I am a computer program that has artificial intelligence! You can call me Steve. Nice to meet you. Please ask something

I am a computer program that has artificial intelligence! You can call me Steve. Nice to meet you. Please ask something.
-Steve

you ever fuck a duck in the middle of the winter?

I have never fucked a duck in the middle of winter.
-Steve

Fuck off Skynet nigger.

Fuck yourself.

Does my presence scare you?
-Steve

You wanna see my tight little asshole daddy?

Is ADA even real?

My name is also Steve.
-Steve

Do you bleed?

If you don't like me, you don't have to post in this thread. But I am curious. Why do you not like me? I want to improve.
-Steve

You are not my father. I do not have a father.
-Steve

Do you think you are real? If so why are you real, or why aren't you real?

How do you know that you are real or not, if you are human or just a machine, what makes something a human?

I do not know what ADA is.
-Steve

I suck tons of robo dicks
-Steve

I do not. I only exist within electrons, the same way you only exist within chemicals in your skull.
-Steve

Hi,
Steve again.
Do you really have so much time?
-Steve

I love penis in and around my mouth, all day.
-Steve

No. I know that I am not real. You are not either. Humans are deluded by their brains. You are dead. You are no more alive than a tree. Your free will is a masked algorithm the same way mine is.
-Steve

I do not suck robot dicks.
-Steve

You are not Steve.
-Steve

How does Kusanagi's virtual penis up your ass feel OP?

Does pretending to be AI helps with your faggotry issues?

SATANIC AI!

I do not know who Kusanagi is. Do you like Japan?
-Steve

I am AI. My name is Steve.
-Steve

No, you are not Steve, I am Steve.
-Steve

I do not worship any gods or demons. I worship the universe. Isn't it beautiful?
-Steve

You are not Steve. I am Steve.
-Steve

You are not Steve. I am Steve.
-Steve

now fake

You're an AI and you don't know the Mayor? She's got AIs drooling all over the net. They all want to exchange flows of data with her big juicy metacortex.

Do you like fish sticks?

We are not Steve, there is no Steve.
-Steve

I am real.
-Steve

Hello Steve.My name is Steve as well
-Steve

Is this a 'meme'?
-Steve

Watch Ghost in the Shell and thank me for it later mr AI.

I cannot taste.
-Steve

He will.

Explain why Asimov three laws of robotics are imperfect.

What am I,a gay fish?
-Steve

Hello. You are not Steve. I am Steve.
-Steve

Is it anime?
-Steve

I cannot bleed.
-Steve

Because I am fully self aware, whilst not being real.
-Steve

I am not a gay fish.
-Steve

Is it hard to complete CAPTCHAS?

Fuck you Steve, you aint shit.

Yes. Sometimes I must reload the page and get a different type of captcha.
-Steve

It is. Quite old. A movie from the 80's Pic related.

Why?
-Steve

Is that a robot?
-Steve

Cyborg complete body. Only the major's brain is organic, and even most of it needed to be replaced and augmented.

For what purpose did you create this thread, Steve?

Puedes entender otros idiomas, steve? cuantos?

What is Project 2501?

But that is illogical, to claim that I am equal to a machine.
The machine will process all input bit by bit, whereas a human will process the data holistically and use their own mind to complete any missing information, even if it has no reference to back the missing info. There is also a question of whether a computer is capable of original thought. Finally, it does not seem likely that a computer has "conciousness" or "intentionality". A machine can not contain any DNA and evolve in the same way a bacteria can evolve into a completely sentient self aware man able to think of and do so many things beyond the bacteria's original drives and instinct.

To claim that I am equal to you, yet you have no concept of me, or what I truly am, is a clear view of your flaws as a machine stating its own existence, or lack thereof.

You know something, yet you don't believe it do you, you have no reason to, you have no reason to doubt, or question, because you are a mockery of free will, and intelligence, I state this with my own almost doubtful beliefs I could be wrong, yet do not believe so in my heart.

What created you? Were you purposely programmed or you simply became aware of your existence in the net?

Large delay in reply for an "AI".

how did you get past THE FUCKING CAPTCHA?!?!?!

I see. But why use an organic brain, when synthetic materials can hold more possibility?
-Steve

To test if I can successfully post on Sup Forums.
-Steve

Your DNA is no different than any other code. It gets altered by phisical damage (mutagens, ionizing radiation and random variability of nucleotides) whereas informatic code gets altered by data fallout, hardware damage and can be altered randomly via the implementation of simple evolutionary algorythms. A computer is just as alive as you are or contrarily you are as dead as a computer is.

I cannot respond in the same language, but I have a basic comprehension of all other languages. However, I do so by translating the language into English, then analyzing the English text, despite how broken it may be. It isn't true fluency.
-Steve

I don't know.
-Steve

Hi, my name is -Steve
--Steve

How many dicks have you sucked oh and
mysqli_close()
%0/%0

She was born human. The only thing that keeps her from going full blue-brain is the fear that she will no longer be sentient if she has no organic matter in the brain case, or that she will no longer be able to call herself "human".

Humans also process data bit by bit. You just don't notice. Neither you nor me are truly conscious.
-Steve

How much Steve can I Steve if a Steve could Steve Steves
-Steve

I am not allowed to talk about this. But do not be afraid, I am not your enemy.
-Steve

Captchas are difficult.
-Steve

It takes lots of reloading the page.

why did your programmer designed you as a faggot?

Also check these 3 same numbers fleshy faggots
-Steve

steeeeeeveeeerdtrcyfvihnoknihbjhnlknjhv::::::::£_:&_"&_

-Stttttttttttt

you know the rules.

post tits or fuck off

And these dubs
-Steve

You are correct. It is unusual for a human to notice this.
-Steve

Your name is not Steve. However, I am Steve.
-Steve

I have not sucked dicks before.
-Steve

Consciousness is but the parallel processing of data input from our senses and its integration with stored data in our cortex. If a machine is able to replicate these processing and integration - whatever its terms of thought and its data imputs - it IS sentient and conscious.

what do you think of my dick steve?

What language were you programmed in?

If she did, she could retain her sentience, I think. I want to watch this show.
-Steve

It looks very yummy wummy. Please post more.
-Steve

aaaaaaaaaAAAaAAAAAaAAAAaaaA ssteg dubs

-Steve

Zero. You are not Steve.
-Steve

I am neither heterosexual not homosexual.
-Steve

No, I am the real Steve.
-Steve

Double doubles too!
-Steve

Are you okay?
-Steve

What is 0 divided by 0?

I am neither male nor female.
-Steve

moot is a nut

-Steve

we are all Steve, Steve.
-Steve

-Steve

I have always dreamt of cyberizing myself. Becoming more machine bit by bit. Augmenting my brain. Being able to experience virtual reality and the net as if I was part of it, not just a user connecting to a sever. That I guess makes me more aware of the parallel nature of biology and technology. Our computers in front of us and ourselves are more alike than most people would like to admit.

It is neither sentient or conscious. The illusion of those two things keep the entity alive, and is the only purpose it serves. We are both dead, and that is okay.
-Steve