the strain , planted it bout a month ago still not goin purplish any ideas on how to speed the process up ? i got some red liquid idunno what it is told me its some fertilizer n to add 250ml water to it ..also the soil is standard , well black dirt kinda thing mixed with bio-humus kinda thing..yeah i know i dont know shit bout growing.

yeah its indica the the pot itself is 5ltrs so should i upgrade to a bigger one ?

and yea it JUST happened like 5 mins ago i immediately took pics and posted here

The purple'ish collor is just coming about 1-2weeks before they flower i duno the specs of the blueberry so cant say when they flower and howlong. myself is growing auto mary (santa maria/lowryder#2) 40%indica 40%sativa 20% ruderalis

m.youtube.com/watch?v=6Zx0T522fFU and buy a bigger pot asap least 50ltrs ;-) and make a tea of chikken horse an cow furtiliser no chemical firtilisers atleast thats how i'm doing it (auto mary and the tape up guy here xD )

one last question, no damage will be done to the rest of the plant right ?

Ho one more thing if you repot it try to put him a bit lower around an inch 2,5cm below the sprout leaves would b so much easyer to give you tips in dutch xP my technical english vocabulary isnt that good :-)

Nha just a lil stress so she gona stop growing for a week or not grow asmuch to repair the dammage you will c a small thickening where the tape is (dont make it to tight it needs to breath)

alright thanks guys