Ask a German Master Mason Anything

Ask a German Master Mason Anything.

Other urls found in this thread:

thekitchn.com/how-to-make-hummus-from-scratch-cooking-lessons-from-the-kitchn-107560
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

wipe your ass with your left hand or your right?

right

Where are the other two arms to your little twisted cross?

i can sort of understand the square, but what use do you have for dividers?

Since it is not a cross they are obviously missing.

ever visit any lodges abroad?

What country are you from?

It stems from the traditional masonry tools, symbolizing the measurement of your character and your perpetual improvement, because that more than anything else is what freemasonry is about

I visited a lodge on London and Warzaw
Germany, Duh.

I live in Scotland and was interested in joining a lodge but I'm not entirely sure on what I would need to have or do in order to join.

whats your lodge no.?

To be more exact, the static and 90 degree Square symbolizes divine judgement and order, while the movable Dividers symbolize the human nature trying to adapt to the divine order as best a possible

go and ask. its that simple

Search for the website of a lodge in your area and contact them there. You will then usually be invited to join them on special visitor evenings, usually once a month. There you will learn about certain aspects of freemasonry and get to know the brothers of the lodge. After a while they will then ask you if you want to join the lodge. This can take months or years, depending how regularily you visit the evenings and how well you fit in the lodge.

I wont tell you, but i am located in Hesse, Germany

yeesh its hardly above top secret

What are your thoughts on Thelema, OP?

Any good hazing stories?

why'd you join?

whats a good recipe for a silky smooth hummus??

Infiltrated by the jews... poor you.

crowley was a nutjob..not a genius

I have not dealt with it too much. Can't give a knowledable Anser on that.

thekitchn.com/how-to-make-hummus-from-scratch-cooking-lessons-from-the-kitchn-107560

I was at a point in life in college where i did not know what to do with my life, and started to ask myself questions that i could not discuss with anyone i felt.

What do you know about Turkish Freemasonry?

Why does society look at you like you are some satanist or devil worshipers?

I'd like to join, any lodge in Croatia?

What's the solution to international jewry?

thanks!! i'll give it a try

People fear what they don't understand. That's were the irrational fear of "secret" societies and other intellectual associations come from. Just google for a lodge in your area and contact them via their website. Simple as that :)

No Solution needed. They are people like everyone else.

There are different Branches of Freemasonry, but the most common around the world are the classic scottish rites and english freemasonry. No special turkish branch as far as i am aware.

Thank you for a polite response.

Will try, thanks.

Have a nice day.

got any trinkets to prove?

What are the benefits of being a freemason?

Scottish rite is the most common in Turkey, but - if you know - how do you compare it with the Freemasonry in Europe?

Having a deep connection with other likeminded people, learning ways to improve your own character and your understanding of the world, opening your eyes for different ways of thinking.
It is a neverending personal and intellectual journey.

How many cocks have you sucked?

Most branches differ in their way of thinking about the status of religon in freemasonry. There are branches like the scottish rite that are very deeply connected with christian ideals of knightship and progression through lots of different grades. Then there are branches that are not as doctrinated to christian ideology, and follow a more general approach to divine order.

0, but would like to try someday. Why not?

Is it actually that? What do you guys talk about?

how does it feel being a shitty, beta secret society?
do you believe in conspiracy theories of better groups?

You're not a master of anything. Using the term "master" means you need a label to be confident. You and your collegues live a life of beggars, congratulating each other for living a lie.

Foremost it is a pretty normal round of people from all points in life. Young, Old, Poor Rich, Blue collar workers and CEOs. In the Lodge everyone is equal. Even the newest Brother to the Lodge Master. Outside of ritual work we talk about God and the world, like you would in any other club around. The Ritual work and the insights granted by progressing in studying freemasonry allow for deeper conversations about the human and divine nature, the workings of the world and the Great Whys of our existence.

Do you have to believe on some forms of higher deity to become a freemason?

wie schwierig sind teil 3 und 4 ?

