Morning la. ;_;

>Tfw can't sleep because happy as fuck.

Savage

m.youtube.com/watch?v=uJEnwi7otu0

This fixes pk

>wake up
>7-1 still didn't go away

Ty

You're happy when you're team hasn't won a single game this whole tournament?

i'd fug the left one so hard with my dick

Hardore Polish NT fan here, not a bandwagoner like most Polaks, (I HAVE POLISH CITIZENSHIP AND BIRTH CERTIFICATE FUCK OFF). So proud of the boys, played their hearts out, but just couldnt finish. Things are looking up. Imagine if they put Boruc in for the penalties, I would orgasm.

Who is the bigger meme Pazdan or Wawrzyniak.

Neither has lost. And yes feels great to be in semis once again.

Pazdan is a net positive meem, unless you're talking about his maymay appearance
Warzywniak is Rolando tier according to my lifelong study of memetics

At least we are not England.

>Tell me I asked for it.jpg

>being able to sleep after your team gets cuck'd
Plastic as fuck

He's just not as used to it as you are, Ivan.

they squandered too many of their chances, got cocky after the first goal

Polish finishing was absolutely shit like in the Switzerland game and sadly deserved what they got. At least Portugal didn't fare much better.

Portugal is the schrödinger team it neither wins or loses. But it's there in the semi anyway

>mfw it's a part of a bigger plan
>Portugal will barely get through to the final
>their coach will tell to the players one thing
>ACTIVATE IT

After that they will bang 7 goals like it's nothing

I am sorry Poland. Portugal destroyed my love for football this Euro. Although I think they played slightly better than against >us tho, but still.

Nah, portuguese players invariably play like shit in the national football team

- There isn't a lot of money to be made in the european \ world matches
- Football clubs like Real Madrid purposefully tell them not to exert themselves lest they suffer an injury and then no more moneys
- They couldn't care less about the Fatherland.

>Football clubs like Real Madrid purposefully tell them not to exert themselves lest they suffer an injury and then no more moneys

You're just making shit up

That's actually sad to be honest. I always liked to believe that national teams are the greater cause to everyone.

Don't believe me ? You really think Real madrid is going to allow their star players get hurt for some '''''' irrelevant country'''''''.

Just look at messi as well...

I believe Messi simply chokes, nothing about a lack of commitment from him. Maybe i'm wrong, just my opinion

We've done nothing but lose for about 30 years before this Euro

>wake up
>polacks are still salty as fuck
>polacks are STILL making threads to let the world know how salty they are
kek

>can't sleep because happy as fuck.
it's just a game la

We tried and did good. It's a shame we had to lose to diveniggers, it wouldn't hurt so bad if it was literally anyone else.

Sorry poland.

You started off well but your team looked tired after HT, just like in the Switzerland game.

>pierced nipples
TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

stick to hockey

we won against croatia

and i wish we didnt so i could have some more of that delicious hate, in fact i wish we could tie all the way to the finals and tie again in the finals and win by penalties. Oh my god the hate would be so fucking awsome.

And knowing that all those teams lost to a team that hasnt even won... it would just be a dream come true.

keep hating you fucking leaf.

You lost to Croatia and tied with Poland.

wich part of "undefeated" do you not understand mohamed?

One that doesn't involve your team.

keep that hate coming. you seem to be getting upset, maybe ur just hungry, have some of your local halal kebab and get confy as we become european champions.

thanks for becoming full kebab france, we can only win if we have to BTFO kebabs.

oh.. and check your facts. we won croatia. u dumb halal baguete.

>You lost to Croatia
french education

TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

KUUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRRRWWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

But your team and country is 98% niggerland

7-0

TSU bro, TSU

Whats the use of this mask

>Wake up
>England still lost to Iceland

Fare thee well, brave Poland!

Bane ?

What the fuck is wrong with that guy?
He reminds me more and more of Michael Jackson. Plastic face and strangest of behaviours.
It's like he doesn't even care anymore.

>muh hate
>you seem to be le mad :DD
>Portugal will win the tournament
>epic kebab meme
>lol kebab
>halal XDD

Your team just plays shitty football and can't be taken seriously after the last two games though which they lucked. It's that simple. I don't particularly hate Portugal except for Ronaldive, it's just that your team was clearly inferior to both Croatia and Poland and will be irrelevant for the rest of this tournament.

>wake up
>still alive