Has Sup Forums ever tried this:

Has Sup Forums ever tried this:

amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00KPZ2EEU/ref=mp_s_a_1_2_a_it?ie=UTF8&qid=1466685042&sr=8-2&keywords=Promescent&pi=SY200_QL40

>Results?
>Recommendations?
>Cheaper alternatives?

I'm thinking about trying it don't want to waste the bucks though.

Other urls found in this thread:

aliexpress.com/af/delay-spray.html
amazon.com/Solarcaine-Relief-Spray-Lidocaine-Ounce/dp/B00BLVSYSM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

aliexpress.com/af/delay-spray.html

It just numbs your dick so you cant feel shit

You're kidding right?

You think blowing money on this will help? Just have more sex and work on your stamina by varying the shit you do with your woman.

Unless you're a faggot, then kill yourself.

amazon.com/Solarcaine-Relief-Spray-Lidocaine-Ounce/dp/B00BLVSYSM

pretty sure any type of ointment/spray with lidocaine will work the same.

>numbing your dick because you're a faggot

How many sprays would you get out of that though like one use thats a price per spray equivalent. Agreed it is a better trail size.

Not all mans have god like stamina like yourself, but we have the technology we can rebuild the mans make him better, faster, stronger.

I am pretty sure of that as well im not a dumb-fuck, but i also do not want to be a cuck for trying all the different things.

Thanks user, I did not realize that yet.. becuase i can not read.

i love having sex and not feeling a thing

maybe u can link us to them stupid pills u take on an hourly basis

Like are you gonna give some source or not?

If it means making my woman orgasm from penetration, sign me up. I can always not take it another night to focus on me.

Source for the picture?
What are you the only cuck who does not know who that chick is?

ever think the numbness is going hit u both

Well yeah I am. Do tell

Kati3kat on myfreecams she streams at like 1am till 4am est

If you wash it off 1st the instructions say. This is why I'm asking for experiences

Welcome to the K3 community, see ya there tonight.

If interested before, i have found one video of her with a friend which hasnt been removed, easy enough to googles if you try.

doesnt work, its like the spray on hair a gimmick gimmi gimmi more money gimmick got it there max glick wants your cash

How you know though?

sauce?

USE THE CLITORIS YOU FUCKING FOOL

im pro plus the drug they toss in is what dentists use

>tried a few kinds
>guess i am allergic?
>muhdickonfire.omg
>try cocksleave
>bitch to put on
>last for fuck ever
>dontfeelshit.jpg
>break my wife monthly
>feel like a stud
>relatively cheep
>kinda weird
>JUST. DO IT!!!!!
>FEELSGOODMAN

I do. But tell me user how to use the clit with my penis?

but the strength u would get would be small to whhat the dentists have, fda regulations ... therefore ur getting ripped off,

its a scam as well in order to use u must must MUST have a reall tiny dick

Thought about this.

Recommended sku? Brand?

>not a scam
>have several
>my dick is litteraly bigger than a couple i have
>silicone streatches u dimb nigger
>thats how they stay on
>#gtfosummerfag
>take your faggot opinions with you

I don't get it. Why would you stop fucking after you cum? Obviously clean yourself off but I keep banging away until she orgasms. You all must have short dicks.

If dick enlargements worked everyone would have a big dick stop shilling your product faggot i see through your lies

Dont have any. Only suggestion is buy the thin kind. Not a giant 1 inch thick rubber dick or youll fight that bitch. I inside out the thin ones and roll ot over my dick. Its not fun bit its worth it once on. Make sure and buy lube. Gl user. And do try them.

they make them for who exactly, keep that in mind . either u have it or u dont -

Question.

It ever fall out inside her?

yes pls

first off u have to get a hard on then put it on and if ur hard it hurt me anyways... and it wouldnt even fit after i got in about an inch so i tossed it to the floor but if u lose your erection it will fall off probably unless u glued it on

and harder

another gimmick giving hope to men who have no dick