Feels Good. I have brothers i would trust with my life and a place where i can pull back from the world outside and spend some time thinking about the workings of the world. I don't believe in most conspiracy therories no.

so you don't actually carve stones?

No. You transform your own character and personality from a rough stone to a beautiful perfect cubus.

from what you are saying it sounds like some college safe space

that sounds extremely gay

Well, if you think so :)

Well both college fraternities and the brotherhood in a lodge follow the same tradition of brotherly companionship, so if you want to think about it that way?.. why not.

Is weed alowed with the freemasons?

Great answers user!! you are not bitting their bait!! thanks for your time

do you worship satan?

Freemasonry does not have any dogmas or rules assoicated to it on how you should live your own life. It just provides insights ony how to improve you own personality and character.

op tell us are the illuminati a branch or your society?

No.

No.

are you able to leave safely or will they hunt you down?

Ok, thanks.

What is your view on marijuana?

How much do you have to pay to the lodge?

Then what is Illuminati?

How old were you when you joined

I smoked a few joints, but never bought weed myself. Smoked a lot when i stayed in Istanbul for a few months and my roomate there always had wee on hand ;)
I dont't think it is dangerous, and honestly it should be legal everywhere.

I am part of the illuminati

Can I be part of your lodge?

Other user, i think its more important to ask, what's your lodge's opinion on weed? Mostly regular consumption

Thank you again for a polite reply.

ok so not answering my question of whether or not you can safely leave is that a no?

I like masons cocks

You can of course leave the lodge if you want, but in general being a freemason is a bond for life. That does not mean that you will be hunted down though, but that even if you leave the lodge you will always remain a freemason.

No problem mate. My pleasure.

So how related are the Bilderbergs to it all?

I thought as much, I call bullshit on everything you say.
You've done your research I'll give you that but you're not a mason.

welche loge?

If you live in Hesse, Germany? Sure.
If not just google for lodges in your area and contact them.

Wanna suck mine?

oh ok thank you op was just curious if leaving would have them stalking you or something.

There are actually 3 members of the illuminati in club Bilderberg (hint: 2 of them are monarchs from europe)

Why would you think that?
Because of my age? In my lodge there are actually people even younger than me. Mostly Sons of other brothers. The youngest is 18.

Zum flammenden Schwert

Only if it is big enough for my mouth

Well... Pretty Average actually sorry mate :P

ich hab mich auch für eine loge in süddeutschland beworben, warte grade noch auf einen termin zum kennenlernen

No wories m8

Na dann viel Spaß auf deiner Reise. Einfach unvoreingenommen hingehen und alles auf dich wirken lassen.

How do you feel about Nicholas Cages grandfather's grandfather who was a free Mason and had to steal the declaration of independence?

I loved that movie

Danke ich freue mich sehr drauf. Eine vielleicht dumme frage aber wie wäre ich am besten gekleidet beim ersten kennenlernen? Smoking oder etwas feinere Strassenkleidung?

Business Casual. Einfach ein nettes Hemd, saubere Hose und Schuhe ;)

>Zum flammenden Schwert
Oh Darmstädter. 10 Min fahrt von mir.
So ne Loge...ist das sowas wie ne Verbindung?
Zudem:
Sind in so Logen auch langhaarige, die sozial engagiert und gegen den Kapitalismus sind wilkommen oder ist das eher was für gestriegelte? Nicht, dass ich nicht Hemd und Hose hätte aber es geht eher um die Einstellung... Hatte immer das Gefühl, in Studentenverbindungen hat jemand wie ich nichts zu suchen

In der Loge is generell jeder willkommen. Eine Sache die man jedoch beachten sollte, ist das in der loge niemals über parteipolitische Themen geredet wird. Niemand weiss wer welche partei wählt etc.

Why don't you accept agnostics?

>Talk about God

Does one have to be a christian / believer to be a Freimaurer?

this. What is expected from you to do today and in the future