rotoworld.com/headlines/nba/302830/Pistons-agree-to-3-year-deal-with-Ish-Smith
youtube.com/watch?v=-09ime1syr8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Dirk is literally a Top 10 NBA player of ALL TIME

I WANT DIRK INSIDE OF ME

>it's a Tiki ban evades episode

MODS

ehhh. I'd say no. He is prolly top 20 tho. Texan reporting in btw

dirk does not play D. like. at fucking all. That alone puts many ahead of him. Imo of course familia

dirk is top 8 if not top 5

Is Tiki Zangief? Or are they both just similar shit posters

He got some D later on in his career. Even saw him grab a few rebounds.

There was nothing like watching him go toe to toe with Duncan

No, or at least not originally. Tiki and Zangief are both Cowboys trips from back in the day. This is where they get their delusions of grandeur from, years and years of being passengers on Mr. Jones' Wild Ride.

A much more likable player than Lebron.

I still remember when Dallas wiped the smirks off Wade and Lebron's cocksucking mouths after they mocked him being ill.

youtube.com/watch?v=LoOXKha7uL4

Dirk
>top 20 player all time at best
>top 5 based character easily

ah my niggas, went to gym, now home eating pizza, reading FA rumours and shitposting

Life is good.

What are you up to /nba/?

So who'd the Lakers pick up?

Do they have LeBron and Durant yet?

i'm sure you've heard about Mozgov by now senpai

anyway, all rumours/signings below

rotoworld.com/headlines/nba/302830/Pistons-agree-to-3-year-deal-with-Ish-Smith

Better career than Kobe

There, I said it

is this not common knowledge already?

Not quite. He's a tier below LeBron, Hakeem, Magic etc but he's right at the top of that tier.

LGTSS

>lelkers

5 > 1

Reminder Dirk was a shit defensive player throughout 80% of his NBA career. You can't be considered a GOAT material without being really good on both ends of the floor.

Le ebin HIV man was shot at D, desu

What the fuck is the guy on the left's name?
Late 80's/early 90's Lakers. Seen him on a bunch of NBA open court clips but can never find his damn name.

Guy looks old as shit and it cracks me up.

That Sonic jersey is the GOAT. I had Kemp's but can't find it anymore :(

We signed DeRozan. I don't know how to feel about that.

That's a myth.

>Mozgod getting paaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaiiiiidddddd
I'll admit, I was wrong. But when I was talking about max guys, I wasn't really thinking about third string centres. Although I suppose he is the 2nd best player on the Lakers now, even with his injury.

Great thread

Because he's the hero the NBA deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. A Dirk Knight.

Why doesn't anyone wants to go to the mavericks anymore? Too southern? They hate the Cowboys that much?

Michael Jordan made a grand total of $93.7 million in his NBA career.

Because its party scene is shit and thats all young athletic people want to do. That's also why the Jazz can only ever get white guys.

The Magic just introduced Serge Ibaka.. boy does he look happy to be there!!

Because Dallas is a meme city and the entire population bandwagons the most popular team.

>Dirk is literally a Top 10 NBA player of ALL TIME

Why are the Lakers giving Mosgov over 60 million for 4 years but only giving Jordan Clarkson 50 million for 4 years???

his face reads
>"please don't shoot me"
>"please don't shoot me"
>"please don't shoot me"

Jesus christ JR is going to get near 20M a year isn't he?

> Delly and JR will both leave

The state of the contracts this FA is ridiculous. Sort it out /nba/.

Because they have one of the absolute worst front offices int he league

so is this shit serious the heat gave whiteside the max and a four year deal?

Looks Like Derek Harper - but he played for the Lakers in 1999

Jeremy Lin 3/36 with the Brooklyn Nets

i guess so
>Hassan Whiteside Agrees To Four-Year, $98M

BASED DIRK

I love that Ish Smith is a Piston. I was a big fan of his watching the 76ers and Pelicans last year. He will be a solid guy off the bench that distribute the ball, drive inside, and hopefully his shooting percentage is better.

Will the mavs try to overpay Dwight and DWill now?

He's coming home

No, he'll resign with Cleveland for another championship run. They can't afford $20 mil. My guess is another short term deal and then either more money next year or he'll bolt. He already said he loves playing in Cleveland, loves the team, and he wants to win another championship so Cleveland is his best option at the moment. Gilbert and Griffin will probably match just about any JR deal.

Sure, he could leave, but I doubt it.

Delly on the other hand will probably bolt when offered big money and that's okay. He deserves it. I won't hate him. Unless he goes to the Warriors.

Poor guy

What did he mean by this?

