Be me in love with a girl

>be me in love with a girl
>find out she was using me the whole time
>still wanna give her another chance
what do?
(in b4 "try guys op")

How about you just let her go?

Give up man, thats what i did. I loved her but she fucked off with some other guy.

I still got to fuck her though so Im still winning

I don't know if i can, I'm obsessed with her, which i guess is what makes me the bitch of the relationship.

Grow some balls and let her go bitch nigger

This.

Drop the cunt.

Find any fucking negativ thing on her and focus on it. Don´t think about anything else, set down make a list. Life is too short to make yourself the bitch, she will use you until she is bored or find a nice guy.

break up , its not love you fucking einstein , you just dont have anyone else in this moment and youre worried you wont find anyone better

Don't be such a horny monkey.. Sie fucked you over. Why would you possibly wanna be with her? If its that important to bust a nut, get a hooker and move on..

How did she use you OP

Take the positiv things out of this, you´ve learned what was wrong and with the next girl you won´t make the same.

money.

Can you work your whole Life, just to fulfill her plans for your money ?

remember the golden rule
all women are thots

Dont give her another chance, try and break her emotionally before you abandon her. Revenge will be sweet

thanks to everyone in the thread, Im gonna end it next time i see her.

She was a gold digger OP setioisly fuck her i know what it's like working your ass of to come home to someone treating you like shit or doing shit like this they are not even fucking humans and will go to hell

you knock that shit on the head right now, user. no bitch on the planet is worth your dignity. none. you're not in "love" with her,m you're infatuated with her. big difference. she had her chance with you and choose to fuck you over... and you see that is forgivable? it is not. life is too short to have cunt like that in it. move the fuck on. today. you have to understand your own self worth, so man the fuck up princess and start banging another girl. it's really that fucking easy.

Good, don´t be mad about yourself, you´ve learned something important and the next girl will be better.

Every time a man makes a woman (or women) the focal point of his life he will lose.

Live your life with women as background noise instead and you shall be much happier.

It really is!

THIS NIGGA KNOWS WHAT'S UP.