So Pokemon Go is coming out soon and I'm interested in giving it a go, but I've never had a smartphone before

So Pokemon Go is coming out soon and I'm interested in giving it a go, but I've never had a smartphone before.

Seems a good excuse as any to go buy one, plus I play Hearthstone and it would be nice to play that on a phone.

What kind of phone should I get? Which brand? How much should I be spending? I'll do very little else with it other than play those two games...

Other urls found in this thread:

aliexpress.
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I suggest as a good starter phone for 300bucks, get Google's Nexus x5.

Dubs don't lie

You should look for xiaomi, really cool brand and cheaper than Samsung, Google or apple

LG nexus 5X?

Nexus 5X or 6P would be my recommendation, or you can wait for the new line of nexuses. Nexus phones get software updates for a long time and usually android is pretty much designed around them.

if you play hearthstone you need to kill yourself

This phone is God tier only thing missing. Was the SD slot

Definitely get an android. Samsung is pretty good, it's what I have.

I personally suggest a LG B470

If you don't you need to kill yourself.

I associate Chinese with low-quality crap that breaks quickly and constant incompatibilities.
Is it different with Android smartphones?

If you want something for GO, it'll have to have Apple or Android OS. I repeat, don't buy a Windows phone.

Yo, I got a LG G4 right now. Should I sell it and get a Nexus 5X or keep it?

iphone 6

Best phone in terms of cost per use ratio
samsungs are shit and for boring people
you want swag you go iphone you want dick in ur ass u go samsung

#yolo it up bro

Well i use this brand for 5 years now, this one really has a good reputation, you can check on Google.
Here is mine aliexpress. com/store/product/Original-Xiaomi-Redmi-Note-3-Pro-Snapdragon-650-Hexa-Core-5-5-3GB-RAM-32GB-ROM/527978_32596210008.html

LesbianGay Bisexual470

nothing with android..

wow user nice bait

dont buy low budge android phone..
I've got mine and works as crap.. nothing works properly.. every app is laggin.. fuck google and their shit... I wish i could spend my money on something else

iphone users slag off android users
android users slag off iphone users

is there anyone out there that has had experience using both kinds of phones that can give me an unbiased opinion on the pros and cons of each?

I've used both types in the past, I was using the iPhone 5/5c for a couple years, been on the Android phone OnePlus 2 for a good while now. Much prefer Android, iPhones are simpler to use I guess, but that's the best thing about them. Probably wouldn't go back to iPhone

My work gave me an iphone because the it person was a faggot.

I have a samsung note 2 (sprint so could not use in change to verizon) and a samsung note 4. Both you could add memory and change batteries by removing the back.

But in comparison, the iphone seemed to be more for women (or traps) with good eyesight and small hands

Samsung (at least up to Note 4) seems more robust and business oriented. But now they followed apple with non removable back, etc.

I still use the note 2 as mp3 player and wifi browser phone as the battery life if excellent and use the note 4 as hotspot and phone

iPhone 5S for that sick fingerprint unlock feature

Fuck off iphones are shit and their not the only phones with fingerprint unlock