Almost a year ago, I let my wife suck my best friends dick. A year later, she's sucked off or fucked about 60 men. AMA

Almost a year ago, I let my wife suck my best friends dick. A year later, she's sucked off or fucked about 60 men. AMA.

Pic looks like my wifes body but is not my wife.

How many dicks have you sucked?

We were both virgins when we met. Until my best friend, she had never seen or touched another mans cock.

I'm not a cuck, dont enjoy being humiliated, but she gets off on 'making men feel better'.

cuck here, you wanna chat on skype? or Kik? post your nick

I can't fathom you cucks, I just can't and hope I never will.

Q: Have you been inside a submarine?

Zero, my friend. I have participated a few times but have no interest in sucking dick. She did find one guy on craigslist who was bi and wanted to suck my dick while she sucked his.

Does she bring women home for you to fuck in front of her?

It's not about being a cuck, it's about allowing your wife to expand her sexuality. Its awesome knowing that your wife is fully satisfied sexually but still comes back to you every time.

But never fully satisfied with you?

your relationship is doomed. Hopefully it will end in your suicide

No. She's offered and it almost happened once, but I'm afraid she would get jealous (weird since I'm not jealous, but women are crazy)

I can satisfy her, but she is 42 and as you'll find when you get older, women in their sexual prime are like teenage boys.

When I was 13, I could jack off 5-10 times a day and still get horny. That's how she is in her 40's. She wants long lovemaking sessions that I can't always provide. Plus she gets off on having different guys, anonymous sex, etc.

That's not weird. It's controlling and unfair. You have an unrealistic ideal of her.

>

So basically she wants to be a single whore, but with the financial security you provide.

Congrats.

She makes nearly $200k a year, I make $45k. Other than her kinks we have a very normal, traditional family. 2 kids, nice cars, nice house, and getting ready to buy a vacation cottage in Vermont.

>but still comes back to you every time.
she keeps on coming back because you are her atm you fucking moron
she doesn't even like you, she just comes back for the money while you let her fuck whoever she wants you goddamn cuck

enjoi them AIDS cuck

She makes 4x my salary and comes from a well off family with lots of old money. We've been married for almost 19 years. It's not a cuck situation, she's just horny.

Oops. Looks like you're the nanny, not the ATM. She'll move on once your usefulness is gone.

>I'm not a cuck
>she's sucked off or fucked about 60 men

cuck detected

oh shit i didnt read nvm
but still how the fuck can you sleep with a woman who you allow other men to have their way with? that shit is nightmare fuel for me man.

It's nice that she found a new hobby...

>$200k a year
now you're just making shit up. show some documentation or you're a fucking liar but either way, There's nothing you can say to justify your wife your wife wanting to intimate with 2 strange men per month

Say the roles were reversed. Would she tell you if you're horny just go jack it or buy a pocket pussy? or would she let you bang 60 other women in a year? should've told that bitch to get a dildo... congrats on being a fucking beta cuck

she is going to have you eating other guy's cum out of her cunt soon, you've been cucked

Has she been DP'd, Eiffel towered?

Do you watch?

Does she kiss you after she sucks their dicks?

You're the textbook definition of a cuck, dude. You are her little bitch, hahaha. I'm sure she keeps you psychologically padded to keep you from thinking too much about what's happening.

You're pathetic, dude.

Another proud Trump supporter...

How does it feel to be a massive cuck of faggot proportions?

It turns me on knowing that she is my soulmate, and that no matter how much better looking a guy is, how big his dick is, or whatever she still comes back to me.

I also like that she is slutty for me. She sucks my dick on command, and as long as our kids/family are not around, will bend over any time and let me fuck her from behind.

When I was younger this was nightmare fuel for me too. Sometimes she would work late and I would freak out because I thought she was out having an affair. Somehow as you get older and are married to someone for so long you end up with more trust.

The flip side of that is that I have two friends who have been married longer than I have and divorced over cheating in their relationship. I just got lucky with her.

And who knows - she could run off with some latino guy with a 9" cock next week.

And the award for Cuck of the Month goes too... user OPCongratulations you little cuck you

do you fuck hot 20yearolds on the side as well? cause if you don't, then you get nothing out of it.

lol
Dude....

>I just got lucky with her.

roflmao

DP'd no. We tried it once but its seriously too much work and uncomfortable.

I've watched a few times, but mostly I go run errands when she has a 'friend' over. For a while had a kink that involved me and her sitting in our living room, and she would arrange for a guy from craigslist to walk into the house, walk over to her, drop his pants, and get his dick sucked. After he finished, he would leave and she would come suck my dick. I watched her suck about a dozen dicks that way. It's a little weird when you're not horny, but as soon as you get horny its awesome.

Why would she divorce you, moron? You're her little comfort fuck back home. You're the one who should divorce, but let's face it, you're some dim, lazy cuck who would rather be someone's pet than shake up your life.

But have you been in a submarine?

> you're some dim, lazy cuck who would rather be someone's pet than shake up your life.

Agreed. I live a great life because of her money. Even if I hated her, I would stay with her because of her money. I get a nice car, vacation house, and have traveled the world because of her.

