Eternal cuck thread. Post girls you know, anons say how they would fuck and degrade them

Eternal cuck thread. Post girls you know, anons say how they would fuck and degrade them.

Reply for reply you animals.

fuck those titties and cum all over her face, then slap her for being such a whore and wash it off with my piss

I'm friends with this girl on Facebook. I wish I could meet her.

keep it coming, I have more...would love to grab that little sluts hair and cum alll over her face and glasses

Tie up and impregnate over and over

Slap my dick against her tongue and let her get a mouthful of my balls before fucking her mouth

You know this chick?
Got more pics????
Those tits...

Lmao it's my wife

Fuck man, she's awesome...
post her tits...

This guy is goals

she give good bj's?

She sent me these while i was playing dungeons and dragons 3.5 trying to get me to come home early last night haha

I want to hatefuck that throat and see that body squirming with terror as I deny her air with my fat cock and my balls

Wow

this isn't the chick from the OP
only interested in the first chick

anyone of you cucks want me to send pictures of my 8" cock to your wife/gf on kik?

Cum in her mouth and then fuck her ass until I can cum again

Huh?

Fuck girl in glasses while Asian chick watches

I want pics of this chick

Jjhillboo is a sissy cuck that gives out nudes of his gf.

I'd post his girl but I don't have them on my work PC. That's his kik.

those look incredible, please post more! how old is she?

I'm not op how can i do that genius?

Cum on face as much as I can

this cutie looks like she needs some rough anal

i would have her be my servant all day, but i would never address her verbaly except for short commands like "fill our drinks" followed by a snapping of the fingers
if she ever verbaly spoke or disobeyd my commands i wouldn't let her sleep in a bed, but in a dog cage, with a muzzle
if she's a good girl she will be worshipped as a goddess by me by night, but only if there is no company
rewards for a good days work includes: choosing dinner (and then making it), 3 episodes of a series she wants to watch or 1 movie (snacks are rewarded for extra good behaviour), massages and if she finnished her chores she can go to bed early
sex would be by my command without disobediance period.

yeah, something like that

come on OP, give us more of her...

I would fuck her mouth until she puked, then id finish down her throat

She does not like anal lol but she def needs it

I'd tie her spread eagle to the bed and fuck her asshole until she screamed, then I'd shove my dirty cock down her throat and cum.

This is a text from her so you know what she likes

daam son, she got a kik?

I got cucked once... Years ago. First and only time.
Got married and two weeks later I left for basic training in the AF. My school was 1 year long.
New wife moved and I got a house during that time.
Found out she had been cheating the whole time I was in basic.
Got mad. Calmed myself. No no... revenge is better cold.
Though, I called her mother and father to tell the what she had been doing.
Wife came with me to new assignment in shit Missouri. I told her that we could keep trying to work it out.
Almost every day I fucked a young airmen chick in our shop since we got to work at 5:30. Went on for almost 3 years.
Pretended everything was fine with my wife.
Found a job secretly in Chicago for when my time was up.
Told cheater McCheatFace that I would re-enlist.
Had a stack of forms. I told her she needed to sign because we were getting moved to a newer house.
Most forms were made up. One in the middle was the signature form for the divorce paper.

Oh... btw.. I told her... I am moving to Chicago in two weeks, so you need to find an apartment or something.
Shit was cash.
She was stuck in that shitty town for like 3 years.
She got married years later and she called me up out of the blue to tell me I was an asshole. I asked her.. What did I always tell you? She says.. to never fuck with you.
That's right.. to never fuck with me. In the end, she apologized to me. True is, at the end, I didnt even give a fuck in anymore that she cheated.. but.. you have to stick to your guns.

please post more of her body, it looks amazing

tits look super perky

Fuck that bitch. Nice revenga.

Vid and pic trades of young girls : Howl321
Kik :)

Would have her ride my cock while I squeeze those tits. Then she'd suck me off and I'd blow on those glasses and tongue

I WOULD FUCK HER SENSELESS NOW MOAR

thank you, fapping to her right now.. what is this slut into? i'd love to feel those tiny lips on my cock

she's cute. does she have kik? I'd love to send a picture of my 8" cock to her.

Anal sex while play with that jiggly ass. I'd cum straight in the butt.

Seriously thought that was Suzy from the Game Grumps for a sec

I'd take her phone and record her blowing me then cum all over her boobs. She cleans it all up and swallows. Promise never to share the vid but send it to her parents.

What would you do to the both of them anons?

it is

I want her to edge me off while I stare into those eyes. I'd blow massive load down her throat.

The one in the middle

Doesn't have kik unfortunately

Cuck

daamn. snapchat then?

she's related to me tell me what you'd do to her

damn this bitch is hot too.

I'd send my 8" cock to her too if she has kik.

I'd totally rip the shorts and panties of the left one and stick it right up her butt. After that slam my cum straight in her throat.

in other news, do you have more of the left one, she's hot af

that's hot, how did you get the nudes?
i would tie her then force my cock into her mouth, while playing with her boobs. i would pound her pussy from behind then cum on her face after slapping her with my cock

Nice quads.

Would titty fuck and blow loads all over that face of hers. Nice quads btw.

the nude I found on here..I recognized her mouth, hands and panties

Yeah hold on

fatty on the right can eat my ass while I brutalize left's throat, choke her and fuck her face facialabuse style

totally thanks user, totally patient right now

post more clothed pics if you have no more nudes! gotta see those beautiful titties again

Trump bump for Dump

drop of cum for her efforts.

my sister and my mum

damn

i fucked myself up

>kek

Got a crap ton of them. I'll just post me all caus I'm bored

does she have kik user?

Czech'd

I'd dump so many loads in that pregnant pussy.

Make you watch me destroy her mouth.

I hope she took some fat dick that night. I want her at a party, going from cock to cock, pleasing everyone in the room and swallowing load after load

Post more texts

Would breed and rape

Nope. I may email you a link to her Facebook account when I'm done though if you email her reactions back.

Tie her hands behind her back and fuck her throat

Any fantasies?

how about her then? does she have a kik?

Well she went with a guy and girl to prom. And yes they did after. I was going to go to prom with her but there was an emergency at work so I skipped. Wasn't worth it.

dutchies 6 life, I'll rape the bitch in that car and force her to lick the cum off the steering wheel