So Sup Forums

so Sup Forums,
how many of you married/partnered men find it hard not to interact with other females in any manner other than you should, being in a relationship?
just today i was
>picking up groceries for my fiancee
>rush hour in the middle of summer (5pm, everyone just got off work in skimpy ass clothing)
>so many women around wearing hardly anything
>in line behind a really fuckable latina who literally looked behind straight at me up and down 3 times
>with her man right next to her.
i didnt even look once though when she turned back, no eye contact or acknowledgement.

what would you do Sup Forums? what have you done? feel like i did the right thing but as soon as i got home my girl was in a bad mood and we ending up fighting later. makes me regret not taking the chance to chat up some random fuckmeat on the street

Married fag here. Just because you are in a relationship, doesn't mean you need to be someone else's little Chihuahua, b/ro.

I hardly doubt that your girl would dump you because you talked to another woman.

No, not at all. I have female friends that I hang out with and female friends that I hang out with and fuck. It's not weird at all.

Dani Daniels?

trust me, she has and will lol i treat her the same most of the time tho, cuz if she wants to play immature then i can easily too
at this point im not sure why i stick around for it. she doesnt fuck me enough, she hardly ever cooks for me, she fights with me about the dumbest shit ever, and i'm starting to get annoyed of her being happy when she is.
BUT when we do fuck, it's the best im ever going to have, and when she's being nice and sweet to me i'd rather have that than anything else.
i feel like im trapping myself in the middle of a chick who cant decide which way she's going. but arent we all at some point

Some women even like the jealousy, I was told that I must tell her if i talk to another woman or let her know if something is happening.

if I don't tell her I'm in trouble.

test test test

>she has
>she doesnt fuck me enough
she's probably cheating on you and only got back with you because you're a beta fag with money

All I know is I've never been better at talking to women since I've been married for a long time. It's that zero fucks given because I'm not available and not looking to do anything but talk. My younger, single friends are fucking amazed at how goddamn smooth I am, because they actually give a shit because they are looking for some.

>at this point im not sure why i stick around
>she fights with me about the dumbest shit ever

Sounds like highschool relationships to me. Don't stick around just because the sex is good sometimes. It's just my opinion, man.

She gonna beat you?

This. I give zero fucks anymore, I got a long time gf who will do whatever with and for me, whenever. I don't need to impress, cajole, convince or beg any chick for anything.
Hell, most of the time I am downright sarcastic and snarky with them - what do they do? They get fucking all interested in me.
The less you care about them the more they want you.
Seriously. Women are odd ducks.

Good eye

Yeah right? I think since woman always have guys running after them, when they find a guy who really doesn't care about them, or doesn't show interest on being another sucker for them, they freak the fuck out.

what do you mean lol how would she find out?
i stopped telling her about my interactions and just pretend there are never women around me cuz its just not worth it to tell her how i ignored a bitch and hope she's happy to hear it

I have a thing for ass, Mr. Quads. And Dani Daniels pleases my needs.

Yeah, it becomes a matter of conquest for them.
The difference though is they'll use sex to try to win a guy over, so a guy wins by getting what he wants, as long as he can remain indifferent to her.

Don't degrade yourself in order to make your girl happy. Fuck it, she should be happy for having a guy that can put up with woman bs.

Sounds like the exact situation i've been in. I decided to break up with her in the end.
It was the worst decision of my life and still regret it every day.

every time i ignore my gf's complaining ass for a while she starts freaking out and thinking we're done and tries to guilt me into treating her better by telling me we're done because of how i treat her. its so fucking retarded but if i got up and left she would be devastated. already caught her crying when ive come back after leaving the house for a little bit cuz of a fight like i explained. she always tries to make me stay when that happens.shits retarded if you dont want to cry dont make yourself sad.

WITNESSED

No, you made it the worst by being a pansy ass and moaning and whining about her, instead of seeing you now have the chance to replace her with someone better.
Go to a pawn shop, get yourself a cheap wedding band to wear. Go places like you would normally wearing it. Don't ignore women, but don't act like a desperate single asshole either. You'll find one that wants you just because she believes you're taken.
When she finds out you have no wife, you can lie just a bit and leave it vague by implying she died - "she left me too soon, and I still miss her" "we were supposed to be together forever" type bullshit you're already doing about the ex.

Indeed she does. Also, first time quad getter, have another ass in celebration

that's what scares me most. if i break up with her it will be my biggest regret and i know it already. we both decided we would always try to work it out because neither of us believe we'll like another partner as much as each other. but the fighting and the woman bs is just so tiring. i just need her to make herself happy because i cant always be the reason. "a happy wife is a happy life" i guess

Healthy

Another ass, another get. You are blessed, my friend.

That's because you've already become invested to her. That ignoring/no fucks given trick doesn't work on the girl you've been with. It's for new chicks only.
For chicks like that, you need to straight up tell her - "listen, I like you and I'll deal with your problems up to a point, but you're making me want to go find a women with less baggage than you. You need to stow your shit away, and realize you have someone here that loves and respects you, or when I do leave, it will be solely and only your fault for driving me away."

I find this very difficult.

This, I've done something similar, our last fight was 6 years ago.

should i take advice from Sup Forums?
i like the way that sounds honestly. but i literally tell her this almost every time we fight, i just leave out the leaving her part cuz as soon as she hears that she thinks its over and doesnt wanna try or do anything. its so fucking stupid

It works because women know we are literal when we talk. We say exactly what we mean and feel, no subtext or any of the other bullshit women do when they talk.
We say we're going to leave because they are driving us away, we mean that. It's up to them to fix whatever is bugging them at that point, rather than taking out their issues on us.

Asses an gets are all part of a healthy, balanced breakfast. No better way to start the day.

You add the leaving part. You make sure you tell her it will be her fault for driving you away, because honestly, you've done your part to try to fix things, so it literally is her fault for the situation. Stop allowing her to lay blame on you like she is doing. When you turn it around, it stops, or it frees you up to find a better woman. Most women are not comfortable giving up a long time relationship so odds are in your favor she won't try to call you on it.
But here's the important thing - if she does call you on it, follow through, otherwise she will own your ass forever and you don't deserve that.

Hail holy mother of asses.

It sounds like she doesn't want to do anything for your relationship, so you might just need to end it man. It sucks, but that's the truth. She sounds too self absorbed to be in a healthy relationship.

This man speaks the truth. Do NOT pussy out if you go this route. Prepare yourself mentally to end the relationship before even bringing it up. Stay calm and collected, do not yell, do not get angry, do not let her drag you into a fight, which she will do. Make her understand that you mean what you say, and won't be baited into an emotional response.