Anybody else sick of hearing about LBQT? Not just on Sup Forums but in general. Who gives a fuck?

Anybody else sick of hearing about LBQT? Not just on Sup Forums but in general. Who gives a fuck?

yes, i wish they would shut the fuck up about it already.

Yup. Just ignore it the best us can

It is a major social issue among normies whether you want to admit it or not.

Yes, and why the fuck is there gay "Pride"?
Why be proud of something that you have no control over?

Im also tired of trap threads. Those are faggish as They can be

>Who gives a fuck?

faggots

We simply do not care much for it. Ot isn't our problem it's yours. Act good towards people and you'll probably be treated good. Act like a spastic attentionwhore on speed and i'll just roll my eyes and walk away.

NO!
I think we need more Tranny threads and more LGBT info. People need to be better informed.

I'm ok with LBQT but they won't fucking shut up about it

It's just another form of attention-whoring

it started out of protest marches against the police that commited violence against gays and queers.
So they did it to literally protect themselves

you know how much shit i would get in if i told as many people that i like tits as they do about being fags.

LBGT, ethnic groups, religions, femi ists, SJWs and the rest of you. Leave me and my friends the fuck alone, we've never done shit, can't drive to the store, walk down the street or look at the news without being bombarded by these fucks, telling me how I am a terrible person

There's always gonna be a hate for any sort of group, just look at feminism's hate of cis white males. The only difference is that groups like gays generally aren't as secure as cis white males and they feel the need to shove it in our face until we say "alright, fine."

>talking about LBQT in a LBQT hate threat
seems like you guys wont shut up about it

same here brother

And they want to be treated equally. then why the fuck do you parade around priding yourselves for being different. They are just separating themselves

im sick of people complaining about LGBTQ groups you fucking bigoted ass wholes

>Talking about the topic that the thread is based on
Heresy

Well they HAVE to Op.

As long as it's socially unacceptable to be them, they will be there in your face.

You should just not have a problem with hiring/knowing one in the first place.

Gayfag here, i love cocks and asses and fit str8 guys, and hot grils who look like bitches.
Also cheers for lgbt

people are not all the same, gay people are different in that they will have completely different life experiences. You can pretend that people are all the same, but thats just not how it is. When gays are beat in the streets for being gay, it doesnt make them want to join that larger society.

over here we beat the shit out of gays/fags. We dont have that problem. America is rotting away by thinking these are real people.

A thread complaining about how often people talk about lgbtq is ironic. Its not that you people dont like talking about LGBTQ, there is a lot of bashing and making fun of them. You dont like what they LGBTQ community is saying.

now you know how they've felt for the last however many hundred years.

honestly it will probably die down in another 10-20 years and everybody will just be like "oh so and so is gay, whatever." it hasn't really been a big deal for very long, and the fact that so many people are in this thread whining about it shows how young you all are. I suppose 10-20 years seems like a long time when you're 15.

right now we're at a point where the law is finally really catching up and giving them the equality they've been after. and they're probably pretty happy about that. at the same time, the country is still awash in slacktivism. and jumping on the sjw bandwagon is the new lazy person's way to achieve moral high ground among people who want to feel all moral and shit but don't want to be lumped in with christian fundamentalists. so the lgbtq movement still has a lot of momentum, I guess you'd call it inertia, that is excessive relative to the amount of actual oppression they're getting.

tl;dr yes it's all fucked up but it's because it's a transitional period, it'll balance out and you should all calm your tits. you're not being beaten, stalked, or dragged out of your houses and shot for insufficient support of lgbtq.

it's like you fucks have never stayed awake in history class in your lives. you better learn this shit before you grow up and take over the country, or I will personally hunt you all down and beat you with my walker.

I'm not even gay, I'm just older than 30 and hoping at least some of you develop a slightly broader perspective by the time you're old enough to vote.