So basically, you're poor. She's your meal ticket and if she wants to fuck whoever, what are you gonna do about it? Justify it with love or whatever, but basically she needs the comfort of other men.

Grow up son. Divorce her and go learn how to be a man.

There are plenty of women out there who know how to be faithful and be satisfied with one man.

Not sure if this is some sort of Sup Forums joke that I'm unaware of, but yes I have been in a real submarine. In Aruba there is a submarine tour that takes you underwater to see fish and stuff. Does that count?

And then once she ditches you, you'll have nothing.

That's badass dude.

> Grow up son. Divorce her and go learn how to be a man.

How old are you?

It seems he's mentally older than you, because you enjoy being used like the cuck you are.

the sheer idea of being such a pussy to let other men fuck your wife makes me cringe. ugh.

Irrespective of how old he is, he's right.

So you're saying I should divorce my wife and live a life of poverty all so I can appease a few 14 year olds on Sup Forums who think they have life figured out.

Cuck thinks she's coming back to him... You're coming back to her you stupid cuck.

Opposite of awesome.

>almost a year ago
>about 60
dude thats more than one dick a week hows it feel knowing you have never, and will never, satisfy your wife?

How do you get rid of that feeling of being dirty and worthless? Like you should be in her position, and you're messing up the natural order?

Cuck needs validation from 14 year olds on Sup Forums

Butthurt when 14 year olds know how to be better men.

I don't give a fuck what you, do, fag, don't delude yourself, but your actions are those of someone with no self-respect, no honor, and obviously no apparent will of your own.

You're an example of what NOT to be, for anyone to see, and what's even more shameful, is that it seems to escape you how ridiculous you are.

Dubs. Respect.

How did you first bring up your wife sucking his dick that first time? How'd it go down?

OP has no nude photos of wife. She won't let him take them. Searches tumblr for land whales.

Fuck me. You're right. :(

Pretty much this.

I think what OP is saying. She's going to be a whore whether he wants it or not. Might as well get paid.

OP has low self respect, but makes that money.

She had told me for years that she had a fantasy about sucking his dick. He's been by friend for most of my life, and hangs out at my house a lot. (our kids have been friends since middle school)

My wife got drunk during the game, came over and started massaging my shoulders and my friend goes "Damn you're getting a massage and I'm over here all lonely." so she went to massage his shoulders and she kept telling him how tense he was. I jokingly said "why dont you just suck his dick then" and she made a quick, fake dick sucking motion near his crotch and he said something like "watch it or I will really pull it out" and they started flirting a little, then I said "If you suck his dick you better suck mine too" and she goes "I'll suck his dick if you dont care", I said go ahead, and a year later here we are on Sup Forums.

Wow, you really are a full on aspie cunt. You literally gave her permission and stayed with her after.

Cuck has a testosterone deficiency, wife has too much.

Beta as fuck.

Alpha would have made her suck his own dick and then came in friends eyes.

this

>she's sucked off or fucked about 60 men.

In a row?

I imagine trying to massage my girlfriend's friends shoulders and getting punched in the dick.

By your girlfriend or her friend?

Can you show us a photo of your dick hard?

This made me slightly chuckle. More of a quick exhale of air through my nose, but still worthwhile.

It's amazing how mad people get over this sort of thing. I've been with my wife years only been married for 5 years and have a normal life with 2 kids jobs etc. I've floated the idea she should fuck another guy and its just a fantasy with us but i can see it happening in the future, it's about excitement and experimentation not being "cucked" some people just don't get how hot the idea is. Cant wait to try the real thing.

Agree with this wholeheartedly.

that's just it, m8. If you're into it, you're a cuck. It's like if you're a feminazi you don't see how fucked up you are, you just see your internalized ideology. Similarly, you only see your sexual impulses and rationalizations.

I dare say, with a clear vision on everything, most people would find the situation quite abhorrent.

Some people can't differentiate between the cuckolding shit you read on the net and the reality of it. If you have a strong relationship it can actually bring you closer.

Self-fulfilling prophecy is more like it.

You want it to be the reason you get closer. In reality, you're just adding a distraction from the overall problems that still exist. Basically you're just taking a drug to keep your mind off the shit that sucks.

Still a cuck.

We talked and fantasized about it for years before it happened. She used to stick a dildo on the headboard of our bed and suck it while I fucked her from behind, or fuck it while she sucked my dick.

Our new fantasy is taking her to a gloryhole and/or adult theatre and letting her suck/fuck a bunch of dudes. I'm against that a little because of AIDS.

Set it up for her. Find someone on craigslist and tell them to pretend to be a masseuse. Have them come to your house with a massage table, oils, towels, whatever.

Tell your wife you bought her a massage as a gift.

Tell craigslist dude to give her a really sexual massage and see what happens. Worse case, you pay a dude on craigslist $100 to massage your wife + $100 for a massage table

Best case, he gets your wife horny and he fucks her. Second best case is your wife gets super horny from the dude touching her ass and near her pussy and fucks your brains out later.

Op regardless of what you think, this is beta as shit. How does it feel knowing she does not respect you in the slightest? Stop kidding yourself.

It's all about respect man, if she had respect for you she would keep her Impulses in check. As one user pointed out that is more than 1 dick a week like wtf fuck man, how are you okay with this?