>@ScottAgness

>Sources indicate the Indiana Pacers are close to reaching an agreement with shooting guard Eric Gordon on contract worth $52 million over 4 years

Clarkson can't even make 60 mil because he's a second rounder

>Mavericks sure they're getting Whiteside
>he goes back to Miami

kek Dallas is eternally cucked by centers in free agency

who is getting cucked the hardest this offseason? Lakers or Mavs?

I'm legit surprised the Nets are only paying Lin $36m. Nice pickup for them

Could the FA have gone any better for Dwight Howard so far?

Both Drummond and Whiteside resigned while Mozgov scrub ass got a ridiculous contract.

Bless him, that man is going to eat good off that max.

>WE'RE GETTING DURANT
>WE'RE GETTING DEROZEN
>WE'RE GETTING BATUM
>WE'RE GETTIN WHITESIDE

>fast forward
>Mozgov

JUST

got btfo by a chink

Mavs. The Mozgov deal really isn't bad, Mavs are a complete dumpster fire right now.

Cleveland is already over the cap and the owner has no reason to pay luxury again. A bunch of key guys are going to end up leaving.

JR is vulnerable as fuck right now and with the money being thrown around I'm expecting him to leave because the Cavs can't resign without getting rid of guys like Frye, Shump, and Love.

he needs it to pay all that child support. when you've got 8 illegitimate children...

>one ring
>one mvp

Lel is this d league general?

youtube.com/watch?v=-09ime1syr8

Apologize

He just got the news he's going to be the starting PG for the Mavericks

and the MVP was in the year of the biggest choke in playoffs history (first time a 1 seed ever lost to an 8 seed in the modern playoff format)

He was going to get a max contract no matter what. Some team was bound to give one to him when their first option fell through and they entered panic mode.

I'm betting on the Mavs at this point.

Except Lebron can leave if Gilbert doesn't buck up

This ain't no game nigga the cavs didn't need moz and will use that money for a wing player

no its got to be the lakers because they are not even getting the meetings with the top FA.

Holy shit, kek, I just realised the Nets actually have put together the Brook-Lin combo

Haha >losing to the 8th seed

LGTSS

>The owner has no reason to pay luxurey again

Yeah he does, LeBron James being here and competing for a championship is more profitable while paying luxery than losing that and not paying luxery.

Besides, JR is more valuable than Shumpert. I fully expect the cavs to resign him.

You now remember the best team in regular season history lost while up 3-1

mavs have $$$ to offer

1. So does literally everyone in the League.
2. So do the Rockets with Howard gone.

Conley
Harden
Bazemore
Motiejunas
Horford

You're an idiot.
LeBron isn't going to extort the owner into paying money out of his own pocket. If he wants it that bad LeBron will pay for it himself, and that's illegal either way.

This

Plus Lebron is the last to sign and that's not by accident

He runs the roost to be honest

>tfw being a knicks fan

Aww looks like we have a >ABM in our midst from 2012

You're a fucking half wit if you don't think Lebron isn't going to be the last to sign his contract.

are you kidding your free agency has been fun
>tfw mavs fan
we might lose dirk

Who is ranked higher all time, Dirk, Wade, or West?

Could be a bawwwwston fan

Last thread they were making great selling points

>you can compete for a top 3 east spot

>lebron might get hurt

>you never know!

These were the reasons given as to why someone should sign

Idiot
Even bigger idiot

>all that for Bazemore

Seems desperate

Wade IMO

Probably the 3rd best two guard of all
Time at his prime, granted it was short

Same delusional fag

Nah, the Rockets have this down to an art, they like to roll out the red carpet and impress people. 2 hours in the off-season for a player you want is nothing.

Do you have a moment to talk about the NBA's lord and saviour?

Phil is comprising the first ever all injury squad

Adrian Wojnarowski @WojVerticalNBA 2m2 minutes ago
Bradley Beal has agreed to a five-year, $128M-plus max contract to stay with the Wizards, agent Mark Bartelstein tells @TheVertical.

They have their picks tho. If everyone gets injured and they win 20 games then they still win

1. West
2. Dirk

3. Wade

A lot of money for poor's man Klay Thompson

The only way the Mavs lose Dirk is if Cuban plays the necessary bad guy role and traded Dirk. Dirk is far too loyal and happy to leave Dallas just to go assist some team in winning a title.

3 rings bitch

They'll make it to the first round of the playoffs and all spontaneously combust at the same time and get swept only to end up with a shit pick

Wades 2006 performance trumps dirks 2012 one

Wade has more championships and was a More dominant player in his prime

Dirks mvp year he lost to the fucking 8th seed

Mehh Bulls uppermanagment held a press conference 2 days ago essentially saying next year is a lost season. I wouldn't be surprised if Butler chimps out and starts demanding trades and shit