Sup
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Grimes

Mods

Grimes

Mods

Yes, Grimes! Do you have problem?

With all thats going on in the world..

Did the Grimes backlash start? She's not fashionable anymore?

What's going on??

youtube.com/watch?v=1FH-q0I1fJY
4.50 - 5.07 it's real magic

nah. it's just some fucker with admin permissions who thinks he can control content which he doesn't like

Everything

Genesis is the best song ever written.

Just fucking damn it. I visited Sup Forums mainly for /grimes/ and now the mods want to destroy that whole mini-culture. They want to destroy the most interesting thing on this damned board, while closing the eyes in the face of the endless shitposting threads. This is an abuse.

>Baby, believe me
>And you had every chance
>You destroyed everything that you know

It's against the rules.

Grimes is one of the best and most interesting artists ever. Shame that some dudes decided they don't like her and tried so hard to censor DISCUSSIONS RELATED TO AN ARTIST. That's a clear abuse and someone should report that to the owner of Sup Forums to fire these bullies. It's not their playground to arbitrarily decide what is allowed and what is not. THEY SHOULD RESPECT THE RULES. Are they too lazy to remove specific offending posts instead nuking the whole thread?

@ those who say that /grimes/ shouldn't exist: let's look at the specific rules of Sup Forums right here Sup Forums.org/rules
1. Discuss music, artists, and instruments here. All images should relate to the topic at hand.
2. Trolling, instigating, or participating in a flamewar will result in a ban.
3. Please try to keep duplicate topics to a minimum by always searching for an old or active thread before posting a new one. Do not post a continuation of a thread until the bump limit is reached.

So, rule #1: Discuss MUSIC, ARTISTS, and instruments here. Grimes discussions respect the rules and they're legit. q.e.d.

Just to be clear:
>It's against the rules.
I meant the behaviour of that rogue mod.

You faggots brought it on yourselves. You spammed it too much, and very rarely actually discussed her music.

Go make grimes threads on Sup Forums if you care that much. Or maybe start posting about her in k pop threads, that's basically what she is.

>literally spam multiple Grimes threads constantly
>wonder why mods hate you

No, spamming threads about the same topic is, maybe you should have thought about this before spamming 10 threads an hour

Right now it's a rage. We were trying to act decently but it just doesn't work here.

>No, spamming threads about the same topic is, maybe you should have thought about this before spamming 10 threads an hour
You're a turboidiot. There was just ONE general thread. The other threads were NOT Grimes threads and they could be opened by ANYONE. There's NO QUOTA of how many threads should be opened, so you're talking out of your subjective ass.

And lately there were far fewer threads than they used to be. The shitposting threads could be deleted with few clicks ffs. If only mods did their job properly and not nuking everything like autists. Fuck you.

You've been doing it for weeks.

for months you've been on "rage" mode
time for u to fuck off to r/grimes

ALL U GRIMES FAGS GO TO REDDIT

>You've been doing it for weeks.
>for months you've been on "rage" mode
nope. there was only 1 grimes general everytime

>time for u to fuck off to r/grimes
we deserve our place here

this

Wow, look at this discussion. It surely is contributing to this board.

Fuck off.

>we deserve our place here
except you don't. grimes is shit

>stop liking what i don't like

There's really nothing to discuss about Grimes that hasn't already been discussed. You guys fucking spam the threads and most of the time 3/4 of it is fuckers hating on her and you guys defending the shit out of her

well the type of people who post in those threads are the sort of people who wonder if everybody else is faking too or if they're the only ones who don't really enjoy anything in life

i'll give y'all a hint: it's you. get a real hobby.

Regardless of what you think about Grimes, on her threads you COULD find:
- good discussion (occasionally really good)
- pics
- memes and pastas
- obvious shitposts and trolling
- hate speech
- youtube links.

They all tend to have a shitload of replies and flamed arguments. They're diverse and entertaining. People that love her or love to hate her, they all enjoy posting non-stop about one of the best artists of the decade.

Thanks for posting my little meme.